剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
想通过隧♥道♥离开
attempting to leave via the tunnel,
我们所有的目标都集中在一起了
all our targets will be grouped in a single place.
我们得攻下那里 召集你的手下
We need to take it. Gather your men.
劳蕾尔怎么办 威尔逊抓走她一定是有原因
What about Laurel? Wilson took her for a reason.
我知道是什么原因
I know what it is.
但是星城更加重要
But the city comes first.
她是我的女儿 你的姐姐
This is my daughter. This is your sister!
你们不能就这么不管她
You can't just leave her like this!
我知道你想要
Look, I know you said you
尝试新的方法 我尊重你的决定
were trying another way, and I respect that.
但是斯莱德·威尔逊和他的手下
But Slade Wilson? His men?
他们是怪物
They're monsters.
怪物需要被摧毁
And monsters, they need to be destroyed.
你以前杀过人
You've killed before.
今晚我建议你重拾起这个习惯
Tonight, I suggest you get back in the habit.
他说得不对
He's wrong.
他是对的
He's right.
我失去了一切全都是因为
I've lost everything because I'm fighting Slade Wilson
我总是对斯莱德·威尔逊手下留情
with one hand tied behind my back.
这个人谋杀了我母亲
The man murdered my mother.
我一定要杀了他
I have to kill him.
你说你曾经做出过选择
You told me you had a choice.
几年前你本来可以救斯莱德
That years ago, you could have
但是你选择杀了他
cured Slade but you chose to kill him instead.
现在所发生的这一切不是因为你手下留情
This isn't happening because you're not willing to be a killer;
而是因为你曾经就想杀他
It's happening because you were one.
你说得对 事情是这样的开始的
You're right. That's how this started.
也该这样结束
It's how it has to end.
除了杀他我现在没有其它选择
The only move that he has left for me is to kill him.
我救不了他 抓不到他
I can't cure him, I can't capture him,
我甚至不能以智取胜
I can't even out-think him!
那就不要 不要
Then don't. Don't...
让他以智取胜吧
Just make him out-think you.
市民们被要求待在家中
Residents are being urged to stay in their homes.
未经证实的谣言称
Amidst unconfirmed rumors
市长本人也出现在
that mayor blood is among the casualties
恐怖袭击的伤亡名单上
as masked men terrorize the city...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我为所有的事都感到抱歉
I'm sorry for everything.
我
I...
不 没关系
No, it's OK.
我知道 我知道在过去的几个月里
I know--I know that I haven't exactly
有时候我不是自己
been myself for the past few months.
我被注射了
I was injected with...
某种药物 我知道
With some drug. I know.
辛告诉我了
Sin told me.
你现在恢复了吗
But are you OK now?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我在这里醒过来
I woke up here.
我失去了很多时间 但是
I lost a lot of time, but...
绿箭呢
And what about the Arrow?
他说他要照顾你的
He said he was going to take care of you?
绿箭的事我一无所知
I don't know anything about the Arrow.
我再也不关心那些了 但是我
I'm done with all of that, but I...
你是我唯一关心的人
You're the only person that I've ever cared about.
你还好吗 发生什么事了吗
Are you okay? Did something happen to you?
没什么
It doesn't matter.
我们 我们离开这吧
Look, let's just-- let's just get out of here.
我们重新开始
Let's start over.
我们可以成为我们想成为的人
We can be whoever we want to
不受别人的干扰
without anyone getting in our way.
我再也不要失去你了
I'm never losing you again.
我们需要你
还有...
Yeah, there's just--
我们离开前我还有一件事需要处理
there's just one thing I need to take care of
留在这里 好吗
before we go, OK? So just stay here
去打包我们需要的东西 我很快就回来
and get some stuff packed and I'll be right back.
-不 罗伊 太危险了 -我知道
- No, Roy, it's dangerous. - I know.
但是我必须这么做
But I have to do this.
如果不去试一次的话我是不会甘心的
I wouldn't feel right if I left without trying.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
当然
Yes.
等我回来我们就永远离开这里
Then when I get back, we're getting out of here forever.
我爱你
I love you.
奥利弗
Oliver.
来这里干什么 整个城市都要毁了
What are we doing here? The whole city's falling apart.
我知道
I know.
你需要留在这里
You need to stay here.
什么
What?!
为什么 你不能请求我留在
Why? You can't just ask me to--
我不是在请求
I'm not asking.
等一切结束之后我会来这里找你
I will come and get you when this is all over.
-不 -费利西蒂
- No! - Felicity...
不行 除非你告诉我为什么
No! Not unless you tell me why.
因为我要保证你的安全
Because I need you to be safe.
但是我不想要安全
Well, I don't want to be safe.
我想和你待在一起
I want to be with you.
还有其他人也不安全
And the others, unsafe!
我不会让那种事情发生
I can't let that happen.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你这么做很不讲理
You're not making any sense.
斯莱德把劳蕾尔抓去
Slade took Laurel
因为他要杀掉我心爱的女人
because he wants to kill the woman I love.
我知道 所以呢
I know, so?
所以他抓错人了
So he took the wrong woman.
我爱你
I love you.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
约翰尼
Johnny.
怎么了
Yeah?
没什么
Never mind.
莱拉
Hey, Lyla.
你知道我爱你 是不是
I love you. You know that, right?
其实我知道
I do, actually.
但还是很喜欢听你这么说
But it's good to hear it.
抵达时间
Time to impact?
无人机52分钟后抵达目标
Drone is 52 minutes out from target.
接戈麦斯中士
Get me Sergeant Gomez.
E队无应答
Easy Company's not responding.
我要看视频信♥号♥♥
I need a visual.
他们在隧♥道♥里 长官 拍不到那里
They're in a tunnel, ma'am, I can't get a picture.
那隧♥道♥里发生了什么鬼事
What the hell is going on in that tunnel?
戈麦斯中士 快回答 戈麦斯中士
Sergeant Gomez, come in! Sergeant Gomez!
不要伤他们性命 让解药发挥作用
No kill shots. Let the cure do its work.
准备
Ready.
准备
Ready!
准备 进攻
Ready, fire!
麦考斯探员 这个地区仅限有授权的
Agent Michaels, this area's restricted to all unauthorized--
搞什么鬼呢 提前假释吗
What the hell is this? Early parole?
沃勒要炸平星城
Waller's looking to bomb Starling City.
需要你们帮忙来阻止她
We need your help to stop her.
虽然我很乐意向她展示下我们对她的看法
As much as I'd love to show the wall what we think of her,
但你别忘了我们会被炸死的
there's just that little matter of tick, tick, boom!
记得吗 我们脊椎里都埋了微型炸♥弹♥
OK? We've got all that miniature bombs in our spines.
你们都得相信我
You have to trust me.
还有 罗通 不许杀人
And Lawton, no dropping bodies.
这下就一点意思都没有了
Yeah, sure, take the fun out of it.
妮莎
Nyssa!
快跳船
Get off the ship!
你走我才走
Not without you!
快给我 把米拉库鲁给我
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表