剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Why didn't you call us.
所有问题的答案
And the answer to all of them...
都是因为你是莎拉
is because it's Sara.
-宝贝 别这样 -爸 我发誓
- Baby, don't do this-- - Dad, I swear to God,
如果你再多说一个字
if you say one more word.
劳蕾尔 我知道你很生气
Laurel, look, I know you're angry.
你生气也是理所当然的
And you have every right to be.
但是求你不要怪爸爸
But please don't take this out on dad.
如果你想怪谁的话 就怪我吧
If you need someone to blame, blame me.
我确实怪你 莎拉
Oh, I do blame you, Sara.
我们生活中出现的所有不愉快
Every single thing that's gone wrong in our lives
都是你的错
is your fault.
你跟我男朋友一起上了那艘破船
You got on that stupid boat with my boyfriend.
你没打电♥话♥告诉我们你还活着
You didn't call us to tell us that you were still alive,
即使那样可能拯救爸妈的婚姻
even though it probably would have saved mom and dad's marriage.
你还把什么疯子杀手带进了星城
And you brought some crazy assassin into Starling City
差点害死了妈 还下毒害我
who nearly killed mom and who poisoned me.
是你
You.
是你抢走了我的人生
You stole my whole life away from me.
-你给我滚 -劳蕾尔
- Now get out. - Laurel...
滚出去
Get out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我让你滚
I said get out!
等等
Hold on.
请进
Please, come in.
奥利弗没事吧
Tell me Oliver is OK!
一切都没事对不对
Tell me everything's OK!
我也希望如此
I wish I could.
莫伊拉 很遗憾罗伯特和奥利弗
Moira, I'm so sorry about Robert.
发生了那样的不测
About Oliver.
真的很遗憾
I really am.
我需要跟你们说件事
Yes, um, I need to tell you both something.
什么事
What is it?
失踪的不止是罗伯特和奥利弗
Robert and Oliver weren't the only ones lost.
除了船员之外
Along with the crew,
奥利弗最后时刻还邀请了一位朋友上船
a friend invited along by Oliver at the last minute.
-是汤米吗 -不是
- Tommy. - No.
是...
It was...
是莎拉
It was Sara.
你们家的莎拉
Your Sara.
真的很遗憾 昆汀
I'm so sorry, Quentin.
船坞的主人看到她偷溜上船了
The dock master saw her sneak on board.
莫伊拉·奎恩今天发表的演讲令人印象深刻
With Moira Queen's impressive speech earlier today,
一些学者说她的竞选
some pundits are suggesting her candidacy
莫伊拉·奎恩宣布竞选市长
也许并非毫无胜算
might not be so far-fetched.
虽然布拉德还未对奎恩夫人的声明
And while Blood's campaign has yet to issue a public response
作出公开回应...
to Mrs. Queen's announcement...
我警告过你 不要低估莫伊拉·奎恩
I warned you not to underestimate Moira Queen.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
谢谢大家
Thank you!
莫伊拉·奎恩宣布竞选市长
谢谢你 星城
Thank you, Starling City!
你什么都不用做
Nothing.
一切由我来处理
I'll take care of it.
你哭过了
You've been crying.
是啊 知道自己还会哭真好
Yeah, I was happy to know I still could.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
劳蕾尔看到我后没你想象的那么高兴
Well, Laurel wasn't as thrilled to see me as you thought.
给她点时间
Give her time.
我已经给了她六年时间了
I gave her six years.
你朝那个假人身上发泄什么呢
What exactly are you taking out on that dummy?
我母亲...
My mother...
她不是我想象的那样
She's not who I thought she was.
这已经不新鲜了
I guess it's going around.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我也是
I don't, either.
但我知道一件事
I know one thing.
什么事
What's that?
我回家了
I'm home.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表