剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
一脸看到鬼的样子
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你确定他在里面吗
Are you sure he's in there?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
有人看到塞勒斯·戈尔德进去
Sector car spotted Cyrus Gold entering.
一直没有出来
He hasn't left.
手♥枪♥保险都打开
Safeties off.
他在那边 包围过去
Over there. Surround him.
这地方不错啊
This is a nice place.
比荒岛上的破碎机舱
It's a bit more comfortable
稍微舒服点
than the fuselage on the island.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你也不是
Neither are you.
你对别人说 掀起这场变革
You told everyone when you started this crusade
是为了
that it was about
弥补你父亲犯下的罪恶
making up for your father's sins.
真是谎话连篇
That was a lie.
你是为自己赎罪
This charade is to atone for your sins.
你已经死了
You're dead.
你不是什么英雄
You are not a hero.
也不配当朋友兄弟 你屁都不是
Or a friend. Or a brother. You are nothing.
不要背对着我[背叛我]
Do not turn your back on me,
第二次了
not again.
你已经去世了
You're gone.
不管我现在在哪...
Wherever I am...
你应该加入我
It's time you joined me.
莎翁说过懦夫一生千次死
They say a coward dies a thousand deaths.
可是你死一千次也不够
But even that wouldn't be enough for you.
我试过救你
I tried to save you!
还有她
And her.
可你没做到
But you couldn't.
正如你也救不了这座城市
Just like you couldn't save this city.
那座岛根本没让你变强
The island didn't make you strong, kid.
反而暴露出你的软弱
It revealed you to be weak.
谢谢你当我的购物指导
Thank you for being my shopping guide.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我没事 那个
Uh, yeah, it's just, um,
我可以问你个问题吗
can I ask you a question?
关于你发起的献血活动
It's about the blood drive you sponsored.
当然 那是好事一桩
Of course. It's a wonderful cause.
尤其是对于那些资金不足的医院来说
Especially with the underfunded hospitals we're dealing with.
怎么了
What about it?
喂
Hello?
什么
What?!
好的 我马上过来
Ok, I'll be right over.
怎么了
What happened?
我爸爸
My father.
他受重伤住院了 抱歉
He's in the ICU. I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉 我得先走了
I'm so sorry, I have to go.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
发生什么事了
What happened in here?
有人闯进来过吗
Did someone break in?
没有
No.
你的血液分♥析♥结果出来了 好消息
Your blood analysis is done. Good news.
查到里面有什么了吗
So you know what's in my system?
问题就在这里 你的血液很干净
That's the thing-- your blood's clean.
没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with you.
那我为什么会产生幻觉
Then why am I hallucinating?!
我不知道
I don't know.
不管问题出在哪
But whatever your problem is,
肯定不是生理原因 而是心理问题
it's not pharmacological. It's psychological.
-是你的臆想 -是我的臆想
- It's in your head. - It's in my head.
老天
Oh, my god.
奥利弗
Oliver.
爸
Dad!
宝贝
Honey.
宝贝
Honey.
我的脚趾还能动 应该是个好迹象
Well, I can wiggle my toes, it must be a good sign.
我没事 亲爱的
I'm all right, honey, I'm fine.
卢卡斯怎么样 他还好吗
How's Lucas, is he all right?
对不起
I--I'm sorry.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我得打电♥话♥告诉他妻子珍妮
I got to call Jeannie. I got to call his wife.
爸 你待着别动 我去打
No, dad, I'll do it. You just...stay here.
你好好休息
Get some rest.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
来看看你♥爸♥爸有没有事
Wanted to make sure your father was ok.
他没事
He is.
顺便也看看你还好吗
I wanted to make sure you were, too.
你怎么样 警探
How are you, detective?
没死
I'm alive.
我的同伴就没这么幸运了
Unlike most everyone else in my unit.
关于您搭档的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your partner.
是我带他进去的
I took him in there.
是因为我
Because of me.
我不想让你失望
I hate to disappoint you,
但你没必要对这城市的每桩命案负责
but not every death in this city is on you.
从戈尔德身上拿到的
I got this off Gold.
希望能帮到你
Hopefully you can do something with it.
开始我还不相信 但这个人
I didn't believe it at first, but this guy,
根本不像是人类
I mean, it's like he's not human.
他是人类
He's human.
那就杀了他
Well, then you can kill him.
为希尔顿 也为我
For Hilton. And me.
我觉得够锋利了
I think those are sharp enough.
很显然我不这么认为
Apparently I'm not.
狄格尔 你觉得我是神经错乱了吗
Diggle, do you think I'm losing my mind?
没比我们差多少
No more than the rest of us.
我看到
I saw...
斯莱德·威尔逊
Slade Wilson.
斯莱德是我在小岛上的朋友
Slade was my friend on the island,
而且
and...
他和莎朵一样 因我而死
like Shado, he is dead because of me.
兰斯先生说
Mr. Lance just told me
我没必要对这城市的每桩命案负责
that not every death in this city is my fault.
确实
Fine.
但确实有很多是我的责任
There are plenty that are.
当我从阿富汗回来时 我
When I got home from Afghanistan, I...
也看到了个鬼魂
saw a ghost, too.
幸存者的内疚
Survivor's guilt.
为什么我们独活
Why us, not them.
我知道为什么
I know why.
那这"为什么"就不是你的问题
Then the "Why's" not your problem.
你是怎么赶走鬼魂的
How'd you make your ghost go away?
我明白了他们想告诉我的意思
I figured out what they were trying to tell me.
是什么
Which was?
那是说给我听的 奥利弗
That's for me to hear, Oliver.
你得搞清你的那鬼魂想告诉你什么
You have to figure out what yours is trying to tell you.
伙计们 有新发现
Guys, we got something here.
我扫描了兰斯给你的钥匙
I scanned the key Lance gave you,
通过序列号♥查到了它的生产商
and traced its serial code back to the manufacturer.
这把钥匙和贫民区新月环路某处
This particular key fits a locked gate
一个上锁的门相匹配
somewhere on Crescent Circle in the glades.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你这身体状况不能随便跑出去
You can't go out there in your condition.
我必须阻止他们
I have to stop this.
奥利弗 戈尔德没直接把你打死
Oliver, Gold left you half dead,
比起希尔顿警探的遭遇可真是手下留情了
which is 50 percent better than how he left detective hilton.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
我会回来的
I'll come back.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表