深呼吸
Breathe.
很好
That's good.
血压106/66 心率122
106 over 66. Heart rate's 122.
好的 给他静脉注射10单位的呋♥塞♥米♥
All right, let's give 10 of Lasix
还有12.5单位的美托洛尔
and 12.5 of metoprolol on an IV drip.
-好的 -我怎么了
- All right. - What is it?
我也不清楚 爸 但是有些不对劲
I don't know, Dad. But something's not right.
都是你的错
This is your fault!
我从最开始就不应该
I should have never let you convince me
听你的话来这
to come here in the first place.
要是...
If...
爸爸
Dad?
他没呼吸了 上呼吸器
He's not breathing. Start bagging.
没脉搏了 室性心动过速
No pulse. He's in V-tach.
我要电极板 莎伦 这里需要你
I need the paddles! Sharon, we need you in here!
他心脏停搏了
He's in cardiac arrest!
-我们需要电极板 -好的
- We need the paddles. - Ok
充电至200焦
Charge to 200.
充电完毕
Charged.
-离手 -离手
- Clear. - Clear.
无脉搏 一毫克肾上腺素
No pulse. Milligram of epi.
注射完毕
Epi's in.
好的 有脉搏了
All right, I've got a pulse.
回到窦性心律
He's back in sinus rhythm.
爸 爸 你听得见吗
Dad, Dad? Can you hear me?
我想做个心超
All right. I want to do an echo.
得搞清楚到底什么原因
We need to figure out what's going on.
收到
Got you.
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
没事 没事 没事 没事
Okay, okay. Okay, okay.
没关系
All right.
约书亚 坚持住 好吗
Hang in there, Joshua. Okay?
伊森 我还是没法控制住发热
Ethan, I still can't get this fever under control.
他的血压还是很低
His BP's in the tank.
他刚刚癫痫发作 差点呛到自己
He just seized. Almost aspirated himself.
听起来像是感染性休克
Sounds like he's in septic shock.
他需要更大的气量还要增压
He needs more volume and pressors
才能让他的血压回升
to get his pressure up.
你需要马上给他中♥央♥静脉注射
You're gonna need to do a central line right away.
-我从没做过 -没事的
- I've never done one. - It'll be okay.
我一步一步教你
I'll walk you through it.
好的
Okay.
那位先生需要去楼上手术
That man needs to be moved upstairs.
-他刚刚心脏病发作了 -不行 不行
- He just had a heart attack. - No. No, no, no, no!
上次都那样了 不可能再送上楼了
Not after what happened last time!
如果他死了 他们都会算在你头上
If he dies, they're going to hold you responsible.
我没做过任何伤害他的事
I didn't do anything to hurt him!
你做没做过 结果都一样
It'll be the same as if you had.
听着 大卫 我知道这都不是你想看到的
Look, David, I know you didn't want any of this to happen,
现在回头也为时不晚
and it's not too late to walk it back.
他们之前想带走你的孩子
They were taking your child away.
大家会理解你的
That's something anyone can understand.
请让这些病人离开吧
Please let these people go.
不行 不行 因为我会坐牢的
No, no! Because then I go to prison
然后我的孩子就永远离开我了
and then my kid is just gone forever!
莉莉 莉莉
Lily? Lily?
-她开始低血压了 -那是什么
- She's hypotensive. - What's that?
她的血压开始下降
Her blood pressure's dropping.
她一定有哪里开始出血了
She must be bleeding from somewhere.
-孩子要保不住了 -治好她
- We are losing the baby. - Fix it!
我们需要马上剖腹产
We need to do a c-section now
不然母子都无法保住
or you're going to lose them both.
如果她们有一个人死了 我就会杀了你
Well, if either of them die, I'm gonna kill you.
治好她
Fix it!
马上
Now!
他的心脏有一处破损
He's got a hole in his heart,
在左右心房♥中间
between the left and right atria.
他开始心衰了
He's in heart failure
-你能修复吗 -在这里不行
- Can you repair it? - Not here.
我们得让他上去
I need to get him upstairs.
不 不要这样 我不想死
No, don't do that. Don't let me die.
不会的 爸爸 我不会让你死的
No, Dad. I won't, Dad.
罗德斯医生 莉莉需要你的帮助
Dr. Rhodes? Lily needs your help.
我不会离开我父亲的
I'm not leaving my father.
康纳 我觉得她子♥宫♥已经破裂了
Connor, I think her uterus ruptured.
她需要马上手术
She needs immediate surgery
在她和婴儿流血而死之前
before she and the baby bleed to death.
我可以做手术
I will do the surgery
只要你同意把我的父亲转到楼上
if you agree to transfer my father upstairs.
-不行 你就在这里做 -我做不到
- No, you fix him here. - I can't!
他需要一个带体外循环机器的手术室
He needs an operating room with a bypass machine!
马上给莉莉做手术 不然我马上杀了你
Operate on Lily or I will kill you right here.
你想杀了那个唯一能救得了她的人吗
You want to kill the only person who can save her?
我会带着他父亲上去的
I will transfer his father.
我向你保证 特警队不会进来
And I give you my word, I will not let SWAT in.
拜托你了 大卫 莉莉和她的孩子时间不多了
Please, David, Lily and the baby are losing valuable time.
大卫
David.
好吧
Okay.
走
Go.
好的
All right.
无论有什么血 都拿到复合手术室来
Bring whatever blood we have to the hybrid OR.
备皮 洗干净 我需要你们的帮助
Prep her belly, scrub in. I'm gonna need your help.
丹尼尔 我要送一个病人出去
Daniel, I--I--I'm--I'm bringing another patient out.
但这里情况很棘手
Uh, but it's getting out of hand in here
我希望你拦住特警队
and I need you to keep the SWAT back.
现在目标是什么状况
What's the status on the target?
我能看见他 但是无法瞄准
I have him but no clean shot yet.
你能联♥系♥到他们吗
Uh, can you contact them?
作战指挥中心 我是总指挥
TOC, TOC, Commander.
我需要熊猫G3时刻准备好机动进入
I want that Bearcat G3 prepped and ready for dynamic entry.
-完毕 -收到
- Over? - Copy that.
-怎么了 -抱歉 队长
- Yeah? - Sorry, Captain.
只是有一点 有一点好奇
Just out of, uh, out of curiosity,
熊猫G3是什么玩意儿
what is a--a Bearcat? A G3?
-是一种装甲车 -那家伙已经精神错乱了
- That's an armored vehicle. - Kid's already unhinged.
我们不想做任何让他觉得
We don't want to do anything to make him think
他不得不开枪的事
he's got to shoot his way out of there.
古德温女士做得很好
Miss Goodwin's doing a pretty good job.
我们能救一个人♥质♥ 也能救出第二个
We already got one hostage out, bringing another.
我们不能给她一点时间吗
Don't we want to give her some more time?
那家伙就是个定时炸♥弹♥
That kid is a ticking time bomb.
我们不能等着他爆♥炸♥
We cannot wait for him to just go off.
我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
将针头以四十五度角插入
Insert the needle at a 45 degree angle,
然后将针头对准你的食指
and then aim the needle toward your index finger.
小约的静脉就在锁骨下面
Josh's vein is right under the clavicle.
好的 我在做
Okay, I'm doing it.
慢慢抽出注射器 直到你看见血
Withdraw from the syringe until you get blood.
我没看到血 只有空气
There's no blood. I'm just getting air.
没关系 慢慢地一点点拔♥出♥来♥
It's okay. Just pull back ever so slightly.
改变一下角度 再来一次
Change your angle and try again.
好的 好的 我成功了
Okay. Okay, I got it.
好 现在把线喂入
Good. Now feed the wire in.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
他的生命体征正在下降
His sats are dropping.
艾普尔 你需要马上把线送进去
April, you need to finish the line quickly
然后插入胸腔导管
and then insert a chest tube.
胸腔导管 伊森 我不行
A chest tube? Ethan, no.
你看到的那些空气
That air you got?
说明他的肺部正在塌陷
That was his lung collapsing.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表