看起来你伤得挺厉害
Looks like you're banged up pretty good.
我不会进去的 威尔
I'm not coming inside, Will.
也不许你和麦基提这事
And you can't mention this to Maggie.
-答应我 -我不会和麦基提这事
- Promise me. - I won't mention it to Maggie.
但你要让我给你检查一下
But you gotta let me examine you.
我不要...
I don't...
丹妮丝
Denise?
丹妮丝
Denise.
丹妮丝
Denise?
丹妮丝 我的天
Denise? Oh, my God.
-出什么事了 -她晕倒了
- What happened? - She fainted.
在哪 怎么晕倒的
Where? How?
特雷弗呢
And where's Trevor?
他要去...
He had to, um...
还是等她好些再跟你说吧
Let her fill you in when she's feeling better.
四号♥诊室空着吗
Is treatment four open?
好 过来
Okay. Here, this way.
好的
All right.
根据孩子叙述的事情经过
Given the kid's description of what happened,
我会怀疑是克雷氏或者史密斯骨折
I'd expect a Colles or Smith fracture.
但这不是摔倒所引起的骨折
But this is not a fracture from a fall.
根据伤痕的样子
And with the bruising pattern,
我会说是什么东西打的
I'd say he was struck with something.
比如说拐杖
Like a cane.
你觉得是他爸爸弄的
You think his father did this?
我觉得可能性很大
I think there's a strong possibility, yeah.
但这样很奇怪啊 他把他儿子送进来的
It's odd, though, that he brought his son in.
一般来说 他们会想办法掩盖家暴
I mean, usually they try to hide the abuse
或者延缓就医
or delay seeking medical treatment.
这里面有什么不太对劲 古德温女士
Mm-mm, there's something off here, Miss Goodwin.
我能看出来
I-- I know it.
好吧
Okay.
让社工过来做个评估
Pull social work in to do an evaluation and
让他们查查有没有处理中或者以前的家暴申诉
have them check for any pending or prior claims of abuse,
但在我们绝对确定之前
but let's wait to involve DCFS
先不要通知儿童与家庭服务部
until we're absolutely sure.
-当然 谢谢 -好的
- Of course. Thank you. - All right.
罗德斯医生 马特还要吃药止疼
Dr. Rhodes, Matt's requesting more meds for the pain.
真的 不会啊
Really? Oh, come on.
那孩子最多不超过110斤
That kid is 120 pounds soaking wet.
他吃了两片氢可酮
He's had two tabs of hydrocodone.
他应该感觉轻飘飘的才对
He should be high as a kite.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
取点尿样 做个毒品检测
Get a new urine sample and run a tox.
好的
On it.
卡莱布 我正要来找你
Caleb, I was just headed to you.
手术的事你和德茜想好了吗
Have you and Desi made a decision about surgery?
没完全想好 我们能...
Uh, not exactly. Um, can we...?
当然
Sure.
我太太和我 我们之前达成共识
My wife and I, we agreed that if the cancer
如果癌症发展得很快 那她会考虑治疗
progressed quickly that she would reconsider treatment.
她脑子里的肿瘤
The tumor in her brain,
会影响她的判断力 对不对
it could be impairing her judgment, right?
是的 有可能 但...
Yes, it's a possibility, but--
因此她可能不能做这个决定
So maybe she can't make this decision.
卡莱布 我理解你的压力很大
Caleb, I understand that you're overwhelmed,
但德茜看起来各方面机能都...
but Desi did appear to have all of her faculties--
我了解我太太
Hey, I know my wife.
她现在想不清楚 我可以告诉你
She's not thinking clearly. I'm telling you.
我会请精神科主任评估一下德茜
Okay, um, I will have the Head of Psychiatry evaluate Desi.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说她晕倒了 那她的脸是怎么回事
You said she fainted. What happened to her face?
她的嘴唇破了 好像她被打了
Her lip is busted. It looks like she got hit.
我说了你得去和你妹妹聊聊
I told you you're gonna have to talk to your sister.
等等
Wait.
是特雷弗干的吗
Did Trevor do this?
所以这才是你不想让我们见面的原因
So this is why you didn't want us to meet.
-你告诉她了 -还用他说吗
- You told her? - He didn't have to.
特雷弗动手打你有多久了
How long has Trevor been putting his hands on you?
他没有 他今天只是发了点脾气
He hasn't. He just lost his temper today.
是我的错 我把他惹恼了
It's my fault. I was pushing his buttons.
-我们得报♥警♥ -不要
- We have to call the cops. - Don't!
你说什么我都会不承认
Say anything and I'll deny it.
为什么 你是怎么搞的 丹妮丝
Why? What is wrong with you, Denise?
我没指望你能理解
No, I don't expect you to understand, okay?
特雷弗也许不那么完美
Look, Trevor may not be perfect,
但至少他爱我本来的样子
but at least he loves me for me.
爱你 那个人根本不爱你
Loves you? This man doesn't love you.
他把你当猎物 因为他可以为所欲为
He preys on you. He preys on you because he can.
-麦基 我跟你谈谈 -看看你的脸
- Mags, let me talk to you. - Look at your face!
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
丹妮丝 好好待着
Denise, sit tight.
我会让整形科过来看看你的嘴唇
I'm gonna have plastics come take a look at that lip.
-谈什么 -听着
- What? - Listen.
你有话直说 我们都喜欢你这点
You shoot from the hip and we all love that about you,
但也许你要试着委婉一点
but maybe try a softer approach.
有时候真话很伤人的
Sometimes the truth hurts.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我找不到艾米莉了 她不在伯尼的病房♥
I couldn't find Emily. She wasn't in Bernie's room.
他说她还没过来
He said she hasn't come by yet.
我打给她
I'll call her.
我已经打过了 她不接电♥话♥
I did already. She didn't pick up.
我留了言
I left a voicemail.
她让文森特折腾了一晚
She had a really rough night with Vincent.
我估计她睡了不超过一小时
I don't think she slept more than an hour.
我知道对她很不容易
I know it's a lot.
我只是希望她不要退回到她以前的样子去
I just hope she's not falling back to her old ways.
过去的几个月她进步很大
Well, she's made a lot of strides these last few months.
我们还是不要怀疑她吧
Let's try to give her the benefit of the doubt.
好吧
All right.
我把文森特送到日托中心去
I'll run Vincent down to the daycare center,
-看看他们有没有地方 -好
- see if they have room for him. - Okay.
小家伙 你好
Hi, buddy. Hello.
德茜 你感觉如何
Hey, Desi. How are you feeling?
只是有点 困
Okay. Just a bit, um, drowsy.
是劳拉西泮的作用 很快就过去了
That's from the Ativan. Should wear off soon.
我来介绍一下
In the meantime, I wanted to introduce you
查尔斯医生 他是精神科主任
to Dr. Charles. He's our Head of Psychiatry.
精神科 为什么
Psychiatrist. Why?
德茜蕾 如果可以的话 我只是想
Desiree, I just wanna ask you a couple of quick questions
问你几个简单的问题
if that's okay.
你可以...我...德茜
You can--me--Desi.
-你说什么 -叫我...
- I'm sorry? - Call me--
给她上氧气
Bag her.
德茜
Desi!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
先给他们腾点地方
Let's give them some room.
她右侧瞳孔扩散 移♥动♥缓慢
Her right pupil is dilated and sluggish.
我要给她插管并马上送她去做CT
I need to tube her and send her to CT stat.
-我怀疑有水肿 -是一种脑部肿胀
- I suspect edema. - It's a swelling in the brain.
20单位依托咪酯 100单位司可林
20 of etomidate, 100 of sux.
-做手术吧 -帕克先生
- Do the surgery! - Mr. Parker
我是她的代理决策人
I'm her surrogate decision maker.
我说要做手术 马上
I said do it. Now.
药去哪儿了
Where are the pills?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你已经吃了吗
Did you take them already?
告诉我 药到哪里去了
Just tell me. Where are the pills?
这里是怎么回事
Hey, hey. What's going on in here?
这家伙虐待他儿子来这里骗取鸦♥片♥类药物
Guy abused his son and came here to score opioids.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表