对下腔静脉插管进行缝合
Prolene stitch for the SVC cannula.
是时候叫醒他了 准备好了吗
Time to wake him up. You ready?
-准备好了 -减少镇静剂
- Yes, sir. - Lighten his sedation.
麦基
Maggie?
西妮的扫描结果出来了
Sydney's scans came back.
她的肾脏里有个肿瘤
There's a tumor on her kidney.
这是造成她肾衰竭的原因
That's what's been causing her kidney failure.
肿瘤 癌症
A tumor? Cancer?
看起来是这样
It looks that way.
做过活检后才能确定
We'll know more after the biopsy.
天哪 我给了她一个有问题的肾
Oh, God, I gave her a bad kidney.
不 不是 他们之前仔细检查过你的肾的
No, no, they examined your kidney thoroughly.
完全没有肿瘤的迹象
There was no sign of a tumor.
显然是西妮做完移植手术之后长出来的
Sydney clearly developed it after her transplant.
好像她的人生还不够艰难似的
As if her life wasn't hard enough.
我们希望他们能切除干净 让她早日康复
Well, let's hope they get it all and she recovers.
西妮
Sydney?
你知道发生什么事了吗
Do you understand what's happening?
他们在帮我康复
They're trying to make me well.
没错
That's right.
我们都想让你康复
We're all just trying to make you well.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
去吧
Go ahead.
我已经切除了瓣膜的畸形部分
I've excised the misshapen section of the valve.
现在开始重建
I'm starting now to reconstruct.
手术很顺利 无惊无险
Surgery's going well. No surprises.
我们当时是怎么想的
What were we thinking?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我和邦妮 我们谈过想要个宝宝
Bonnie and I, we talked about having a baby.
太傻了
So stupid.
我要瞎了 而邦妮的心脏
Me going blind... Bonnie with her heart...
-她的心脏会没事的 -那接下来该怎么办
- Her heart's going to be fine. - But what next?
你知道的 彼得
You know, Peter,
没人能得到一辈子的保障
none of us get any guarantees in life.
我们都只是在面对发生的一切
We all just... face what comes.
看着你和邦妮 我觉得你们做得很棒
I look at you and Bonnie and I think you two do great.
我觉得你们俩几乎可以处理好一切
I think you two can handle almost anything.
布伦德尔先生 能听到我说话吗
Mr. Brendl, can you hear me?
-那是谁 -艾布拉姆斯医生
- Who's that? - That's Dr. Abrams.
你正在做手术 德尔 手术很顺利
You're in surgery, Del, and it's going great.
我需要在你的大脑里建立各种通路
I need to map different pathways in your brain
所以我会触碰某些区域
so I'll be touching certain areas
并请你回答我的问题
and asking you to respond to my questions.
从一数到五
Count to five for me.
一
One.
二
Two.
所以我的头盖骨拿掉了
So the top of my skull is off?
拿掉了一部分 没错
A portion of it, yes.
我们之前也谈过这个的 继续数数
We talked about that, too. Continue counting.
我的大脑暴露在外面了
My brain is just exposed?
德尔 你没事的
Del, you've got this.
深呼吸 好吗 用鼻子吸气
Deep breaths, okay? In through the nose...
用嘴呼气
Out through the mouth.
三
Three.
四
Four.
不 我要停下 让他停下
No, I want to stop. Make him stop.
德尔 没事的 你做得很好
Del, it's okay. You're doing great.
是你们把我带进这里的 带我出去
You got me into this. Get me out?
-别动 -不不不不
- Stop squirming. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
德尔 看着我 看这里 看这里
Del, look at me. Right here, right here.
他的呼吸太微弱 二氧化碳会滞留在他体内
His breathing is too shallow. He's retaining CO2.
他的大脑会出现肿胀
His brain's going to swell.
让我出去 让我出去
Get me out, get me out!
如果你不做点什么
Either you do something
我就只能重新注射镇定剂让他停下了
or I'm going to re-sedate and end this.
求你们了 我受不了了
Please, please, I can't stand it!
好吧 德尔 我需要你告诉我
Okay, Del. I need you to tell me,
你的脚感觉如何
how are your feet?
-你能感觉到你的脚吗 -不能 不能
- Can you feel your feet? - I can't, I can't!
丹
Dan!
德尔 我正在触碰你的右脚
Del, I'm touching your right foot.
你能感觉到我在触碰你的右脚吗
Can you feel me touching your right foot?
是的 我能感觉到 我们能停下了吗
Yeah, I can feel it. Can we please stop?
好 很好 现在你的膝盖有感觉吗
Okay, great. Now how about your knee?
我在挤压你右侧的髌骨 能感觉到吗
I'm squeezing your right kneecap, can you feel that?
-是的 能感觉到 -所以你的脚
- Yeah, I can feel it. - So, so your feet,
你的胃 大腿和手都没事 对吗
your stomach, your legs, your hands are all okay, right?
-我没事 -对
- I'm okay. - Yeah.
你做得真的很棒
You're doing really, really well.
我是说 你在回答我的问题
I mean, you're answering my questions.
我觉得这意味着
I think that that means that
也许你也可以回答几个艾布拉姆斯医生的问题
maybe you can answer some of Dr. Abrams' questions, too.
-三后面是什么 -三后面
- What comes after three? - After three...
-三后面 -你知道答案
- After three... - You know this one.
-四 -你比你想象的
- Four. - You're so much stronger
要厉害多了 知道吗
than you think you are, you know that?
-FDR说过什么来着 -FDR
- What did FDR say? - FDR?
好好想想 我们经常说的
Come on, we talk about this all the time.
-是罗斯福 -除了恐惧本身
- Roosevelt. - You have nothing to fear...
-没有什么能吓倒你 -这就对了
- But fear itself. - That's right.
抬起右手食指
Raise your right index finger.
右边的分支有很多地方很窄
That's a lot of narrowing in the right branch.
左边也一样
And the left as well.
我们得改变方案
We need a new plan.
这样没法让它们汇合到动脉主干
There's no way to anastomose to the trunk of the artery.
我们得在右边接长一点
We need to attach further up the right side.
但如果我们不把两边都接上
But if we don't attach to both sides,
她只能给一半的血供氧
she'll only oxygenate half her blood.
那总好过完全没有
It's a lot better than none.
那她这辈子血氧也别想超过75了
She'll never sat above 75 for the rest of her life.
不到三十岁她就会患上心脏衰竭
She'll be in heart failure by the age of 30!
那是可以用药物控制的
Which can be controlled by medications.
-康纳 -我不会因为我们逞能
- Connor- - I won't let this girl die
让这个小女孩死的
because we tried to bite off more than we can chew.
我知道你现在心情不好
I know this is a difficult time for you.
你的父亲去世了
You've suffered a loss.
但我见过你在手术室里做过
But I've seen you do things in the OR
我认为不可能做到的事情
that I did not think possible.
现在不是拒绝挑战的时候
This is not the time to back away from a challenge.
好
All right.
两套接合
Two anastomosis sets.
我们动手吧
Let's move it.
你们说什么呢
So what are you saying?
我们相信你是对烤牛肉三明治过敏
We think it was the roast beef sandwich that you're allergic to.
是那个导致了发作
That's what kicked off the attack.
烤牛肉
Roast beef?
我吃了一辈子烤牛肉了
I've eaten roast beef my whole life.
我喜欢吃烤牛肉
I like roast beef.
你最近有去过树林吗
Have you been in the woods recently?
树林 去过的 我...
Woods? Yeah, I...
一个月之前 我去了肯塔基州钓鱼
A month ago I went fishing in Kentucky.
有被蜱虫咬吗
Any tick bites?
有过 他给我打电♥话♥ 说到处都是蜱虫
Yes, he called me and said there were ticks everywhere.
被美洲花蜱咬
A bite from the lone star tick
在肯塔基州这样的东南部城市是很常见的
which is common in the Southeast like Kentucky
它会导致你对肉类很敏感
can cause a sensitivity to meat.
你还是需要和过敏专科医生确认
You'll need to confirm with an allergist,
但与此同时 你最好还是不要吃肉了
but in the meantime it's best that you stay away from meat.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
威尔克斯先生 今天你的妻子很幸运
Mr. Wilks, we were very lucky with your wife today.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表