这周末呢
This weekend?
我能再联♥系♥你吗
Can I let you know?
行 不是什么大事
Yeah. No big deal.
新发型
New hairdo?
女人不会随意改变发型
Women don't do that for no reason.
我猜肯定遇见男人了
I'm guessing there's a guy.
突然之间你变成了妇女之友了
You're suddenly an expert on women.
你真惨 崔
Too bad, Choi.
我会使用叫做"大卫手术法"的方法
I'll be using what's called the "David Procedure"
来切除你的动脉瘤
to resect your aneurysm.
这样可以保留你本来的瓣膜
It will allow us to preserve your native valve.
我们的心胸科主任 莱瑟医生
Our Chief of CT, Dr. Latham,
会在手术中协助我
is going to be assisting me on the operation.
你有什么问题或担忧吗
Do you have any questions, concerns?
别担心 我的手下做了功课
No concerns. My people did their research.
你的名字排第一个
You were at the top of the list,
就排在已故的唐尼医生后
just under the late Dr. Downey.
罗德斯医生是唐尼医生的明星学徒
Dr. Rhodes was Dr. Downey's star protégé.
我知道
I'm aware.
我想让您知道 蒙特罗先生
I wanted to let you know, Mr. Montero,
在您康复期间 我们将提供温泉疗养式设施
that as you recuperate, we can offer you spa-like amenities.
按♥摩♥ 美容
Massage, facials.
当然是在医生允许的范畴内
With your doctor's permission, of course.
我们还安排了一位礼宾人员供您差遣
We also have a concierge at your disposal.
这是一张我们所有一对一服务的列表
Here is a list of all our personal services
以及我们的菜单选项
and our menu options.
你几乎能忘记身处医院
You can almost forget you're in the hospital.
为什么安排罗德斯医生给蒙特罗先生做手术
Why is Dr. Rhodes scheduled to operate on Mr. Montero?
这不归我管
It's out of my hands.
罗德斯医生是创伤科的
Dr. Rhodes is on the trauma service.
我是心胸科的主治医师
I'm the attending in CT.
蒙特罗先生的病例应该归我管
Mr. Montero's case should've come to me.
贝克医生
Dr. Bekker,
蒙特罗先生钦点了罗德斯医生
Mr. Montero specifically requested Dr. Rhodes
而且蒙特罗先生想要什么就有什么
and Mr. Montero gets what he wants.
珍妮·辛普森的化验结果
Jenny Simpson's test results.
你和菲利普怎么回事
What's going on with you and Phillip?
你和他在约会吗
Are you seeing him?
就是谈恋爱那种约会
You know, like, seeing him, seeing him?
我就觉得有这苗头
I thought it was headed that way.
他是个很好的人 麦基
He is a lovely guy, Maggie.
但大红毛也是
But so is Big Red.
这远比那复杂得多 你也知道
It is way more complicated than that and you know it.
伊森
Ethan.
珍妮 你的父母呢
Jenny, where are your parents?
他们去喝咖啡了
They went to get coffee.
我们得问你些事
We have to ask you something.
珍妮 你的血检报告显示你怀孕了
Jenny, we got your blood work back and it indicates pregnancy.
不 我没有怀孕
No, I'm not pregnant.
-让我们解释 -我没有怀孕
- Let us explain. - I'm not pregnant.
我们理解这有多艰难
We understand how hard this is.
但你的化验结果和你的症状
But your test results and your symptoms
显示也许你流产了或者...
shows that maybe you had a miscarriage or--
不不 我没有 我不想谈
No. No, I didn't. I don't want to talk about it.
珍妮 为了给你对症下药
Jenny, in order for us to treat you properly,
我们必须知道发生了什么
we really need to know what happened.
拜托 我们不会对你评头论足
Please, we are not here to judge you.
-不会 -我们想帮助你
- No. - We want to help you.
整件事都很愚蠢
The whole thing was stupid.
非常愚蠢
So stupid.
当我发现我怀孕以后
When I found out that I was pregnant,
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我高中快毕业了 要去念大学
I'm finishing high school and I'm going to college.
我理解
I understand.
所以我上网 知道了这些堕胎药
So I went online and--and I read about these pills.
是什么堕胎药
And what were they?
米非什么的
Mife-something.
米非司酮吗
Mifepristone?
你吃了后续的米索前列醇吗
Did you take the follow up pill Misoprostol?
我买♥♥不到 没有医生处方拿不到
I couldn't get it. Not without a doctor.
珍妮 所以你才这么疼痛
Jenny, that's why you're in so much pain.
没有第二颗药 堕胎过程就不完整
Without the second pill, you haven't fully aborted yet.
帮帮我
Help me.
求你们了
Please.
但别告诉我父母
Just don't tell my parents.
他们会恨我一辈子 不会原谅我的 求你了
They'll hate me and they'll never forgive me. Please.
我觉得你也许低估了他们
I think you might be underestimating them.
不 我了解他们 你不能告诉他们
No, I know them and you can't tell them.
珍妮 我很抱歉
Jenny, I'm sorry--
我们不会告诉你父母
We're not going to tell your parents
但我要给你第二颗药
but I am going to give you the second pill
让你排出子♥宫♥中剩余的部份 好吗
so that you can expel whatever is left in your uterus, okay?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
小娜 她还未成年
Nat, she's a minor.
我们不能在没得到她父母允许的情况下给她服药
We can't give her medications without her parents' consent.
我们可以
Yes, we can.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning?
你发现我们女儿哪里出问题了吗
Have you found out what's wrong with our daughter?
我们正好在说这件事
We were actually just discussing that.
很遗憾我们还在等一些化验结果
Unfortunately we're still waiting on some test results.
现在你们能做的就是耐心等待
The best thing you can do right now is just be patient.
等等 就这样吗
Wait--wait, that's it?
你们不知道
You have no idea?
我们知道这令人沮丧
I know how frustrating this must be
但我答应你 我们在尽全力帮助珍妮
but I promise you, we are doing everything possible for Jenny.
我相信你们肯定是
I'm sure that you are.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, hon.
你以为自己在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我在尊重病人的意愿
I'm honoring my patient's wishes.
-对她父母撒谎 -我没对他们撒谎
- And lying to her parents? - I did not lie to them.
你隐瞒了真♥相♥ 小娜
You withheld the truth, Nat.
他们有权知道 这是他们的合法权利
They have a right to know. A legal right.
这由珍妮决定
That's Jenny's call.
如果你觉得有问题 可以去找古德温
If you have a problem with it, take it up with Goodwin.
拉尼克医生 联调局医务人员到了
Dr. Lanik, FBI medics have landed.
艾普尔 你也一起来
April, you're up.
联调局
FBI?
萨姆·皮尔逊特别探员
Special Agent Sam Pearson.
低速机动车碰撞
Low speed motor vehicle collision.
昏迷指数10 现场有意识
GCS 10, LOC on site,
鼻腔导气管已就位
nasal airway in place.
我认识这家伙 让我来吧
Hey, I know this guy. Let me work him up.
主动请缨 我还能说什么
Self-starter. Who am I to interfere?
好 听我口令
Okay, on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
挺住 萨姆 有我在
Hang in there, Sam. I got you.
-什么情况 -气囊弹出了
- What's the story? - Air bags deployed,
但他的胸部承受了大部分冲击力
but his chest caught most of the impact.
他没有保护他的气道 必须插管
He's not protecting his airway, got to intubate.
20单位依托咪酯 100单位司可林
20 of etomidate, 100 of sux.
把X光机拿过来
Get an x-ray in here.
药物注射完毕
Meds are in.
心率124 血压132/88
Heart rate 124, BP 132/88,
血氧量95
sats 95.
插♥进♥去了 上气囊
I'm in. Bag him.
两侧呼吸音正常 做胸部X光
Good breath sounds bilaterally. Let's get that chest x-ray.
是 医生
Yes, Doctor.
离手
Clear.
胸片显示有多处肋骨骨折
Chest shows multiple rib fractures
两侧肺动脉均有挫伤
and bilateral pulmonary contusions.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表