剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years on a hellish island,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
但要达到目标
But to do so,
我不能像过去一样成为凶手
I can't be the killer I once was.
为了纪念我的朋友
To honor my friend's memory,
我只能伪装成另一个人
I must be someone else.
深切怀念托马斯·梅林
孝子
成为另一个存在
I must be...something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
这是一个灵符
It's a hosen.
在佛教里 它象征着重逢
In buddhism, it symbolizes reconnecting.
既然马尔科姆已经死了
And now that Malcolm's dead,
就只剩下一个射手了
there's only one archer left.
我要帮我的老板抓到他
And I'm going to help my boss catch him.
放了那孩子
Let the kid go.
你就像是一心求死一样 你猜怎么着
It's like you have a death wish. And guess what?
估计你快梦想成真了
It's going to come true.
可是总得有人做点什么
Yeah, well, someone has to do something.
为正确的事而斗争 就像他一样
Stand up for what's right, like he did.
再快点
Faster!
油门都踩到底了
Foot's on the floor, man.
报告总部
Call it in.
这是联邦应急管理署52号♥卡车
This is FEMA truck 52.
我们被两名骑摩托的持枪者追逐
We're being pursued by two armed bikers.
我们正朝南驶向第三大道
We're heading south on third street,
请求立即支援
requesting immediate assistance.
快甩掉他们
Come on, get us out of here.
-快甩掉他们 -我在努力
- Get us out of here! - Trying.
那人是谁
Who the hell was that?
把货车劫走
鸡犬不留
告诉你们
Just so you know,
真正的坏人逃跑了
the real bad guys are getting away!
威登酒吧
我们需要更多的拳击假人
We're going to need more sparring dummies.
我会批量入货的
I'll start ordering them in bulk.
这是说你准备好开始征途升级版了吗
This mean you're ready to launch Crusade 2.0?
我准备好了 我只是不知道该从何下手
I'm ready, I just don't know where to begin.
去年 我手上有名单
Last year, I had the list.
伸张正义就和从一本书上划去名字一样简单
Getting justice was as simple as crossing names out of a book.
这是星城
This is Starling City.
无需远眺
You never have to look far
就能发现从事非法活动的人
to find someone engaged in illegal activity.
昨天大贝利汉堡店被抢了
Yesterday Big Belly Burger got robbed.
卡莉在场吗 她没事吧
Was Carly there? She ok?
没事 她...
Yeah, she was, um,
那天不上班
it was her day off.
太好了 我们仨该一起吃顿晚饭
Good. Well, the three of us should get dinner.
我回来后还没见过她
I haven't seen her since I got back.
为什么突然对我的爱情生活感兴趣了
Why the sudden interest in my love life?
如果这对你来说很重要 那对我而言也是
If it's important to you, it's important to me.
我没看见你进来
Hey! I didn't see you come in.
在我管理俱乐部时 我建了个秘密入口
I had a secret entrance installed when I ran the club.
开玩笑啦
Kidding.
喂
Hello?
对 我是西娅·奎恩
Yes, yeah, this is Thea Queen.
我就知道他会被逮进去
Of course that's where he is.
他是谁 罗伊
Who is he, Roy?
我告诉过你了 我不知道
I already told you, I don't know.
你只是碰巧有他的一支箭吗
So you just happen to have one of his arrows.
我听说他喜欢绿色的箭
I hear he likes green ones.
你觉得这很好玩吗
Do you think this is funny?
因为我现在就可以告你妨碍公务
Because I can charge you with obstruction right now!
听着
Look...
我以前和你感觉一样
I used to feel the same way as you.
他有法子
He has this way of...
引诱你
seducing you.
让你觉得他是某种守护天使
Making you feel like he's some kind of guardian angel.
但他不是
But he's not.
他制♥造♥了混乱 还害死了人
He causes chaos and death.
你想模仿他
And you trying to emulate him
就让情况更加严重了
just makes the situation worse.
城市的一半被震成了一个大坑
Half the city fell into a hole.
我觉得情况已经很严重了
I'd say the situation's already worse.
有些人只是想挽回局面
Look, some of us are just trying to make it better.
谁 比如你和兜帽男吗
Who, like you and the Hood?
听着 还有
Look, there--
还有其他人
there are others.
还有其他人愿意伸张正义
Others out there who are willing to do what's right.
我见过他们
I've seen them.
我见过她
I've seen her.
我对别人没有兴趣
I'm not interested in anyone else.
只有他
Just him.
出什么事了
What happened?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
小车祸
Fender bender.
他扮演小兜帽男时把车都撞废了
He totaled his car playing Hood Junior.
至少不是我的车
At least it wasn't my car.
别说话了 我已经叫了律师
Don't say anything! I already called you an attorney.
没必要 我们不提出指控
That won't be necessary, we're not pressing charges.
只要他不再惹麻烦
So long as he gives up looking for trouble.
那还不如让他别活了
Might as well tell him to give up breathing.
我会跟他谈谈的
I'll talk to him.
问问他知不知道治安维持者的事
Ask him if he knows anything about the vigilante.
罗伊显然跟他有某种联♥系♥
Roy has obviously forged some sort of connection to him.
也许治安维持者跟他也有联♥系♥
Maybe it goes both ways.
治安维持者不像是会有狂热粉丝的人
Doesn't sound like the vigilante to have a groupie.
只是
That's just it--
我们对治安维持者
we don't know anything
一无所知
about the vigilante.
除了每次他出现的时候
Except for every time that he shows up,
都会有很多坏事发生
all hell breaks loose.
不能再这样了 奥利
It has to stop, Ollie.
必须阻止他
He has to be stopped.
西娅
Thea.
你能让狄格尔先生把车开过来吗
Can you ask Mr. Diggle to bring the car around, please?
我会一直相信你的
I'll always think of you fondly.
省省吧
Save the speeches.
你的前女友已经训过我了
Your ex-girlfriend already laid one on me.
还是不起作用
Still, no effect.
我曾经跟你很像 罗伊
I used to be a lot like you, Roy.
我不相信
I doubt that.
我坐警车比你坐轿车都多 所以...
I spend more time in the back of cop cars than limos, so...
这个世界已经不再运转了
The world doesn't work anymore.
很早之前它就被破坏了
It broke a long time ago,
但好像你是唯一一个注意到的人
but it was like you were the only one who noticed.
这让你很愤怒
That makes you angry.
而且你害怕
And you're afraid
如果你继续活在那个世界里
that that anger is going to burn you up inside
明知可以把它修好却不行动
if you have to live in the world one second longer
那股愤怒会从心底里吞噬你
knowing that you could do something to fix it.
那股愤怒会把你送进医院的 孩子
That anger's going to put you in the hospital, kid.
甚至更糟
Or worse.
那我宁可选择更糟
Well, I'll take worse.
如今死掉都比待在医院强 不是吗
It's better to be dead than in a hospital these days, right?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
最近去过贫民区纪念医院吗
Been to the Glades Memorial, lately?
没有 但我没听说它在地震中被毁啊
No, but I didn't read that it was damaged by the quake.
是没有
It wasn't.
联邦应急管理署送往医院的药品
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表