-下一位 -麻烦给我一杯
- Next. - Yeah, can I get a--
-麻烦排队去 -我五分钟后要值班去了
- Hey, there's a line. - My shift starts in five.
你懂的
You understand.
大家都很忙 下一位应该是我
We've all got places to be, I'm next.
帮帮忙好吧
Cut me a break, all right?
给我一份双倍浓缩
Can I get a double espresso?
-我说了该我了 -你没病吧哥们
- I said I was next. - What is your problem, man?
我挺好啊
No problem.
威尔 能和你说句话吗
Will, can I talk to you a second?
-你到底是怎么了 -他就是个混♥蛋♥
- What has gotten into you? - Guy's a dick.
我很担心你啊
I'm concerned about you.
为什么 就因为我不让他插队吗
Why? Because I wouldn't let him cut in front of me?
不是 你最近一直不对劲
No, because you're not acting like yourself.
也许是我被你赶出来了不高兴
Yeah, well, maybe I'm a little upset about you throwing me out.
我没有赶你
I didn't throw you out.
是啊 那把枪嘛
Right. The gun, the gun, the gun.
威尔 我觉得你应该找人咨♥询♥下
Will, I think you should consider talking to someone.
我觉得你有点消化不了这么多事
I think you're having a hard time processing all of it.
换了谁都会这样
Anybody would.
小娜 我不想消化
Nat, I don't want to process it.
我只想忘掉这一切
I want to forget it ever happened
然后继续我的生活
and move on with my life.
我们的生活
Our life.
你昨晚又说梦话了
You were talking in your sleep last night.
是吗 我好久没说梦话了
Really? I haven't done that in a while.
我说什么了
What was I saying?
还是那些 对着不听话的下属大吼大叫
Your usual. Barking orders to subordinates.
确实像我
Sounds like me.
把盒子给我
Give me the box!
回来 那是我的盒子
Hey, get back here, that's mine!
你拿了没用的
You don't want that!
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
别碰我 哥们
Get off me, man!
趴着
Stay down.
伊森
Ethan!
滚吧
Get out of here.
怎么了
What happened?
他好像心脏病发作了
He might be having a heart attack.
他的脉搏极快
His pulse is through the roof.
我叫了救护车
I called an ambulance.
来来 让我看看 我看看
Here, here, here. Let me do it. Let me do it.
深呼吸 慢慢来 深呼吸
Take deep breaths. In and out. In and out.
胸口全是瘀伤
Petechiaes all over his chest too.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
坏疽
Gangrene.
芝加哥医院
第四季 第十一集
艾普尔 通知普外来会诊
April, call general surgery for a consult.
他需要做腿部清创
He'll need to have his leg debrided.
另外给他挂水 吊一克安定
Meantime, start him on fluids, hang a gram of vanc,
500单位甲硝唑
500 metronidazole,
约血常规和血液生化
order a CBC, CMP,
血培养还有胸透检查
blood cultures, and chest X-ray.
再加个心脏检查和心电图
Add a cardiac panel and EKG.
得看看他的心脏
Need to rule out his heart.
崔医生 你要加心脏检查和心电吗
Dr. Choi, do you want a cardiac panel and EKG?
好
Yeah.
麦基 找到什么身份证件了吗
Mags, any luck finding ID?
还没 他的衣服里什么都没有
Not yet, and there was nothing in his clothes.
我找了些剪锁刀
I got some lock cutters.
觉着这里面可能有些什么
Figured there might be something inside.
我来试试
Let me try.
-他是个老兵 -是啊
- He's a veteran. - Yeah.
马科斯 雷金纳·马科斯
Marks. Reginald Marks.
-银星勋章 -是奖什么的
- Silver Star. - Which one is that?
是为了表彰在战斗中的英勇表现
It's awarded for heroism during combat.
崔医生 消防局送来了
Ah, Dr. Choi, CFD's coming in
一名26岁意识不清的伤者
with semi-conscious 26-year-old.
你去吧 我来联♥系♥退伍军人事务部
Uh, go. I'll make a call to the VA.
给他找个住处
Find him a housing placement.
多谢
Thanks.
这些给我吧
All right, I got this.
我知道肯定只是哮喘发作了
I'm sure it's just my asthma acting up.
我上次怀孕时也是这样
It happened with the last pregnancy too.
-这是第二胎 -是
- Is this your second? - Yep.
这次是双倍的快乐 双胞胎
Double the fun this time. Twins.
-恭喜啊 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
但其实不是我的孩子
But actually, they're not mine.
我是代♥孕♥者
I'm a surrogate.
孩子的生父母 内特和斯蒂芬妮一般都会
Usually, Nate and Stephanie, the twins' biological parents,
陪着我去医院
come with me to all my doctor's visits,
不过我也不想小题大做吓着他们
but I didn't want to panic them over nothing.
我听到了一些分散的哮鸣音
Yeah, I hear some scattered wheezes.
我觉得你说得对
I think you're right.
胎儿挤压了肺部
Uterus is compressing the lungs,
加重了你的哮喘
exacerbating your asthma.
做一个药物雾化和40毫克甲基强的松龙
Let's get a Med Neb and 40 mg of IV methylprednisolone.
-既然你来了 -超声
- Well, since you're here... - Ultrasound?
轻车熟路啊
This isn't your first rodeo.
哥哥在翻跟头呢
Baby boy is doing somersaults today.
也许是我莎莎酱鸡蛋吃多了
Probably the salsa I had with my eggs.
辣食总会让他们活跃乱动
Spicy foods always get 'em moving.
而妹妹则基本上不怎么动
Sister on the other hand, hardly ever kicks.
塞林 你做过超声了吗
Celine, have you had your anatomy ultrasound yet?
没有 下周才做
No, it's for next week.
有问题吗
Is something wrong?
男婴的羊水压过高
The male fetus's amniotic fluid is elevated.
双胞胎经常有这种事 我只是...
But that can happen with twins. I just--
我想再检查下到底什么情况
I'd like to get a better picture of what's going on.
那我要不要通知内特和斯蒂芬妮
Well, should I call Nate and Stephanie?
最好通知他们一下
I think that'd be a good idea.
这三个就行
Just take these three.
威尔还在他弟弟那住着呢
Will still crashing at his brother's?
都多久了
How long?
他随时都能回来
He can come home whenever he wants.
但带着枪就不行
Just not with that gun.
-他经历了很可怕的事 -我知道
- He's been through hell. - I get that.
他还需要时间调整回以前的生活方式
He just needs time to get reacclimated to his old life.
但愿吧 我希望他能对我敞开心扉
I hope so. I just wish he'd let me in.
他会想明白的
He'll come around.
戴维斯先生
Mr. Davis.
你好
Hello.
-菲利普 -曼宁医生
- Hey, Phillip. - Dr. Manning.
小苏菲还好吗
How's little Sophie doing?
她挺好 挺好的 他们说我们
She's good, she's good, um, they say that we can, uh--
我很快就能接她回家了
that I can take her home soon.
-我很高兴 -我也是
- I'm so glad to hear that. - Me too.
很抱歉 曼宁医生 来病人了
I'm so sorry, Dr. Manning. Heads up.
-救护车送来的 6号♥治疗室 -好的
- Ambo is in, treatment 6. - Okay.
-不好意思 -我很抱歉
- Sorry about that. - I'm sorry, um...
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
- It was good to see you. - You too. Yeah.
你给我离远点
Get the hell away from me!
好心人发现她走丢了 报了警
Good Samaritan found her wandering, called 911.
弗兰·穆尼 有阿尔兹海默症的83岁女性
Fran Mooney, 83-year-old female with Alzheimer's disease.
-血压138/90 -我说了放开我
- BP is 138 over 90. - I said let me go!
她能跟你说这些
She was able to tell you all that?
医疗警示手环
Medical alert bracelet.
给背后写的紧急联络人打了电♥话♥
Called the emergency contact on the back.
她女儿随时会到
Daughter should be here any second.
查尔斯医生 我能借用一下你吗
Okay. Uh, Dr. Charles, can I grab you?
好的 准备转移 听我口令
All right, let's sheet transfer on my count.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表