剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我以为那是她保护过度
I just thought she was being overprotective.
姐妹之间总是这样
Well, sisters can be like that.
你真该见见我的姐妹
You should meet mine.
她受了很多苦
She's gone through a lot.
她一定很坚强
She must have been so strong.
我只是
I just...
我想让她和我自己看到
I wanted to show her, show myself...
我也依然很坚强
that I was still strong, too.
那展现给我看吧
So show me.
我们走
Let's go.
你在哪里
Where are you?
在里面 我找到劳蕾尔·兰斯了
Inside. I've got Laurel Lance,
她没事
she's ok.
是绿箭侠吗
Is that the Arrow?
我在向南侧的出口走
I'm headed to an egress point in the south wing.
等等
Wait.
其他人♥质♥怎么办
What about the other hostages?
你就放着他们不管了吗
You're just going to leave them?
我得救你出去
Look, I need to get you to safety.
我不明白 我有什么特殊的
I don't understand! What is so special about me?
怎么回事
What's going on?
她不愿意走
She won't leave.
我了解海伦娜
I know Helena.
她会把他们都杀了的
She's going to kill all of those people,
那些无辜的人
innocent people.
是你让我展现自己的坚强
You wanted me to show you I'm strong.
我现在就给你看 我要留下来
This is me being strong. I'm staying.
你到底要不要帮我
Are you going to help me or not?
快把她带出来
Get her out of there now!
我又不能直接把她打晕
It's not like I can just knock her out.
我不想你和海伦娜交锋
I don't want you engaging Helena.
怎么 你是怕她会做什么吗
What, you're afraid of what she'll do...
还是我会做什么事
or what I'll do?
莎拉 你不是个杀手
Sara...you're not a killer.
我该是什么就是什么
I am what I need to be.
莎拉 你能听到吗
Sara, did you hear me?
我听得到
I heard you.
亨德里克不在
Hendrik's not here.
有人想跟你打个招呼
There's someone I'd like you to say hello to.
什么都别给他 莎拉
Don't give him anything, Sara.
奥利
Ollie!
最后一次机会
One last chance.
奥利弗换亨德里克
Oliver for Hendrik.
我说过了 亨德里克没有
I told you! Look, Hendrik, he didn't make it
活着到岛上 他淹死了
to the island, he drowned.
想想一年前 你不过是个大学女孩
To think it was only a year ago, you were a little college girl,
绕着男生转
fretting about boys.
你什么意思
What's your point?
你可不会骗人
You're not a good liar.
斯莱德 求你 住手
Slade! Stop, please!
他是你的朋友
Look, he's your friend!
刚刚就是电流穿过我朋友的声音
That is the sound of electricity surging through my friend.
准确来说是5毫安
Five milliamps, to be exact.
7毫安能使心脏停跳
Seven causes cardiac arrest.
奥利弗刚才在6毫安的时候晕过去了
Oliver just passed out with six milliamps.
一小时后如果亨德里克没被带到我面前
He'll be delivered with the fatal blow of seven
我就用7毫安送他上路
in one hour if hendrik is not standing here by my side!
我死也不会回去的
There's no way in hell I'm going back there.
我也曾差点结婚了
I was almost married once.
已经过了一小时了
It's been an hour,
我可是说话算话的
and I'm a woman of my word.
不信问我爸爸
Just ask my father.
会没事的
Everything's going to be ok.
小心后面
Behind you!
奥利弗真的很喜欢让他的女朋友变装
Oliver sure does like to dress up his girls.
你还好吗
You all right?
劳蕾尔她还在那
Laurel! She's still in there.
很高兴再次见到你 劳蕾尔
Nice to see you again, Laurel.
海伦娜 听我说
Helena, listen to me.
-这一切必须结束 -我同意
- This has to end. - I agree.
我父亲被装进棺材就结束
And it ends with my father in a box.
警♥察♥不会把你父亲交出来的
The police are never going to hand over your father!
是的 他们不会
No, they won't.
所以要由你把他交给我
That's why you're going to do it.
很简单
Simple trade--
用我父亲来交换劳蕾尔
my father for Laurel.
威登酒吧
伙计们
Hey, guys?
我们还需要一些伏特加
We need more vodka.
好吧
Ok...
我自己去拿
I'll get it myself.
你们要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
安全屋
Safe house.
听着 正门被记者的围攻了
Listen, front's mobbed with reporters.
把波提纳尔从后门带出去
Let's take Bertinelli out the back.
把车开过来
Bring the van around.
好吧
Ow! All right.
-怎么回事 -别怕
- Whoa! What the hell? - Don't worry about it.
-到底怎么回事 -快上车
- What's going on? - Just get in the van!
特警队已经做好准备闯进法♥院♥
SWAT's getting ready to breach the courthouse.
那我们现在就去换人
Then we make the trade now.
听着 我可不会因为弗兰克死了而失眠
Listen, I'm not going to lose any sleep over Frank.
你要把他交给他女儿吗
But are you really going to serve him up to his daughter?
不
No.
今晚谁也不会死
No one dies tonight.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
会没事的
Everything's going to be fine.
我说过 不许讲话
I said...no talking.
我们那天晚上谈过
We talked that night.
你 奥利弗 汤米和我
You, Oliver, Tommy, and I.
吃晚饭的时候
At dinner.
我记得你说你的未婚夫被杀了
I remember you telling me your fiance was killed.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你这么说我们就是好朋友了吗
Does this make us girlfriends?
不
No.
但是我明白失去一个人的滋味
But I know what it's like to lose someone.
可怜的劳蕾尔
Poor Laurel.
汤米把你甩了吗
Did Tommy dump you?
没有
No.
他死了
He died.
我始终放不下这件事
And I couldn't deal with it.
所以我开始酗酒
So I became a drunk.
每当遇到问题
Every problem I had,
我就用药片或者酒精来解决
I solved with a pill or a drink.
我的朋友和家人们都试图帮我
My friends and my family,
但我拒他们千里之外
they tried to help me, but I wouldn't let them.
你不必这么做的 海伦娜
You don't have to do this, Helena.
现在还不算太晚
It's not too late.
我需要这么做
Yes, I do.
一旦让黑暗驻进自己的内心
Because once you let the darkness inside,
它就永远不会出去了
it never comes out.
海伦娜 你父亲在我这
Helena. I have your father.
我需要一个四人小组 钻石阵型
I want four men teams, diamond formations.
快速移♥动♥ 精确狙击
Move fast, shoot sharp.
还有一件事 治安维持者不是法律
One more thing-- vigilantes are not the law.
如果他们带着面具出现 就给他们一枪
If they're wearing a mask, they get a bullet.
开始行动
Let's move out.
波提纳尔立刻把手举起来
Hands up, bertinelli! Do it now!
求求你别杀我 求求你
Please don't kill me! Please!
她告诉我
She--she told me--
如果我不♥穿♥上它 她就杀了我
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表