我们一离开这里我就会弥补一切
And I'm gonna fix everything as soon as we get out of here.
退后
Get back!
退后
Get back!
退后
Get back!
待在我看得到的地方
You stay where I can see you.
明白吗
All right?
你
You!
你 把手铐拿来 马上
You. Get those cuffs. Now.
别动 否则我一枪崩了你
Don't move or I'll kill you.
把他铐在那张桌子边上
Cuff him to that desk.
我要妈妈
I want my mommy!
去 去照顾那个孩子吧
Take--take care of that kid.
宝贝 我们先回床上去 快
Baby, let's get you back in the bed, come on!
先回床上躺着 好吗
Just get back in the bed, okay?
冷静 冷静
Easy. Take it easy.
把这些窗帘弄下来
Take down these curtains!
谁再想搞小动作 我就开枪打死他
I will shoot the next person that tries anything!
莎伦 拜托 让我代你去吧
Sharon, please. Let me switch places with you.
我接触过无数个情绪状况
I--I have a tremendous amount of experience
和大卫类似的人
dealing with people in David's emotional state.
我接受训练就是为了干这个的
It's what I'm trained to do.
好吧 我很感激 丹尼尔
Oh, well, I appreciate it, Daniel,
但我还是觉得我们应该遵照大卫的指示
but I think we should follow David's instructions.
好 清单上的东西都齐了
Okay, this is everything on the list.
好的 谢谢 莫妮克
All right, thank you, Monique.
好 听我说 像他那样绝望的人
Okay, listen, people who are as desperate as he is,
需要知道这件事有可能可以圆♥满♥解决
they need to know that there's a possibility of a happy ending.
丹尼尔 我会没事的
Daniel, I'm going to be okay.
我希望你能尽量小心 好吗
I really want you to be careful, okay?
-我明白 -务必小心
- I know. - Be careful.
-我会的 -古德温女士
- I will. - Miss Goodwin.
你进去之前得看点东西
Need to show you something before you go in.
枪手现在把窗户都遮住了
Now the gunman has blanketed the windows
想阻挡我们的视线 但那边有条缝
to obscure our view, but there is a small gap
詹姆斯可以从那里一击即中
that gives James here a clean shot.
你过去看看
Now go ahead, have a look.
这里就是射杀区域
That's the kill zone.
听着 我希望在没有任何人受伤的情况下...
Uh, look, I'd like to get this resolved without anyone else...
-解决这件事 -我明白
- Getting hurt. - I understand.
但那个年轻人已经开枪打了两个人
But that young man has already shot two people.
你只要让他走进那个区域
You walk him into that spot
其他人都不会受伤
and no one else gets hurt.
好吗
All right?
祝你好运
Good luck in there.
开门
Open it!
进来
Get in!
钥匙 钥匙 钥匙
Keys, keys, keys.
大卫
David.
大卫 你拿着枪干什么
David, what are you doing with the gun?
帮我就是了
Just help me.
好吗
Okay?
他在那边
He's that way.
过来
Come on.
莎伦
Sharon?
好 把这些一个接一个地
All right, hang one to one to one
挂到快速输血仪上去
on the rapid transfuser
给他持续输血
and keep going.
别让他的血压降下来
Do not let his blood pressure drop.
好的
Got it.
你知道其他病人情况如何吗
Do you know how the other patients are doing?
我爸在2号♥诊室
My father's in 2.
他心脏出了问题
He's got something going on with his heart.
厄尔中枪了
Earl got hit by a bullet.
伊森说他应该会没事
Ethan said he was going to be okay.
还有艾普尔在7号♥诊室照顾一个生病的孩子
And April's got a sick kid in 7.
胸腔自动输血仪已经满了
Chest tube auto transfuser's full.
好 给他重新输回去
All right, run it back to him.
-好的 -他情况如何
- Got it. - How's he doing?
多亏了这些血 他的心率会降下来
His heart rate will come down thanks to the blood,
但他胸腔内仍旧大出血
but he's still hemorrhaging into his chest.
要是不马上送到楼上手术室 他撑不过去的
If we don't get him upstairs soon, we're gonna lose him.
好的
Okay.
大卫 莉莉的爸爸在这是没办法
David, Lily's father is not going to last
再继续撑下去的
much longer down here.
但医生说他需要输血
Uh, but the doctor said he needed blood
然后现在给他输了血
and they got him blood.
他需要整个创伤治疗团队为他手术
He needs surgery and a full trauma team
他才能活下去
if he's going to survive.
只有莉莉的爸爸 其他人都不可以
Just Lily's dad. No one else.
但这里还有个病得很重的小男孩
But I've got a very sick little boy down there
和一位心脏病发的先生
and--and a man with a bad heart.
他们也许要离开
They need to go too.
不行
No.
只有莉莉的爸爸 然后我们再看要怎么办
Just Lily's dad and then we'll see.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
罗德斯医生 准备好把你的病人移出急诊室
Um, Dr. Rhodes, get your patient ready to move out of the ED.
我们要推他出去了
We're going to wheel him out.
外面不管是谁 都给我退后
Whoever's back there, back up!
好的
All right.
等下
Wait!
退后 我发誓 我会杀了她
Back up! I swear to God, I'll kill her.
-天啊 天啊 天啊 -我发誓
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! - I swear to God!
放下武器
Lower your weapons!
退后 我们要把这个病人推过去
Step back! We need to move this patient through!
-退后 退后 -放下武器
- Back up! Back up! - Lower your weapons!
-马上退后 -快 快 快走
- Back up now! Now! - Move, move, move, move, move.
-拿好这个 -快 快走
- Okay, grab this. - Move, move!
快走 快走 快走
Move, move, move!
关门 快关门 快
Close it! Close it now! Now!
你们最好别再有什么小动作
You better not try anything else!
大卫 求求你了
David, please.
让我替你跟警♥察♥说说情
Let me talk to the police for you,
-看能不能想到一个解决办法 -不用
- try to figure a way out of this. - No!
这里需要一个医生
Hey, I need a doctor in here.
这个男孩的药不起作用
This boy is not responding to his medication.
烧退不下去
I can't get his fever down.
大卫 拜托 解开我 让我检查下他
David, please, just uncuff me so I can check on him.
你以为我是傻的吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
你自己处理那个孩子就够了
Deal with the kid yourself.
小娜 胎儿心音转到另一侧了
Nat, fetal heart tones just flipped to the other side.
我刚感觉有东西在动
I just felt something shift.
是不是孩子要出来了
Does that mean the baby's coming out?
我看看
Let me see.
婴儿横置了
The baby just went transverse.
等等 那是什么意思
Wait, what does that mean?
婴儿在她的子♥宫♥里翻了个身
The baby's turned sideways in her uterus.
-她这样不能分娩 -那现在怎么办
- She can't deliver like that. - So what happens now?
我们得把她送到楼上手术室
We need to move her upstairs.
不行 你们在这里做
No, you do it here.
我需要你去箱子里中找一些东西
Well, then I need you to get me something out of the Pyxis.
一种药 特布他林
A medication, Terbutaline.
我去拿
I'll get it.
看着我就好 看着我 深呼吸
Just look at me. Look at me. Breathe.
好的 你要给婴儿调个位置吗
Good. Are you gonna turn the baby?
羊水还没破
Water hasn't broken yet.
特布他林按道理能放松她的子♥宫♥
and the Terbutaline should soften her uterus.
她已经在分娩了
She's in labor.
这会导致胎盘早剥或脱垂的
We could cause a placental abruption or a prolapse.
他也没给我什么选择余地
Well, he's not giving me any other choice.
好的 深呼吸 深呼吸 深呼吸 看着我
All right, breathe, breathe, breathe--hey, look at me.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表