是啊...
Right. Um...
我把葡萄酒洒在裙子上了 我把它留在办公室了
I spilled red wine on my dress. I left it at the office.
天啊 我的手疼死了
God, my hands are killing me.
露西 四毫克吗♥啡♥
Lucy, 4 of morphine.
你之前提到你的婚戒...
You mentioned your wedding ring earlier...
-你们找到了吗 -我们找到了
- Yeah, did you find it? - We did.
我们帮你保存好了
We got it in a safe place for you.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
如果你想的话 我们可以帮你联♥系♥你的配偶
If you want, we can call your spouse for you.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我不想让谢莉担心
I don't wanna worry Shelly.
好吧 但你要在这里过夜
Okay, but you are gonna be here overnight.
我们需要观察你冻伤的严重程度
We need to monitor the severity of your frostbite
至少24小时
for at least 24 hours.
我妻子在出差
Well, my wife is on a business trip.
如果你们联♥系♥她 她会乘第一班飞机回来
If you call her, she'll just hop on the first flight back.
其实她什么也做不了 对吧
There's really nothing she can do, right?
如果你改变主意就告诉我们
Just let us know if you change your mind.
好的
Okay.
鬼鬼祟祟的 是吧
Bit shifty, no?
我们都有过疯狂的夜晚
I mean, we all have our nights,
但通常不会昏倒在雪中
but they don't end up passed out in the snow.
对 如果她想对妻子隐瞒成瘾问题
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if she's trying to hide
也在意料之中
a substance abuse problem from her wife.
帮我个忙 查查她过去的住院记录
Do me a favor, look in her records for past hospitalizations,
找出任何与药物或酒精成瘾相关的内容
anything related to drug or alcohol abuse.
好
Yeah.
如果你不会坚持到底
Hey, why'd you take on Caroline's case
那为什么要接卡洛琳的病例
if you're not gonna see it through?
她现在最不需要的
The last thing she needs right now is to be
就是再次换医生
passed off on another doctor.
等一下 你在说什么
Whoa, wait a second, what are you talking about?
我们都认可手术太危险 对吧
We all agreed that the surgery's too dangerous, right?
死亡率太高
Mortality rate's too high.
现在贝克医生突然说可以做手术
Now, all of a sudden, Dr. Bekker's giving her the green light?
贝克医生支持做手术
Dr. Bekker advocated for the surgery?
支持 她同意主刀
Advocated? She agreed to do it.
我来解决
I'm gonna take care of this.
麦基 我得离开一会
Hey, Maggie, I have to take off for a bit.
彼得斯医生会留下来替我
Dr. Peters is gonna stay and cover for me.
一切还好吗 欧文没事吧
Is everything okay? Is Owen all right?
不 他没事 是苏菲
No, he's fine. It's Sophie.
她不是几天前刚出院吗
Wasn't she discharged a few days ago?
是的 但菲利普刚刚打来电♥话♥
Yeah, but Phillip just called.
说她哭了几个小时了
Apparently, she's been crying for hours.
他没法让她停下来
He can't get her to stop.
他为什么不带她来医院
Why doesn't he just bring her in?
苏菲最不需要的就是这么冷的天跑一趟
The last thing Sophie needs is a trip in the cold,
而且可能什么问题都没有
especially if it's nothing.
-有需要就打给我 -谢谢
- Call me if you need anything. - Thanks.
威尔 刚好
Oh, Will, good.
我做了一些调查
I've been doing some digging.
我在艾玛·帕特森的记录中
I can't find any sign of substance abuse
找不到任何成瘾的迹象
in Emma Patterson's records.
通常我的直觉不会撒谎
Usually my gut doesn't lie.
等等 你不是说
Well, hold on, didn't you say
你们是在杰家附近发现她的吗
you found her in Jay's neighborhood?
对
Yeah.
她告诉我们那是她家门口
And she told us that was her neighborhood,
但是看看这个
but look at this.
她的现居地址在威尔梅特街
Her current address is Wilmette.
那么她是在别人的草坪上昏倒了
Okay, so she passed out on someone else's lawn,
穿着衬裙
in her lingerie...
而且不想让我们联♥系♥她妻子
And didn't want us to call her wife.
她出轨了
She's having an affair.
看起来确实很像
Certainly looks that way.
天啊
Oh, man.
麦基
Mags.
你知道娜塔莉去哪了吗
You know where Natalie was off to?
我以为她今天值班
I thought she was working today.
她有私事请假了
She took some personal time.
带着她的医疗包
With her medical bag?
她去出诊了
She's making a house call.
加文 可以请你握拳吗
Okay, Gavin, can you make a fist for me?
握紧 握紧 握紧
Tight, tight, tight.
稍微疼一下
Okay, just gonna feel a little prick.
不太疼 对吧
It's not too bad, right?
对 但是...
No, but...
怎么了 伙计
What's up, buddy?
他们取我的骨髓的时候
When they take my bone marrow,
会疼吗
is it gonna hurt?
上次肾做手术之后我很疼
Last time, with the kidney, I was so sore after.
我缺了很多课 不得不退出冰球队
I missed a lot of school. I had to quit hockey.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, bud.
这些听起来可不太有趣
That doesn't sound too fun.
这次应该没上次那么疼
This time it shouldn't be as rough, though.
医生只会从你的髋骨里提取一些干细胞
The doctor will just take some stem cells out of your hip bone.
不会花上太久的
And it won't take long.
你全程都会睡着
You'll be asleep the whole time.
-睡着 -是的
- Asleep? - Yeah.
他们会给你麻醉的
They'll give you anesthesia.
不 我不行 我不想再来一次了
No, I can't. I don't want that again.
加文 你上次是有什么不好的反应吗
Gavin, did you have a bad reaction last time?
超级吓人
It was so scary.
我不能呼吸 也不能尖叫
I couldn't breathe. I couldn't scream.
当你还醒着的时候吗
When you were waking up?
感觉就像是有个枕头闷住了我的脸
It felt like there was a pillow over my face.
我会死的
I was gonna die.
深呼吸 加文 好吗
Take a deep breath, Gavin, okay?
就这样
There you go.
那样的情况会再次发生吗
Will it happen again?
但愿不会
Hopefully not.
不不不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
加文 加文 看着我
Gavin, Gavin, look at me.
看着我的眼睛
Look in my eyes.
我们来慢慢地深呼吸
Let's take some deep breaths slowly.
吸气...呼气
In...and out.
慢点 慢下来
Slower, slow down.
让胸腔充满空气...然后放松
Let me see your chest fill up big...and relax.
她想背着我偷走我的病人
She went behind my back and tried to poach my patient.
是这样吗 贝克医生
Is this true, Dr. Bekker?
并不是 我只是在提出第二种观点
Hardly, I was offering a second opinion.
你一定在跟我开玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
病人的女儿已经直接要求
The patient daughter's had already requested
进行手术了
the surgery directly.
你没有权利介入
You had no right to insert yourself.
那你在拒绝的时候有尊重家人的意愿吗
And honor the family's wishes when you'd refused?
承认吧 你就是被吓到了
Admit it, you're gun shy
因为那是你前女友的母亲
because it's your ex-girlfriend's mother.
拜托 这些话真是荒唐透顶
Oh, come on, that is absurd.
我这么做是为了病人的最大利益
I am acting in my patient's best interest.
-够了 -你是说我的病人吧
- That's enough. - You mean my patient.
是吗
Really?
你们俩也许会觉得
You two may think I'm fascinated
我对你们的小破肥皂剧感兴趣 但我根本不在乎
by your little soap opera, but I couldn't care less.
当你们到医院打卡上班的时候
When you clock into this hospital,
你们把那堆破事都留在门外
you leave that mess at the door.
贝克医生 你职业礼仪的匮乏令人震惊
Dr. Bekker, your lack of professional etiquette is glaring.
但卡洛琳·查尔斯有权利
But Caroline Charles has the right
来决定自己接受什么样的治疗
to determine her own care.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表