知道了 女士
Yes, ma'am.
抗生素不起作用 是吗
The antibiotics aren't working, are they?
是的 不起作用
No, they're not.
丽莎
Lisa.
我和移植协调员谈过了
I spoke with the transplant coordinator.
名单上在你之前的人都不能
No one ahead of you on the list can get here
在捐献者的肺不能用之前赶到
before the donor lungs expire,
也就是说下一个就轮到你了
which means you're up next.
做移植吗
To get a transplant?
是的
Yes.
我不行
I can't.
如果他会死的话就我就不会接受
Not if he's going to die.
他得了败血症
He's septic.
他拒绝心肺复苏
He has a DNR.
你无能为力
There--there's nothing you can do.
我可以在这陪着他
I can be here with him.
我必须得在这
I have to be here.
他很棒
He's amazing.
从不抱怨
Never complains.
大多数天生得了这种病的人
Most people born with something like this
都会说 "为什么是我"
would say, "Why me?"
但是本总是说 "为什么不是我呢”
But Ben, he's always saying, "Why not me?"
他教会我感激我所拥有的一切
He taught me to be grateful for what I have.
我真的很感激
And I am.
我明白
I understand.
但你也需要这对肺
But you need these lungs, too.
我还有时间
I still have time.
-会有另一对的 -丽莎
- Another pair will come up. - Lisa--
不
No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我拒绝
No.
介意我进来吗
Mind if I come in?
当然不介意
Not at all.
你还好吗
You okay?
什么 你是说下面发生的那些事吗
What, you mean that whole thing down there?
我真希望事情没有变成那样
I mean, I wish it hadn't come to that,
但是 我还好
but, uh, yeah, I'm fine.
我看着好像不太好啊
Didn't look that way to me.
丹尼尔 我们已经共事很久了
Now, we've worked together a long time, Daniel.
你通常给予你的病人
You usually empower your patients
做出自己的选择的力量
to make their own choices.
可是你把那个女人留院精神观察
Putting that woman on a psych hold?
莎伦 我做了个临床决策
Sharon, I made a clinical decision
这是为了她好
for her own wellbeing.
没有什么可告诉你的
Don't know what to tell you.
听着 我知道看着茜茜接受治疗
Look, I know watching Cece go through treatment
对你来说很艰难
has been very hard on you.
这让你感到有点手足无措
It's making you feel a little helpless.
但是
But...
你真的要在工作的问题上感情用事吗
bringing your emotions to work?
我真的不喜欢这样
I really don't like this.
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?
你不知道怎么给他的心脏复苏
You don't know how you're going to restart his heart.
罗宾现在正在打电♥话♥
Robin's on the phone right now.
她会很快给我们答复的
She'll have answers for us soon.
罗宾
Robin.
不是心胸外科医生
Not a cardiothoracic surgeon,
甚至不是一个赤脚医生
not even an amiable country doctor.
我信任她
I trust her.
为什么丽莎没在做手术
Why isn't Lisa in surgery?
你告诉她她是下一个了啊
You told her she was next up.
她不想丢下本
She won't leave Ben.
只要他还活着
Not while he's still alive.
丽莎 你和本从未在一起过
Lisa, you and Ben have never been able to be together.
但如果有个方法可以让你们在一呢
But what if there was a way you could be?
不用再隔着玻璃
Not through a pane of glass.
我们可以吗
We could?
可以
Yes.
尽管它可能只有一分钟
It could only be for a minute, though,
因为你得同意接受新的肺
because you'd have to agree to take the new lungs.
不
No.
我不能
I can't.
你不觉得本会希望你拥有它们吗
Don't you think Ben would want you to have them?
我现在不能丢下他
I can't leave him now.
那不是丢下他
It wouldn't be leaving him.
那是给他一直以来你们都想要的
It'd be giving him what you both have always wanted.
丽莎 这是你余生都可以留存的记忆
Lisa, this is the memory you'll have for the rest of your life.
有那么一刻你们真的在一起了
The one moment you were truly together.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
丽莎 不
Lisa, no.
没关系的
It's okay.
没事的 我保证 本
It's okay. I promise, Ben.
我爱你 本
Love you, Ben.
我爱你
I love you.
太过分了 我...
It's outrageous, I--
我们有什么办法吗
what recourse do we have?
我丈夫正在和我的律师谈话
My husband's talking to our lawyer.
我们会起诉你
We're going to sue you.
没那个必要
That won't be necessary.
我解除了留院精神观察 你可以回家了
I'm releasing the psych hold. You can go home.
什么
What?
我让你出院了 你可以走了
I'm discharging you. You're free to go.
好吧
Okay.
祝你好运 希望你感觉好点
Well, good luck. Hope you feel better.
跟进她的神经科医生
Follow up with her neurologist.
跟进她的化验结果 并且...
Stay on top of those labs, and, um...
同步和我更新汇报她的进展
keep me updated as to her progress.
-当然 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
你知道没有公开的关于
You know there's no published data
心内起搏器用于重新移植心脏的数据吧
on intracardiac pacemaker use in reimplanted hearts?
我知道
I am aware.
所以如果没起作用的话 你有什么计划吗
So do you have a plan for what to do if it doesn't catch?
没有
No.
很好
Great.
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go.
瞧瞧啊
Well, will you look at that?
好吧 我们还有一些工作要做
All right, we still have a lot of work to do.
-给他取出支路导管 -好的 医生
- Let's get him off bypass. - Yes, Doctor.
室颤
V-fib.
他拒绝心肺复苏 我们无能为力
He's DNR. Nothing more we can do.
死亡时间 19点42分
Time of death, 19:42.
他们修复了他的盆骨
They were able to set his pelvis.
他们说他会完全康复
They actually think he'll make a full recovery.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我今天很担心你
I was worried about you today.
那影响了我的判断力吗
Did it clould my judgment?
或许吧
Maybe.
但不论怎样 我都不后悔
But either way, there's no place for that here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的关心
For caring.
丽莎 我很遗憾
Lisa, I'm so sorry.
本去世了
Ben has passed.
娜塔莉
Natalie!
你和我
You and I...
我们有一些美好的回忆
we have some good memories.
是吧
Don't we?
是啊 有的
Yes, we do.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表