剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years on a hellish island,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
但要达到目标 我不能像过去一样成为凶手
But to do so, I can't be the killer I once was.
为了纪念我的朋友
To honor my friend's memory,
我只能伪装成另一个人
I must be someone else.
深切怀念托马斯·梅林
孝子
成为另一个存在
I must be...something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
你又是从哪来的
Where the hell did you come from?
你在干什么 兰斯警官
What do you think you're doing, officer Lance?
她是我女儿 她今晚差点没命
This is my daughter. She was nearly killed tonight.
作为家长 你可以留下来
Well, as a parent, you're welcome to stay.
但是作为一名巡警 这里没你什么事
But as a beat cop, you're more than free to go.
-让我协助你 -好吧 你可以协助我
- Let me help you. - OK, you can help me.
我需要情报
To do what I do, I need intel.
你可以当我在贫民区的耳目
You can be my eyes and ears in the glades.
这样 你便可以拯救这座城市
That's how you can save the city.
我怎么联♥系♥你
How do I contact you?
把这个插在巷子的墙上
Leave that in the alley wall,
我就会联♥系♥你
and I'll know to contact you.
我跟你说过别再找我了
I told you to stay away from me.
那些模仿者还活着
The copycats are still alive.
汤米·梅林却死了
Tommy Merlyn isn't.
那天我也失去了一个朋友
I lost a friend that day, too.
而且我十分愿意牺牲自己去救他
And I would gladly have given my life for his.
别担心 你的好日子结束了
Well, don't worry, your life is over.
逍遥法外的日子
Your life as a free man.
放下武器
Put your weapon down.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
那就把武器放下
Then put your weapon down.
面具不错啊
Nice mask.
你为什么帮我
Why'd you help me?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
刚才一小时到处都是警用扫描仪
Police scanner's been blowing up for the past hour.
劳蕾尔用无声警报叫去了一半的警力
Laurel called in half the force with that silent alarm.
因为去抓坏人已经是去年的事了
Yeah, because going after actual bad guys is so last year.
-对她来说 我就是坏人 -什么时候的事
- To her, I am the bad guy. - Since when?
自从我没及时救下汤米开始
Since I didn't make it to Tommy in time.
你是怎么逃出来的
How did you get out of there?
有个戴面具的黑衣金发女人帮了我
I had help from a masked blonde woman in black.
另一个冒牌治安维护者吗
Another copycat vigilante?
不是 她和别人不一样
No. She was different.
她受过训练 而且用个发出声音的东西
Trained, and she used a sonic...thing.
发出声音的东西 能具体一点吗
Wait, sonic thing? Could you be a bit more specific?
她开启后玻璃都震碎了
She turned it on and the glass shattered.
她是谁 为什么要帮你
Ok, well, who was she and why would she help you?
她怎么知道那时候要去帮你
And how did she know to help you?
问得很好
All good questions.
我不喜欢城里还有其他像我这样的人
I don't like the idea of another player in town.
我查查看看
I'll see what I can find.
奥利弗 我想知道的是
Oliver, what I would like to know is what
你去劳蕾尔的办公室干什么
you're doing at Laurel's office in the first place.
她把你变成了头号♥公敌
She makes you public enemy number one
你却以为现在是跟她聊天的好时机对吗
and you figure this is a good time to chat?
因为我以为我可以跟她说开
Because I thought that I could talk to her
让她理解
and make her understand
现在我做事的方法跟以前不同了
that I'm doing things differently this time.
我不是坏人
That I'm not the bad guy.
但是我错了
I was wrong.
很好
Wonderful.
现在我们家里多了具日本士兵的尸体
Now we have a dead Japanese soldier in our home.
岛上的那些人都在找这些尸体
Those men on the island were looking for these corpses.
你就不想知道为什么吗
Aren't you the least bit interested in why?
我更想知道他们还有多少人
I'm more interested in how many more there are of them
他们是受命于哪里
and where they're operating from.
既然他们会来找尸体 那就一定会来找我们的
They'll be coming for that, which means they'll be coming for us.
而且显而易见 他们对我们并不友好
And as we've already seen, they're not the friendliest bunch.
话说
So...
你好像以前干过这种事
It kind of looks like you've done that before.
我以前在新疆是医学预科生
Back in Xinjiang, I was pre-med.
她才华横溢
She's a woman of many talents.
走吧
Come on.
去哪里
"Come on" where?
去高地 我们要找个有利位置
To higher ground. We need to get to a vantage point
确定敌人的地点
where we can establish the enemy's position.
那莎朵呢
What about Shado?
我在这里就行
I'll be fine here.
我们不该分开的
We shouldn't split up.
让她捣鼓尸体吧
Let her play with her corpse.
我们很快就回来了
We'll be back before she knows it.
给你钱 老兄
Here you go, bud.
我请你吃 兰斯警官
On the house, officer Lance.
不不不 这么美味的热狗
Hey, no, no, no, here you go, a dog this delicious?
要是不付钱我就是抢劫了 收下吧
I'd have to book myself for robbery. Take it.
-好吧 -先走了
- All right. - Take care.
所有单位 第二大街和弗莱彻大街出需要协助
All units, 1078 at Second and Fletcher.
请回答
Please respond.
兰斯 52号♥巡逻车在附近
Lance, patrol delta Charlie 52, 10-60,
警官已回答 完毕
officer responding. Over.
52号♥巡逻车不用过去
Negative, DC-52.
忽视协助案件 继续巡逻
Disregard 10-78 and resume patrol.
这是谁的命令
According to whose orders?
派克副队
Lieutenant Pike.
借过
Excuse me.
比尔 发生什么事了
Bill, what is going on here, huh?
这是我的辖区 派克为什么不让我管
This is my beat. Why did Pike wave me off of this?
昆汀 都在控制之下了
Quentin, it's under control.
抱歉 什么在控制之下了
Excuse me, what is under control?
那是巴顿·马西斯
That's Barton Mathis.
法医也是这么说的
That seems to be what the M.O. indicates.
他不是在铁山监狱服刑吗
He's doing consecutive life sentences in Iron Heights.
以后不用了
Not anymore.
地震把铁山监狱震开了个口子
The quake split open a section of Iron Heights.
马西斯在在逃犯之中
Mathis was among the escapees.
上面不想造成恐慌 所以封锁了消息
The brass want to avoid a panic, so they're keeping it quiet.
他们对我也封锁了消息
Are they keeping it quiet from me, too?
拜托 伙计 派克知道
Come on, man. Pike knows what
你上次的事 那个人占领了你的思想
happened to you last time. The man got in your head.
而且我抓到他了 没人比我了解马西斯
Yeah, and I caught him. And no one knows Mathis better.
我有你的全部记录和资料 派克的命令
And I've got all your notes and your files. Pike's order.
如果你插手这件事
If you go anywhere near this,
他会因为妨碍公务拘捕你
he's going to have you arrested for obstruction.
我找到了可能关于那个神秘女孩的
I found a number of police reports
最近几个月的一些警方报告
from the last few months that may involve our mystery girl.
他们描述了一个对付袭击者的黑衣面具女
They describe a masked woman in black attacking attackers.
她已经把五个强♥奸♥未遂者送进了医院
She put five would-be rapists in the hospital so far.
你确定是她
Are you sure it's her?
断肢和破裂的耳膜 是你说的那种声音
Broken limbs, ruptured ear drums... your sonic thing.
就是她 她在打击罪犯
That's her. She's targeting criminals.
那些攻击女性的罪犯
Misogynist criminals.
先是兜帽帮 现在是她 你引发了一项运动
First the hoods, now her. Looks like you started a movement.
我可不想引发什么运动 我们要抓到她
I don't want to start a movement, so we catch her.
我不会让这座城市有太多治安维持者
I'm not letting the city get overrun with vigilantes.
你好 警探
Hi, Detective.
所以
So...
斯莫克小姐给了你一个找我的方法
Miss Smoak gives you a way to call me now.
她为你担♥保♥了
She vouches for you.
而且你告诉我你试图在
And you told me that you're
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表