- You ready? - Yeah.
杰西...
Jesse...
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我们会挺过去的
We're gonna get through this.
我保证
I promise.
格林夫人
Mrs. Green,
我们听说你丈夫的手术很成功
uh, we heard your husband's procedure went well.
我要离开他
I'm leaving him.
我们会住到我姐姐那儿去
We're gonna go stay with my sister.
好的
Okay.
布鲁斯说他会去戒瘾
Bruce says he'll go to rehab,
不再喝酒了 但是...
that he'll stop drinking, but...
如果他戒不了 我不能拿杰西的命冒险
I cannot risk Jesse's life on the chance that he doesn't.
如果他能三个月不喝酒
And if he can stay sober for three months,
我会回到他身边
I'll go back to him.
作出这样的牺牲需要很大的勇气
It takes a lot of courage to make a sacrifice like that.
没错
Yeah.
也许现在他终于重视起来了
Maybe now that'll finally get his attention.
但愿吧
Let's hope so.
罗德斯医生 她醒了
Dr. Rhodes, she's waking up.
芭比 是我 妈妈
Barbie, it's me, Mom.
-芭比 -妈妈
- Barbie? - Mom?
芭芭拉 你知道自己在哪里吗
Barbara, do you know where you are?
-医院 -是的
- Hospital? - Mm-hmm.
我的宝宝怎么样了
How is my baby?
我们一起看看吧
Why don't we find out?
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me out there?
好的
All right.
很好...
Good, and...
他就在这里
there he is.
看看他
Look at him.
看看他的小手
Look at his little hand.
妈妈 他可爱吗
Mom, isn't he cute?
他很美
He's beautiful.
我们会有个美丽的宝宝
We're going to have a beautiful baby.
看来烧开始退了
Looks like the fever's starting to break.
应该很快就可以给他撤掉体外膜肺氧合了
He should be off ECMO soon.
很好
Good.
晚安
Have a good night.
威尔
Will?
我想让你回家
I want you to come back home.
回到我身边
To me.
真的
You do?
关键是 你得把枪处理掉
The thing is, you have to get rid of your gun.
我很抱歉 但必须这样
I'm sorry, but that's just how it has to be.
好
Okay.
我今晚会把它带到警♥察♥局去
I'll take it to the police station tonight
然后上交
and, uh, turn it in.
-艾普尔 -晚安
- April. - Have a good night.
艾普尔 艾普尔
April... April.
我们应该谈谈那个吻
We should talk about that kiss.
那件事我很抱歉
I'm sorry that happened.
我知道你现在和维琪在一起
I know you're with Vicki now.
我们没什么可谈的
There's nothing for us to talk about.
我无法相信你居然会相信你♥爸♥爸的话
I cannot believe that you are even considering
而不信我的
taking your father's word over mine.
艾娃 这一路的每一步 你都在骗我
Ava, every step of the way, you have lied to me.
比如你去找过我爸爸
About going to my dad,
知道是他开的支票
about knowing that he cut the check.
我该如何相信你说的话
How am I supposed to believe anything that you have to say?
因为我在乎你
Because I care about you
而他根本不在乎
and he doesn't!
他从没在乎过
He never has.
他一直在试着掌控你的整个人生
Your whole life, he's tried to keep you under his thumb.
他企图破坏你所做的一切
He's attempted to undermine everything you do.
他想在我们之间挑拨离间
He's trying to drive a wedge between us.
他说他喜欢你的香水味
He said that he liked your perfume.
闻上去像紫丁香的味道 他说得没错
That it smelled like lilacs. It does.
那又怎样
So what?
我曾经站在他面前
I was standing over him.
给他看计划书
I was--I was showing him the prospectus.
这并不代表什么
That doesn't mean anything.
"为了结果 手段不重要"
"The ends justify the means."
这是你的原话
Those were your words.
康纳...
Connor...
我没有跟你♥爸♥爸上♥床♥
I did not sleep with your father.
我真希望我能相信你
I wish I could believe you.
丹尼尔 已经很晚了 你还在做笔记
Daniel, it's late. You still doing notes?
是的 只是在理清一些事情
Yeah, just cleaning a couple of things up.
你到底在干什么
What are you doing?
没干什么 你在干什么
Nothing. What are you doing?
让我看看 相亲资料
Let me see. A dating profile?
单身精英网
姓名 丹尼尔·查尔斯
年龄 58
职业 医生
不是吧
Really?
我以为你不会相信这些算法
I thought you didn't trust algorithms.
我是不相信
I don't.
你只是害怕
Ah, you're just scared.
没错
I am.
是什么改变了你
So what changed?
我不知道
I don't know.
今天我目睹了真正的勇气之举
I witnessed this real act of courage today,
或者说是爱的举动
love even.
也许是这件事让我变得更勇敢了
Maybe it made me a little braver.
我能怎么说 希望总是有的
What can I say? Hope springs eternal.
"说说你自己" 我该怎么说
"Tell us about yourself." What am I supposed to say?
"喜欢爵士乐 喜欢在沙滩上漫步"
"Jazz, walks on the beach"?
你可不喜欢爵士乐 你喜欢嘻哈
You don't like jazz. You like hip-hop.
-我什么都喜欢 -拜托
- I like everything. - Come on.
我一整晚都有空 我们一起想吧
I got all night. Let's do this.
天哪
Oh, man.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表