剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
不用道歉
Don't be.
待在这里别出去
Just stay here.
费利西蒂 阿奥阿来劳蕾尔的住处了
Felicity, Al Ow-al was at laurel's place.
什么 她没事吧
What? Is she ok?
她没事 看来他在我们到达之前离开了
She's fine. Looks like he moved out before we got there.
但是如果劳蕾尔不是他的目标
But if Laurel's not his target...
他的目标是兰斯 我需要他的地址
He's after Lance, and I need a location now.
我居然没想到应该来这里找你
Well, I can't believe I didn't think to look for you up here.
这里的视野很好 能看到整个城市
It's a good vantage point. You can see the whole city.
就像站在电线上的鸟
Like a bird on a wire.
我之前在的地方 要选择一个新名字
Where I was, they have you choose a new name.
我选的是塔尔·莎菲尔
I chose Ta-er Sah-fer.
是一个阿♥拉♥伯名字
It's Arabic.
意思是金丝雀
For canary.
你十岁的时候我给你买♥♥了那只金丝雀
I bought you that canary when you were ten.
我离家非常远
I was as far from home as you can get,
但我从未忘记家在哪里
but I never forgot where I came from.
有人说 忘记一个人
You know how they say the first thing
最先忘记的是他的声音
you forget about somebody when they're gone is their voice?
记得他们的脸
You can remember their face,
他们走路的姿势
and the way they move,
但却很难记得他们的声音
but you can't hold on to the way they sound.
我从未忘记过你的声音 父亲
I never forgot your voice, dad.
宝贝
Sweetheart...
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
所以 你希望你父亲死在这里
So, this is where you wanted your father to die.
怎么回事 莎拉 他们是什么人
What the hell, Sara, who are these guys?
我们是你女儿的同伴 兰斯警官
Associates of your daughter, Officer Kance.
她交朋友的品味一向很差
Well, she always did have the worst taste in friends.
你真的以为我们找不到你吗
Did you really think we weren't going to find you here?
当然不会
No.
我知道你们能找到
I knew you would.
动手
Go.
你应该多注意周围的环境
You should be mindful of your surroundings.
枪是懦夫的武器
Guns are a coward's weapon.
没有手♥枪♥你还会什么
What are you without your side arm?
会拿出备用枪
A guy with a spare.
你觉得 就因为你受宠
You think because you are the beloved
就能得到自♥由♥吗
you will be granted your freedom?
自♥由♥只有一种
There's only one freedom.
我来赋予你自♥由♥
Let me grant you yours.
你不必做这么绝
You don't have to do this.
-都结束了 -还没
- It's over! - Not yet.
莎拉 宝贝 不要
Sara, baby, don't...
告诉拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔
Tell Ra's Al Ghul
别惹我家人 有事冲着我来
that my family is off limits. His quarrel is with me.
抱歉让你看到这些
I'm sorry you saw that.
我不能想象你会怎么看待我
I can't imagine what you must think of me.
我觉得你是幸存者
I think you're a survivor.
你是我见过的最勇敢的人
I think you're one of the bravest people I've ever known.
你是我女儿
You're my daughter.
是时候回家了
It's time for you to come back home.
-我不能 -为什么
- I can't - Why not?
他们不会停止寻找我
They are never going to stop looking for me.
我会保护你
I'll protect you.
我们会保护你
We'll protect you.
-告诉她留下来是安全的 -爸爸
- Tell her it's safe to stay. - Dad...
如果他们伤害你 劳蕾尔或妈妈
If they hurt you or Laurel or mom,
那我也不活了
then I really would die.
但她们应该知道你还活着
But they need to know.
-不能告诉她们 爸爸 -为什么
- They can't. They can't, daddy. - Why not?
你知道原因 我回来是要确保家人安全
You know why! I came back to make sure that my family was safe,
你们现在都没事
and you are.
但如果她们知道我还活着
But if they knew I was alive,
劳蕾尔和妈妈
Laurel and mom,
她们会一直找我
they would never stop looking for me,
这会令她们都丧命
and that could get them both killed.
我不能放你走
I can't let you go.
我不能放你走
I can't let you go!
我必须 爸爸 我必须走
I have to--dad, I have to--I have to go.
我爱你
I love you.
保护好他们
Keep them safe.
探长
Detective...
她说得对
She's right.
你必须为她保密
You have to keep her secret.
这是我遇到的最难做到的事
It's already the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
你都是怎么过这种日子的
How do you live like this?
我不介意孩子们来探视我
I never mind getting a visit from my children,
但我知道你们为什么而来
but I know why you're here.
我们只是想再说一件事
We just have one more thing to say.
奥利弗 我们已经说好了
Oliver, we've already been through this.
我不会改变主意的
I am not going to change my mind.
这次是我改变主意
This is about me changing mine.
因为我觉得你不会想守着个秘密
Because I thought that you didn't want to go to trial over...
受审
a secret.
我遇上一个老朋友
Then I caught up with an old friend,
看着她纠结于是否告诉家人她的秘密
and I watched as she struggled to tell her family hers,
因为她担心
because she was afraid...
家人知道真♥相♥后会不再爱她
that they wouldn't love her if they knew the truth.
不论你担心的是什么
Whatever you are worried about,
都不会减弱我们对你的爱
it will not make us love you any less.
你们不明白
You don't know.
你觉得你养育的是什么样的孩子
Who do you think you raised?
你教会我们坚强
You taught us to be strong.
我们可以战胜任何困难
That we could overcome any obstacle that we faced;
与之战斗
to fight.
你真的以为我们会轻易退缩吗
Do you really think that we are going to scare that easily?
不论发生什么
Whatever comes out...
你都不会失去我们
you won't lose us.
永远不会
Ever.
我会让简拒绝唐纳先生的辩诉交易
I'll instruct Jean to reject Mr. Donner's offer.
爸爸
Dad.
我知道我应该给你打电♥话♥
I know I owe you a phone call.
我有很多工作要做 我们能不能
I have a lot of work. Can we--
我们能不能下次再谈
can we do this another time?
我只想见见你 劳蕾尔
I just had to see you, Laurel.
发生了什么事吗 你还好吗
Did something happen? Are you ok?
总有一天 亲爱的
One day, honey,
当你有了自己的女儿
when you have a daughter of your own,
你会理解为人父母
you'll understand that being a parent,
意味着你永远都在担心自己的孩子
it means you just never stop worrying about your children.
爸爸 我很抱歉没有回你的电♥话♥
Dad, I'm--I'm sorry I didn't call you back.
我
I've--
我这周过得很累
I've had a really long week,
我很累
And--and I'm tired.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
我希望
I wish that there was--
发生一些事
there was something, a...
出现一切都好起来的迹象
a sign that it gets better.
会有的 亲爱的
It does, honey.
会好起来的
It gets better.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我希望我能告诉你 宝贝
I wish I could tell you, sweetie.
我也想告诉你
I wish I could tell you.
莎拉去哪了
Where's Sara?
她走了
She left.
你们没什么吧
You cool with that?
我没得选择
I didn't have much of a choice.
伏特加
一个老朋友给了我这个
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表