你听说了吗
Did you hear?
芝加哥警署把这个送来了
CPD stopped by and dropped this off.
她的婚戒
Her wedding ring.
他们在哪找到的
Where'd they find it?
她昏过去的那片雪地
In the snow where she passed out.
她的车也在附近
Her car was parked nearby, too.
钱包和身份证都在里面
Purse and ID were inside.
她叫艾玛·帕特森
Her name is Emma Patterson.
所以她没被抢劫
So she wasn't robbed.
没有 她的化验结果出来了吗
Mm-mm. What'd her labs turn up?
没查到迷幻药 但她的血液酒精度是300
No roofie in her system, but her blood alcohol was 300.
也许她只是喝醉了晕倒在地
So maybe she just got wasted and passed out.
那她的衣服去哪了
Then what happened to her clothes?
也对
Right.
等她醒来马上通知我
Let me know as soon as she wakes up.
伊森
Hey, Ethan...
雪莉和伊利亚和我打算今晚
Um, Shirley and Elijah and I are going to
准备去隐匿处听乐队演出
check out a band at the Hideout tonight.
鉴于你最近没有指责我谋杀病人
Since you haven't accused me of murdering any patients lately...
艾普尔 再次抱歉
April, again, I'm sorry.
你该一起来
You should come.
我想重建咱俩的关系 重新做朋友
I'd like to reset, try being friends again.
我很想去
I'd love to go.
但我已经有计划了
It's just I have plans already.
和维琪
Vicki?
怎么了
What?
我们是朋友 不是吗
We're friends, right?
我们应该能谈论彼此的恋爱生活
I mean, we should be able to talk about our dating lives.
好吧 是和维琪
Okay, yeah, with Vicki.
今晚我打算见她的父母
I'm actually meeting the parents tonight.
很大的进展
It's a big step.
有人能帮忙吗
Some help over here!
我是崔医生 怎么回事
Hey. I'm Dr. Choi, what's going on?
我们在开车 然后托米开始抱怨头疼
We were driving when Tommy started complaining of a headache.
我们以为只是偏头疼
We thought it was a migraine.
几分钟后 他开始呕吐
A few minutes later, he started vomiting.
好的 托马斯
Okay. Hey, Thomas...
托马斯 你能睁开眼睛吗
Thomas, can you open your eyes for me?
-光线好刺眼 -他发烧了
- The light--it hurts. - All right, he's burning up.
他有急性淋巴细胞白血病
He has acute lymphocytic leukemia.
好
All right.
托马斯 托马斯 你能用下巴碰到胸口吗
Thomas--Thomas, can you touch your chin to your chest?
脖子僵硬
Stiff neck.
可能是脑膜炎
Could be meningitis.
带他去急诊室检查
Let's have a look at him in the E.D.
我告诉麦基我们过去了
I'll let Maggie know we're coming.
四级加二尖瓣反流
Grade 4 plus mitral regurgitation?
这是什么意思
I mean, what does that even mean?
除了你的淋巴瘤
In addition to your lymphoma,
很遗憾 你的心脏正在衰竭
you are, unfortunately, in heart failure.
是化疗惹的祸 对不对
It was that chemo, wasn't it?
我就知道我们不该做第二次化疗
I knew we shouldn't have done the second round.
有些抗癌剂确实对心脏有毒害作用
Some anti-cancer agents can have cardio toxic effect.
治疗方案呢 瓣膜置换手术
What are the treatments? Is it valve replacement?
通常情况下是的 但鉴于你癌症的进展
Normally, yes, but given the progression of your cancer,
手术非常危险
the surgery is just too risky.
所以我建议用药物治疗
So I recommend that we treat with medication.
那需要多久才能看到
And how long will it take to show improvement
她心脏情况好转
in her cardiac function?
没办法知道确切时间
There's no way to know for sure,
但至少要两个月
but a couple of months, at least.
可是临床试验两周后就开始了
But the clinical trial starts in two weeks.
如果她还在治疗心脏衰竭
There's no way she'll be accepted if she's still
她肯定进不了试验了
being treated for heart failure.
没关系 还会有其他试验
It's okay. There'll be other trials.
亲爱的 新的临床试验一直都有
Honey, there are new trials being presented all the time.
一直都有
All the time.
我让你们商量一下
I'm gonna give you guys some time.
康纳
Connor...
这个临床试验 是我妈妈最后的希望
This clinical trial, it's my mom's last hope.
没有这个 她活不过几个月
Without it, she won't live more than a few months.
如果我妈妈同意做手术
If my mom agrees to the surgery,
我希望你来做
I want you to do it.
听着 罗宾 我明白这一切都非常难以承受
Look, Robin, I understand how overwhelming all of this is,
但是 我没法做
but I...I can't do that.
什么叫你没法做
What do you mean you can't?
你是说你不愿意做
Oh, you mean you won't.
听着 手术有三成到五成的失败可能性
Look, there is a 30 to 50% chance of operative mortality.
你从什么时候开始不再接受有挑战的手术了
Since when have you shied away from a challenging surgery?
那是因为患者是你母亲
It is because it's your mother that
我不想冒这风险
I'm not willing to chance it.
罗宾 好好利用她余下的时间
Robin, take the time that you have with her.
几个月也好过几小时 她可能死在手术台上
Months are better than hours. We could lose her on the table.
如果一切顺利 你可以让她多活几年
And if it goes well, you could give her years.
求你了 康纳 如果有人能让她挺过去 那就是你
Please, Connor, if anyone can bring her through, it is you.
抱歉 我不能
I'm sorry, but no.
我还以为我能依靠你
I thought I could rely on you.
罗宾 你得相信我 好吗
Robin, you have to trust me, okay?
我这是在帮你和你母亲
I am looking out for both you and your mother.
托马斯的脊椎穿刺证实了
Thomas's lumbar puncture confirmed
他得了病毒性脑膜炎
he has viral meningitis,
很可能是由他的免疫功能不全导致
most likely because he's immunosuppressed.
我以为他终于脱险了
I thought he was finally out of the woods.
这孩子太倒霉了
Kid can't catch a break.
很遗憾 看起来托马斯的白血病
Unfortunately, it appears Thomas's leukemia
病情也加重了
has progressed, as well.
他的白细胞计数为四万八
His white blood cell count is 48,000,
比我对病毒性脑膜炎的预期值要高很多
much higher than I'd expect from viral meningitis alone.
你是说...你是说化疗没有效果
You're saying--you're saying the chemo isn't working?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我们会给他用抗病毒药帮助治疗感染
We're gonna start him on antivirals to help treat the infection.
然后呢 骨髓移植吗
And then what? A bone marrow transplant?
那是下一步
That's the next step.
也许能为他争取一些时间
It may give him time.
我们的小儿子 加文 会为他的哥哥捐献
Our younger son, Gavin, will donate to his brother.
未成年人捐献非常罕见
Transplants from minors are extremely rare.
你们的肿瘤医生会先评估所有可能的捐献者
Your oncologist will evaluate all potential donors first--
不 你不明白
No, uh, you don't understand.
我们做了试管婴儿
We conceived Gavin in vitro
这样加文就与托马斯的基因完美匹配
so he would be the perfect genetic match to Thomas.
他已经捐献了脐带血和一个肾
He's already donated cord blood and a kidney.
为了救哥哥的命才生下了加文
Gavin was conceived to save his brother's life?
我知道听起来很糟
I know how it sounds,
但我们从托马斯很小的时候就在和病魔斗争了
but we've been battling this since Thomas was a toddler.
没有他
Without him...
托马斯连五岁都活不过
Thomas wouldn't have made it past his fifth birthday.
帕特森女士 你知道你是怎么被埋在雪里的吗
Ms. Patterson, do you know how you ended up in the snow?
叫我艾玛
Call me Emma.
我们几个在办公室加班
Um, couple of us were at the office working late.
我们开了几瓶葡萄酒 喝多了
We opened a few bottles of wine, had too much to drink.
所以我叫了优步回家 忘拿钥匙了
So I Uber'd home and left my keys.
我最后的记忆是想开门回家
Last thing I remember is trying to get into my house.
你叫优步回家的
You Uber'd home?
因为他们在附近发现了你的车
'Cause they found your car nearby
手♥机♥和钥匙在车里
with your phone and keys in it.
好吧 说实话 我喝醉了
Okay, truthfully, I was hammered,
我不想让人知道我开车了
and I didn't want you to know that I drove.
我知道那有多不负责任
I know how irresponsible that was.
你知道你的衣服去哪了吗
Any idea what happened to your clothes?
你外套下只穿了一条衬裙
You were only wearing a slip under your coat.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表