Good.
伊森 二号♥的病人对药物有疑问
Ethan, patient in two has questions about meds.
让药房♥去处理吗
Let the pharmacy handle it?
对 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
其实 药房♥回复的太慢了
Actually, the pharmacy takes forever to respond.
-还是我去跟病人说吧 -好的
- I'll speak with the patient. - Okay.
塞巴斯蒂安的弗利导管呢
What about Sebastian's Foley?
你不来监督我吗
You're not gonna supervise me?
叫上桃瑞丝护士
Grab Nurse Doris.
反正她也比我做过的多得多
She's done a thousand more than I have anyway.
-古德温女士 -什么事
- Oh, Ms. Goodwin. - Yes?
你说过你会去跟朱莉莎·哈里斯
You said that you were gonna speak to Jalissa Harris
谈谈捐献洁达器官的事
about donating Jada's organs.
"希望之馈"那边没消息啊
I haven't heard from Gift of Hope.
我跟哈里斯女士谈过了
I did speak with Ms. Harris.
她不同意捐献器官
She's not consenting to organ donation,
因为她无法参与决定谁是器官接受者
because she can't have a say in who the recipient is.
谁也不能决定 重点就在这呢
Well, no one has a say, that's the whole entire point.
我知道
I know.
弗朗西斯·巴克利的时间不多了
Francis Buckley is running out of time.
如果他得不到洁达的心脏
If he doesn't get Jada's heart,
他可能就等不到了
he might not live long enough to get one.
我明白 罗德斯医生
I understand, Dr. Rhodes.
但对哈里斯女士来说 这是种族问题
But for Ms. Harris, this has become a racial issue.
古德温女士 我明白她受到伤害
Ms. Goodwin, I know that she is hurting,
但今天所发生的事
but what happened today was the act
是一个无知又暴♥力♥的人干的
of one, ignorant, violent man.
没错 但是对她而言
Yes, but for her,
这个决定要比一个人的一个行为深远得多
this decision goes deeper than one man, one action.
那我们怎么办
So then what do we do?
我不知道 罗德斯医生
I don't know, Dr. Rhodes.
我不知道
I don't know.
安德烈的父亲没能在手术中挺过来
Andre's dad didn't survive the surgery?
他的姑姑在路上了
His aunt's on the way,
但她还要好几个小时才能到
but she won't be here for hours.
那孩子急等着知道他爸爸的消息
This kid is desperate for information about his dad.
她同意我们告诉他了吗
Did she give us permission to tell him?
给了
Yeah.
那我们就去告诉他吧
Let's go do it.
我爸爸在哪里
Where's my dad?
先坐下来
Sit down a second.
我得要告诉一件非常不幸的事情
So I gotta tell you something really sad, okay?
不
No.
不会 他不会 不
No, he didn't! No!
爸爸
Dad!
他没有死 他没有 不
He didn't die! He didn't, no!
给
There you go.
谢天谢地 赫尔曼 物资来了
Thank God, Hermann, supplies.
我们真的什么都没有了
We literally have nothing left.
就这些吗
This is it?
现在我只能做这么多了
It's the best I can do right now.
拆弹组说了
Any word from the bomb squad
-什么时候现场能清理完吗 -救命
- about when the scene's gonna be cleared? - Help me!
麦基 麦基 我需要帮忙
Maggie! Maggie, I need help.
-他们一通知我就告诉你 -好
- Soon as I know, you'll know. - All right.
她在抽搐
She's seizing.
该死
Damn it.
我应该一有机会就
I should have put her in that last ambo
让前面那辆救护车把她带走的
when I had the chance.
这不怪你 我们一起做的决定
Not on you, we made a judgement call.
加油 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
她停止抽搐了
She stopped seizing.
有脉搏 但是没有呼吸
She's got a pulse, but she's not breathing.
好吧 这里有个气道切开器械包
All right, there's an airway kit.
-拿着 -好
- There. - Yeah.
成功了
Got it.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
有时候我觉得
Some days it seems like
我们除了提供坏消息 什么也做不了
we do nothing but give bad news.
我一直希望可以在茜茜检查前看看她
I was hoping to see CeCe before her exam.
罗宾去哪儿了
Where's Robin?
吃东西去了
Getting a bite.
你吃饭了吗 丹尼尔
Have you eaten, Daniel?
你知道吗 我一直在想
You know, I keep thinking about
我和茜茜把我们订婚的消息告诉我父母时
when CeCe and I told our parents we were engaged.
委婉地说 他们不是很开心
They were not too happy, to say the least.
你记得吗 他们没都没有来参加婚礼
You remember, they didn't even come to the wedding.
我记得 不过那是他们的损失
I remember, but it's their loss,
那个婚礼简直太赞了
That reception was the bomb.
你和茜茜的所有朋友
All of your friends and CeCe's friends,
就像《迪斯科末日》里一样
it was like the Last Days of Disco.
我记得更像白人比较多的
More like "Soul Train" With with a few extra Caucasians,
《灵魂列车》
as I recall.
时光飞逝啊
Long time ago.
你跟你妈妈还有联♥系♥吗
You're still not in touch with your mother?
有个表亲告诉我她在养老院里
Cousin told me she is in a nursing home
离这里不远 我只知道这么多
around here somewhere, that's all I know.
告诉你 茜茜原谅她父母之后
I tell you what, CeCe was as whole lot better
整个人好多了
when it came to forgiving her parents.
我只是 我没法...
I just--I couldn't...
我没法释怀
I couldn't let it go.
有时候我们都不得不释怀 丹尼尔
We're all gonna have to let it go at some point, Daniel.
生活在不断地往前走
It'll just go on and on.
告诉茜茜我等会过来看她
Tell CeCe that I'll come back later.
没问题
You bet.
我拒绝
I said no.
我不会跟"希望之馈"谈的
I'm not speaking with Gift of Hope.
我以为你会明白
I thought you would understand.
我明白 哈里斯女士
I do, Ms. Harris.
我明白你很崩溃 又很愤怒
I understand you're devastated, you're angry.
我绝对有权这样
I have every right to be.
特别是在今天
Especially today.
当然 没错
Yes, you do.
但请别因为仇恨而浪费洁达的遗赠
But please don't let Jada's legacy be one of hate.
是他在仇恨
His is.
但没必要让这种仇恨变成你的
But it doesn't have to be yours.
哈里斯女士 你拥有赐予别人生命的能力
Ms. Harris, you have the power to gift life to someone else.
请好好利用
Please use it.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
塞巴斯蒂安一切正常
All went well with Sebastian,
弗利导尿管插♥进♥去了
Foley's in and
他说他已经觉得好多了
he said he's feeling better already.
很好
Good.
拉尼克医生正在创伤三室做
Dr. Lanik's doing an intraosseous line insertion
骨内线插入 去看看吧
in Trauma three, go check it out.
好
Okay.
你没有监督我插弗利导尿管
Skipping out on the Foley,
是因为相信我的能力
were you confident in my ability
还是因为塞巴斯蒂安撩你让你觉得不舒服
or just uncomfortable Sebastian was flirting with you?
我绝不会让你做任何
I would never ask you to do anything
你还没准备好的事情
you're not ready for.
此外 没错 有其他事冒出来时
Same time, yeah, I was kinda relieved
我确实有种解脱的感觉
when something else came up.
你懂的
You know the feeling.
如果有男人公然跟你搭讪
Wouldn't you be a little thrown
你不会觉得有点不知所措吗
by a guy blatantly hitting on you?
不会 我的意思是
No, I mean,
如果有女人跟我搭讪 我不会
it doesn't bother me when women do it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我以为你知道
I thought you knew.
在急诊室里不是秘密 我是同性恋
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表