不好笑
No, it wasn't.
所以我才爱你
But that's why I love you.
是古德温 我得走了
Oh, it's Goodwin. I gotta go.
回头见
I'll see you.
找到适合琳达的干细胞捐献者了吗
We get a stem cell donor for Linda?
请进 关上门
Come in and close the door.
有个问题
There's a problem.
琳达·哈珀不是美国公民
Linda Harper isn't a U.S. Citizen.
这使她利用移植系统变得困难
That complicates her ability to access a transplant network.
为什么 他们不能因为移♥民♥身份拒绝病人
Why? Patients can't be denied based on immigration status.
确实不能 但如果病人不能证明
No, but they can if they're unable to prove they have
有稳固的医疗保险来支付移植及后续费用
stable insurance to cover the procedure
他们就可以拒绝
and the follow-up cost.
可是她有保险
But she has insurance.
她丈夫詹姆斯是公民
James, her husband, is a citizen
受保于医疗补助计划 不包含琳达吗
and covered by Medicaid. Doesn't that include Linda?
琳达可以通过他们的婚姻申请绿卡
The marriage allows Linda to apply for a green card,
但直到她有了合法身份
but until she has official legal status,
詹姆斯的医疗补助计划不包含她
James' Medicaid does not extend to her.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
尽管有那么多可能的干细胞捐献者
So despite the abundance of stem cell donors out there,
琳达却因为繁文缛节而没有机会
Linda can't get to any of them because of red tape?
古德温女士 移植是唯一能
Ms. Goodwin, a transplant is the only treatment
救她命的治疗手段
that can save her life.
我知道
I know.
所以我认为她的家属应该直接绕过系统
That's why I think the family should bypass the network
让她弟弟曼尼进行直接捐献
altogether with a direct donation from her brother, Manny.
并且自费吗
And pay out of pocket?
费用高昂 我知道
It's expensive, I know.
但没有更好的选择了
But there's not a better option.
我会和詹姆斯谈
I'll speak with James.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
缝好后
When this is tied,
肠系膜就会止血
the mesentery will be hemostatic.
-马蒂 汇报情况 -ST段大幅抬高
- Marty, talk to me. - Massive ST elevations.
这孩子才十九岁就心脏病发作了吗
Kid's 19 and he's having a heart attack?
-显然是的 -我们需要做血管造影检查
- Apparently. - We need an angiogram.
把C形臂准备好 麦基
Let's get the C-arm in place. Maggie?
穿刺包 导丝和造影剂
Introducer kit, wire and lead.
深得我意 开始吧
Read my mind. Let's go.
腰椎穿刺显示你的脑脊液中
So, your LP revealed a high presence of white cells
白细胞计数高
in your cerebral spinal fluid.
所以不是脑炎或脑膜炎
So it is encephalitis or meningitis.
是又不是
Yes and no.
寻找细菌或病毒感染的结果不确定
The search for the infecting bacteria or virus was inconclusive.
你有症状 但没有病因
You have the symptoms, but not the cause.
很奇怪 对吧
That's strange, isn't it?
塔拉 你口齿不清了
Tara, you're slurring.
我的脸感觉很奇怪 有刺痛感
My face feels weird. Tingly.
左眼睑严重下垂
Ptosis of the left eyelid. It's really droopy.
左侧嘴角歪斜
Left corner of the mouth is lagging.
第七脑神经的问题吗
Seventh cranial nerve issue?
你觉得口干吗
Does your mouth feel dry?
有金属味
Tastes like metal.
这些新症状...不管这是什么病
These new signs-- whatever is going on,
绝对在影响她的大脑
it is definitely affecting her brain.
安排核磁共振检查 加急
Let's get an MRI and push her to the front of the list.
捏我的手指
Squeeze my fingers.
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我们会查清楚的
We're gonna find out.
同时安排经阴♥道♥超声波检查
Order a transvaginal ultrasound as well.
为了卵巢囊肿吗 为什么
For the ovarian cysts? Why?
我们已经在CT扫描上看到了
We already saw them on the CT.
是的 但我想看得更清楚些
Yeah, well, I want a better look.
好吧
Okay.
我明白这是很大一笔钱
I understand it's an enormous amount of money.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我们去贷款 把车卖♥♥了
We'll take out loans, sell the car.
这关乎琳达的生命
It's Linda's life.
而且说实话 这是最困难的部分
And in all honesty, this is the hardest part.
治疗本身很直接
The medicine itself is straightforward.
曼尼 作为琳达的弟弟
Manny, as Linda's brother,
你是捐献干细胞的理想人选
you are the ideal candidate to donate your stem cells.
你要进行一系列注射
It's a series of infusions
来使骨髓产生更多的干细胞
to boost your bone marrow production.
-我们什么时候开始 -今天
- When can he start? - Today.
等到下周末
By the end of next week,
你就有望为琳达捐献了
it's likely you'll be able to donate to Linda.
曼尼 你还好吗
Manny, you all right?
我说不好
I don't know.
卡尔德隆先生 这个过程很简单的
Mr. Calderon, it's a simple procedure.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
做不到什么
Can what?
捐献
Donate.
曼尼 你到底在说什么
Manny, what the hell are you talking about?
对不起 詹姆斯 我只是...
I'm sorry, James. I just...
我做不到
I can't.
曼尼 你必须做
Manny, you have to.
卡尔德隆先生 你也许还不明白
Mr. Calderon, I don't know if you understand.
如果我们不做移植 你姐姐...
If we don't do this transplant, your sister--
我知道 但我做不到
I know. But I can't.
你这是什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with you?
你是她弟弟
You're her brother.
-那就滚 -哈珀先生
- Then leave. - Mr. Harper--
如果你不打算帮忙 就赶紧滚出去
If you're not gonna help, just get the hell out of here.
我说滚
I said out!
曼尼 你没事吧
Manny, are you okay?
为什么
Why?
对不起 詹姆斯
I'm sorry, James.
没有你 她就会死
Without you, she'll die.
你姐姐需要你 卡尔德隆先生
Your sister needs you, Mr. Calderon.
请为我们解释你的决定
Please, help us understand your decision.
捐献干细胞意味着我的名字会进入系统
Donating stem cells means my name goes into your system.
有人在监控 我会被抓住
They monitor them. That's how they get you.
你也是非法移♥民♥ 对吗
You're undocumented as well, aren't you?
对
Yes.
我妻子也是
And so is my wife.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
我爱我姐姐
I love my sister.
我们冒死从萨尔瓦多来这 但...
I risked our lives to get us here from El Salvador, but...
如果我被遣返了
if I get deported...
医院不能与执法机关
The hospital is prohibited from sharing
共享病人信息
personal data to law enforcement.
也包括移♥民♥官员
That includes immigration officials.
没人会知道你在这里
No one will know you're here.
政♥府♥的人会发现的
Government will find out.
他们会来抓我 然后抓我妻子
They'll come for me and then for my wife.
卡尔德隆先生 我知道现在这情况
Mr. Calderon, I realize that these are
对移♥民♥来说有风险
uncertain times for immigrants,
但你是捐干细胞给你姐姐
but you'd be donating stem cells to your sister.
-你能救她一命 -他们不在乎
- You'd be saving her life. - They won't care.
你不会明白 你怎么能明白呢
You don't understand. How could you?
但现实就是如此
But it's real.
他们把人从公♥司♥ 家中带走
They take people from work, from home.
他们让家庭支离破碎
They separate families.
我也许永远见不到我妻子
I might never see my wife again.
见不到我孩子了
Meet our child.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不行
No.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表