脑溢血 你在说什么
Bleeding in the brain? What are you talking--
只是以防万一 让他们抢救吧
It's just a precaution. Here, let's let them do their job.
-约翰 -安定打了
- John? - Antivan's in.
-好的 -放松
- Okay, okay. - Easy.
有些人在听心脏杂音和把脉上
You know, some people have this great knack
有独门绝技
for hearing cardiac murmurs or a palpating pulse.
但是没有人天生拿起手术刀
But no one picks up a scalpel
就知道怎么开胸的
and instinctively knows how to open a chest.
操作需要练习和重复
Procedures take practice and repetition.
你会逐渐熟练的
You'll get better with time.
如果我不会熟练呢
But what if I don't?
-也许这是个错误 -什么是错误
- Maybe this was a mistake. - What was a mistake?
医学院
Med school.
我为了学医放弃了国家橄榄球联盟的合约
I gave up an NFL contract to come here.
本能还清我妈的房♥贷
Could've paid off my mom's mortgage,
支付我弟弟的学费
put my little brother through school.
我的家人依赖我的经济支持 如果我失败了
My family relies on me financially, if I fail out--
你太急于求成了
You are getting way ahead of yourself.
继续努力 你会熟练的
You keep at this, you'll get better.
再试一次
Now do it again.
你得振作起来 不然受罪的是盖比
Get a grip on yourself or it'll be Gabby who suffers.
查尔斯医生 我妻子...
Dr. Charles, my wife--
这一切对她来说很艰难
This whole thing has been really hard on her.
自从我们收养盖比
She and Gabby haven't spent more than a night apart
她俩从没分开过超过一晚
since the day we adopted her.
我想这对你们两人来说都很艰难 对吗
I imagine it's incredibly hard on both of you. Right?
压力这么大 情绪波动一定很激烈
I mean, the stress, emotion's got to run high.
我们都会说出或做出我们后悔的事 对吗
We all say things, do things we regret. Right?
至少我在这 总比没有强
Look, not for nothing, I'm here.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk about anything?
-随便聊什么都行 -不用了
- Anything at all? - No, you know what?
你说的有道理 我应该去找珍妮特
You make a good point. I should find Jeanette.
我欠她一个道歉
I--I owe her an apology.
盖比的CT检查有结果了吗
Any word on Gabby's CT?
-是阴性 -那太好了
- It was negative. - Oh, that's good.
我在想
Look, I've been thinking.
我们何不试试能不能拿到盖比的收养档案
Why don't we see if we can get a look at Gabby's adoption records?
在迫切医疗需求下
Sometimes courts will unseal them
有时法庭会解禁档案
in the case of imminent medical need.
但盖比的父母不是说她
But didn't the parents say Gabby's a ward
没有在世亲属是个孤儿吗
of the state with no surviving relatives?
是的 但现在我觉得
Yeah, but at this point, I'm pretty sure
他们对我们有所隐瞒
there's something they're not telling us.
我去联♥系♥
I'll make the call.
我和移♥民♥律师谈了
I spoke with an immigration attorney.
依据《防止对妇女施暴法案》的规定
Under provisions in the Violence Against Women Act,
受虐待的移♥民♥配偶能自行上诉申请合法居住权
battered immigrant spouses can self-petition for legal residency.
即使他们的配偶不知情
Without their spouse's knowledge?
是的 如果卡尔森太太的上诉通过了
Yes and if Mrs. Carson's petition is approved,
她就可以在美国工作了
she'll be eligible to work in the US.
谢谢你 古德温女士 我会和达莉亚谈
Thank you, Ms. Goodwin. I'll go speak with Daria.
好的
All rightie.
亚当在哪儿
Where's Adam?
他去买♥♥吃的 但很快就会回来
He goes for food, but he comes back soon.
我只需要一小会
I only need a second.
达莉亚 你可以留在这个国家
Daria, there is a way for you to stay in this country
不需要亚当的帮助
without Adam's help.
你甚至可以拿到工作签证
You can even get a work visa.
-但如果亚当发现了 -这就是重点
- But if Adam finds out-- - That's the thing.
他不会发现的
He won't find out.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning.
我只是来看看达莉亚
I was just checking on Daria.
我在想
You know, I was thinking,
如果我们只是观察并等待
if we're just going to watch and wait,
我们还不如回家
we may as well go home.
你在家会更舒服 对吧 宝贝
You'd be more comfortable there. Right, babe?
-宝贝 -卡尔森先生
- Babe? - Mr. Carson,
我觉得你不明白
I don't think you understand
你妻子状况的严重性
the gravity of your wife's situation.
我们不只是观察并等待
We're not just watching and waiting.
达莉亚留在医院非常重要
It is imperative that Daria remain in the hospital.
那是你的意见
That's your opinion.
没错 我的医学意见
Yes, my medical opinion.
-怎么了 -我们想办出院
- What's going on here? - We'd like to be discharged.
不行 那是违反医嘱
No. That would be against medical advice.
我们听说了 没关系
So we've been told. It's fine.
轮不到你来决定 这是病人的权力
Well, that's not up to you. That's the patient's decision.
告诉他们你想离开
Tell them you want to leave.
达莉亚 你知道
Daria, you do realize that
如果你在现在的情况下离开医院
if you leave the hospital in your condition,
会使自己面对严重的健康风险
you will be exposing yourself to significant health risks?
我知道 我想离开 请让我离开
Yes. I want to go. Please.
就这样
Okay then.
我们去办手续
We'll get the paperwork started.
古德温给达莉亚找到了长远的法律解决办法
Goodwin found Daria a legal fix for the long-term,
但如果她和他一起离开...
but if she walks out that door with him--
什么都没用了 下次他再打她 会直接杀了她
It won't matter. Next time he hits her, it'll kill her.
你呼叫我
Hey, got your page.
收到答复了 我们拿不到盖比的收养档案
Just heard back. We can't get Gabby's adoption records.
-为什么 -因为根本不存在
- Why not? - Because they don't exist.
好吧 政♥府♥记录出错了
Okay, so the state made a clerical error
或者他们把档案弄丢了
or they lost our adoption records.
这怎么就成了我们的错了
I fail to understand how this is our fault.
-没人在怪你们 -那你们在干什么
- No one was blaming you. - Then what were you doing
没获得我们的允许就背着我们行动
going behind our backs without our consent in the first place?
菲利普斯先生 请保持冷静
Mr. Philips, please just try to stay calm.
珍妮特 你之前问我吸毒者能否捐献
Jeanette, you asked me before if an addict can donate.
别骚扰我妻子
Leave my wife alone!
我想告诉你 如果你说的人现在戒毒了
I need you to know that if they're clean now,
那就很有希望能捐献
they very well could.
真的吗
Really?
我知道你们有多爱你们的女儿
I know how much you both love your daughter.
但如果你们在隐瞒
But if you're withholding information
可能有助于我们救她的信息
that could help us save her life,
现在绝对是到告诉我们的时候了
now is absolutely the time to tell us.
我们 我们当时得做点什么
We--we had to do something,
我们不能就把她扔在那儿不管
we couldn't just leave her there.
盖比那时还是个婴儿 不到一岁
Gabby was, um, just a baby. She wasn't even a year old.
而她就把孩子扔在一个破摇篮里
And she'd leave her out in the hallway for hours in this, uh,
在走廊一放就是好几个小时
ratty old bassinet.
从我们公♥寓♥都能听到她的啼哭
Um, we could hear her wailing from our apartment.
你说谁把她扔在那儿
Who would leave her?
那女的 孩子的妈妈
That woman. The mother.
她在里面
She was inside getting high,
不知道嗑的什么东西让自己欲死欲仙
getting strung out on who--who knows what.
我们只是准备把孩子带回我们家里
We were just going to take her up to our apartment
过一晚 我发誓
for a night, I swear.
给她洗个澡 喂饱她
Give her a bath, get her fed.
等等 你们拐了她
Wait, you kidnapped her?
不是 不是这样的
No, it's--it's not like that.
我们得救她
We had to save her.
很抱歉 但你们知道我们得要报告
I'm sorry, but you know we have to report this.
知道
We know.
听着...
Look, um--
我们能跟盖比待会儿吗
Could we have a moment with Gabby?
试着跟她解释解释
To try to explain?
-当然 -我很抱歉
- Of course. - I'm--I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
没事
Sh...it's okay.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表