那样我就和他一样了
Then I wouldn't be any different than him.
他伤害了我在乎的人
He hurt someone I care about.
他伤害了你
He hurt you.
贝内特先生
Mr. Bennett.
戴维的手术结束了 他不会有事的
Davey is out of surgery and he's gonna be fine.
天啊 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我真的非常抱歉 -没事
- I am so sorry. - Hey...
你很快就能见到他了
you'll be able to see him soon.
谢谢你...
Thank you.
所做的一切
For everything.
你现在可以开始教育我了
You can give me the lecture now.
我是可以 但你本意也是好的嘛
Yeah, I could. But your intentions were good.
你也不知道那个父亲会失控啊
You couldn't know that Dad would go mental.
今晚跟我一起去吧
Come with me tonight.
董事会也会在场
The board's gonna be there.
这也就意味着你父亲会在的
That means your father's gonna be there.
我知道 我爸爸也不好惹
Oh, I know. I've got a mental dad too.
那又如何
So what?
在你们两个身边
It's uncomfortable.
让我很不舒服
Being around the two of you.
我明白
I know.
但你不能永远躲着他
But you can't avoid him forever.
你和我是一对啊
You and I are a couple.
有未来的一对 不是吗
With a future, right?
多亏了你和崔医生
Between you and Dr. Choi,
让我我今天领到了加班费
I've pulled some overtime today.
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
不客气
Any time.
你不让他留院精神观察吗
You're not putting him on a psych hold?
库里小姐
Miss Curry...
下班之后能麻烦你来我的办公室一趟吗
stop by my office on your way out today, would you?
好
Okay.
等我一分钟 行吗
Just give me a minute, okay?
戴维斯先生
Mr. Davis?
这里是一些殡仪馆的资料
Here's some funeral home information.
他们会打理好全部事宜的
They'll handle everything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你今晚留在这里真的没什么必要
There's really no reason for you to stay here tonight.
你回家休息吧
Why don't you go home?
试着睡一觉
Try and get some sleep.
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
你知道吗 我...
You know, I...
在我丈夫去世的时候 我还怀着孕
I was pregnant when my husband died.
整个世界都坍塌了
Your whole world falls apart.
那个你深爱的人
The person you loved so deeply,
和你分享所有的人
shared everything with,
分享烦恼 悲伤 快乐的人
your worries, your sorrows, your joys...
离开了
is gone.
你会感到空虚寂寞冷
And you feel so empty, and alone.
但是一切会好起来的
But it will get better.
我保证
I promise you.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, God.
米切尔先生扭曲的解决之道是
In his twisted way...
不停地做整形手术
with all his plastic surgery,
只是为了让自己值得被爱
Mr. Mitchell was trying to make himself worthy of being loved.
然后...
And, well...
当他没有得到他想要的爱的时候
when he didn't get that love,
他 他理所当然地推卸责任给别人
of course, he--he blamed others.
当然
Of course.
这不是个例
Well, it's not atypical.
男人抑郁了 孤单了
You know, um, men do tend to blame others
总是从别人身上找原因
for their depression and loneliness
可悲的是 女人不同
whereas women, sadly,
她们更容易找自己的问题
are more likely to blame themselves.
你为什么要跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
你今天对米切尔先生的反应很激烈
You had a very strong reaction to Mr. Mitchell today.
是的 谁不会呢
Yeah, I mean, who--who wouldn't?
确实如此 但 但 你的反应好像
Fair enough, but-- but it seemed to...
真的碰到了你的底线 像是你自己的事
really touch a nerve, like it was almost...personal.
对不起 我 我不知道你在说什么
Sorry, I have-- i have no idea what you're talking about.
我看到一个非常有天赋
I'm seeing this extraordinarily talented,
聪明 努力的年轻女性
brilliant, hardworking young woman
给自己背负了巨大的
who is putting an immense amount
想要成功的压力
of pressure on herself to succeed.
她睡不够觉
You know, she's not sleeping,
她不找同伴寻求支持
she hasn't necessarily plugged into a peer group for support
她从头到尾都是孤身一人
you know, she's doing it alone.
艾尔莎 不管怎样 我对
Elsa, for what it's worth, I know a whole lot
抑郁和孤独都很了解
about depression and loneliness. okay?
你有没有想过要伤害自己
Have you ever had any thoughts about hurting yourself?
不 我 不 我从来没有 我
No, I--no, I've never...I...
不 我是说 怎么 你 你
no, I mean, how--you, you--
你凭什么这么问我
you have no right to ask me a question like that.
我 我想也许你才是那个有问题的人
I--I think maybe you're the one with the problem.
不是 不是我 我
Not--not me. I--
比如 你的生活是什么样子的
Like, what kind of life do you have?
你的朋友是什么样子的
What kind of friends?
你 你一直在这里
You--you're here all the time.
你已经离婚了差不多得有五十次了
You've been divorced, like, 50 times.
你 你的上一个住院医生恨死你了
You're--like, your last resident hated you so much
恨你恨到搬去得克萨斯州 我...
she moved to Texas. I--I--
你才是孤独和抑郁的代言人好不好
I think you are the expert on loneliness and depression, okay?
先走了
See you guys.
晚安 艾普尔
Goodnight, April.
晚安 伊森
Goodnight, Ethan.
莫妮克 你班上完了
Hey, Monique, your shift is over.
为什么不回家
Why don't you go home?
莫妮克
Monique?
我对发生的事感到非常抱歉
I am so sorry for what happened.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-好了 好了 -我很抱歉
- Okay, okay. - I'm so sorry.
出去 大家现在都出去
Out. Everybody out now.
快点
Come on.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
-都是我的错 -你的错
- It's all my fault. - Your fault?
他差点杀了你
He could have killed you.
如果我当时和他喝咖啡的话
If I just had coffee with him--
不是这样的
No.
莫妮克 不是的
Monique. No.
这事跟你没有任何关系
This had nothing to do with you.
你怎么会这么想
How can you even think that?
因为我让他离我远点
'Cause I told him to leave me alone.
我不想跟他扯上任何关系
I didn't want anything to do with him.
所以呢
So?
因为被拒绝 就可以向我们开枪了吗
Guys should shoot us for turning them down?
不是吧
Come on.
你明白自己说这话有多傻了吧
You do realize how crazy that sounds.
还没明白吗
Don't you?
过来
Come here.
你家里有谁可以来接你的吗
Is there someone at home that can come and get you?
没有
No.
朋友呢
Maybe a friend?
我没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
不 你有
Yes, you do.
我们就是
Look at us.
你是有朋友的
You do.
过来 到我怀里来
Yeah. Come here.
我终于把欧文哄睡着了
I finally got Owen to sleep.
看到你在家 他太兴奋了
He's so excited to have you home.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表