杰 三倍浓缩红眼咖啡
Jay. Red Eye, triple espresso.
谢谢
Thank you.
这么浓的咖啡能让你
Man, you're gonna be wired till Thursday
-一直兴奋到周四 -这不是给我的
- with that much caffeine. - This is not for me.
今晚你可是会需要大量能量的
You need all the energy you can get for tonight.
我早该想到的
Should've seen that coming.
你和小娜运气够好的了 我还能让你们俩
You know, you and Nat are very lucky that I'm letting you
办一场联合单身派对
have a joint bachelor/bachelorette party.
你想谈什么
So what do you want to talk about?
我还想给今晚准备些别的惊喜呢
'Cause I got some other surprises I got to setup for tonight.
这是什么
All right, what am I looking at?
我安装窃听器时检查得来的雷的心电图
The EKG I got of Ray's heart when I was planting the bug.
-所以呢 -不正常
- Okay. So? - It's abnormal.
我需要他来医院检查
I need to bring him to the hospital.
-做几个检查 -你等等
- Run some tests... - Whoa, whoa.
你并不真的是他的医生 这你知道的吧
You are not actually his doctor, you know that right?
-杰 拜托 -你完成了任务
- Jay, come on. - You did your part.
在李探员下令之前保持低调 就这样
Now lay low until Agent Lee says otherwise. That's it.
里基 要爱尔兰和欧本威士忌 要最好的
Ricky. Irish whiskey and Oban. Yeah, only the finest.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
你好啊
Hello.
有什么事吗
Can I help you with something?
-不要啊麦基 -不要不行 你好啊威尔
- No, Maggie. Please. - Oh, yes. Hey, Will.
让你家未婚妻别再扫兴了好吗
Can you tell your fiancé to stop being a killjoy?
她今晚要穿这个
She's got to wear this tonight.
麦基 我还是想保留一点尊严的
Maggie, I would like to maintain a little bit of dignity.
你必须得穿 没得谈判
You're wearing it. This one's nonnegotiable.
你们两个 病人来了
Hey, you two, you're up.
救护车送来了车祸伤者
Ambo's pulling in with a car crash.
-几个人 -驾驶员和乘客各一人
- How many victims? - Driver and passenger.
-创伤2室 -好的
- Trauma 2. - Got it.
达莉亚·卡尔森 女 29岁 系了安全带
Daria Carson. 29-year-old female, restrained passenger.
司机开车失控撞到了护栏上
Driver lost control of the wheel and went into the guardrail.
昏迷指数15 体征稳定 拒绝上护颈
GCS 15. Vitals stable. Refused board and collar.
-司机在哪 -她丈夫亚当
- Where's the driver? - Her husband, Adam.
-不让我们做检查 -我真的没事
- Wouldn't let us check him out. - I'm fine, really.
照顾好我妻子就行 拜托了
Just take care of my wife, please.
我就在这里 亲爱的
I'm--I'm right here, honey.
听我口令 准备转移
All right, let's transfer on my count.
准备 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
-谢谢你们 -没事
- Thanks guys. - Yup.
呼吸声正常
Breath sounds are normal.
眶周有瘀伤
Periorbital bruising.
右乳突有瘀斑
Battle sign over the right mastoid.
颅骨可能有骨折
Possible skull fracture.
我们不如去隔壁治疗室检查一下吧
Hey, why don't we go next door so I can examine you?
我要陪我妻子
I want to stay with my wife.
我们 刚刚结婚
We're new-new to be married.
-新婚夫妇 -恭喜啊
- Newlyweds. - Congratulations.
-还在学英语 -我听着挺标准的
- Still working on the English. - Sounds pretty good to me.
至少让我检查下你的血压
Oh, at least let me check your blood pressure.
在这里就能做
We can do it right here.
如果你感觉到疼痛或不适就告诉我 好吗
All right, let me know if you feel any pain or discomfort, okay?
-这里疼吗 -不 不疼
- Does it hurt right there? - No, it doesn't hurt.
我来看看
Let me take a look.
-是车祸弄的 -亲爱的
- It's from crash. - Oh, geez, babe.
这一下可把你给撞惨了
You really slammed that dash, didn't you?
你的血压有点高
Your blood pressure's a little high.
肾上腺素闹的
It's just the adrenaline.
先做一下X光
Let's get a chest x-ray and then
然后送她去做头部CT 以及四项血管造影
send her over for a CT head with a four vessel angio
分别是她的脖子 胸部 腹部
for her neck as well as her chest, abdomen,
以及骨盆 好吗 我们去去就回
and pelvis, okay? We'll be right back.
亚当 如果你感觉头晕的话
Hey Adam, if you feel lightheaded at all...
我知道去哪找你 谢了医生
I know where to find you, Doc, thanks.
这男的真爱她啊 寸步不离的
The guy worships her. Won't leave her side.
我看未必
Yeah, I don't think that's it.
她腹部的挫伤 都是旧伤了
The contusions on her torso--they're old.
不是车祸造成的
They're not from the crash
而且她体侧还有一处 看起来像鞋印
and then one on her side looks like the tread of a boot.
这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
芝加哥医院
第四季 第六集
-我猜猜 独角兽 -错 是棉花糖
- Let me guess, unicorn. - Nope, cotton candy.
其实是我妈妈做的
My mom made it, actually.
花了十袋子棉花
Ten bags of cotton,
亲手染了色 给她缝到紧身衣上的
hand-painted and sewn to a leotard.
太厉害了 为了孩子真辛苦啊
Impressive. That is quite a labor of love.
我小的时候总是没什么想象力
I always lacked imagination in that department.
我小学时每年都扮警长
Pretty sure I was sheriff all of elementary school.
菲利普斯先生和太太 盖比似乎
Mr. and Mrs. Phillips, Gabby appears to have
在小腿处也有些肿胀
some swelling in her lower legs as well.
她最近一直在吃素食 最近学校里可流行了
She's been eating vegetarian. Latest fad at school.
-是饮食的问题吗 -我看不是
- Could it be her diet? - I don't think so.
肿胀 再加上呕吐和黄疸
The swelling, paired with vomiting and jaundice
我推测应该是肝脏的问题
makes me think this may be a liver issue.
做个超声吧
Ultrasound?
盖比 能让我仔细检查下吗
Gabby, you mind if we take a closer look?
我们还以为吃东西吃到寄生虫了
Um, we just assumed it was a stomach bug.
要是我们觉得病情严重的话 肯定就会
We would've brought her in sooner if we thought
-尽快送来了 -我们来看看
- it could be serious. - Let's take a look.
胆囊正常
Gallbladder looks normal.
但她的肝脏有结节 有硬化迹象
But her liver is nodular. Looks cirrhotic.
肝硬化 那不是喝酒得的吗
Cirrhosis? Isn't that from drinking?
我没喝过酒
I don't drink.
盖比连酒味儿都没尝过
Gabby's never even tasted alcohol.
硬化只是说明她的肝脏上有伤疤组织
Cirrhosis just means there's scar tissue in her liver.
除了酒精外还有很多原因
So there are plenty of other causes besides alcohol.
我们会做几个化验来确认原因
We'll run some tests to help us narrow things down.
艾普尔 安排血常规 血液生化
April, CBC, CMP,
肝功能 腹部和盆骨CT
LFT, CT abdomen and pelvis
推注四毫克枢复宁 静脉注射一升生理盐水
and give 4 mg of Zofran and 1 liter saline IV.
-收到 -但我还要为今晚的
- Got it. - But I was supposed to set up
万圣节舞会装饰呢 我要去的
for my Halloween dance tonight. I have to be there.
最差的情况就是
Hey, worst comes to worst,
爸爸帮你去装饰 好吗亲爱的
Dad will drop off the decorations for you, Honey, okay?
等结果出来后马上通知你们
We'll let you know as soon as the results are in.
我们能单独待会吗 谢谢
Could you give us a moment? Thanks.
-我要进去 -是的 马上
- I go inside. - Yes, soon.
但我想先和你谈谈
I wanted to speak with you first.
你身上的瘀伤
The bruises on your body.
并不都是车祸造成的 对吧
They're not all from the accident, are they?
有人伤害你吗
Is someone hurting you?
-没有 -你丈夫打你吗
- No. - Is your husband hurting you?
作为你的医生 无论你说什么都是保密的
As your doctor, whatever you say to me stays between us.
他不会知道
He won't know.
我们在网上认识
We meet online.
当亚当来乌克兰看我时
When Adam comes to Ukraine to see me,
他非常绅士 又英俊又和善
he's gentleman, handsome, kind.
我坠入了爱河
I fall in love.
那你怎么来美国了
How did you end up in the States?
一年前
A year ago, there is...
我家出事了
Trouble for my family.
我必须离开
I must leave.
亚当用结婚签证
Adam brings me here
带我来了美国
on visa to marry,
但我来之后 他就变了个人
but when I come, he's a different man.
无论我做什么 他都生气
Everything I do, he get mad.
今天在车里 我说了些他不爱听的话
Today, in car, I say something he doesn't like and...
所以车撞上了护栏
That's why the car went into the rail.
达莉亚 我们可以告诉警♥察♥
Daria, we can report this to the police.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表