剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你说得很对
You're absolutely right.
我们需要走出过去重新开始
We need to turn a new page.
没那么简单
It's not going to be that simple.
也没那么容易
Or easy.
我知道 如果真♥相♥于我而言容易的话
I know. If the truth were easy for me,
我们就不会陷入现在这种境地了
we wouldn't be in this situation.
但首先
But to start...
你和奥利弗都需要知道一件
there's something about Malcolm that both you and Oliver
关于马尔科姆的事
need to know.
马尔科姆...
Malcolm...
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver!
我得死
I need to die.
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver!
上次你让我选择的时候
I was dead the last time
我选择了死亡
you were offered this choice.
斯莱德
Slade...
奥利弗
Oliver...
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
我一直想知道...
I often wonder how you looked...
他用枪指着莎朵把她从我身边夺走时
when he pointed the gun at Shado...
你是什么表情
and took her from me.
你个变♥态♥
You psychopath.
莎朵 莎朵不是你的
Shado...Shado wasn't yours!
对 她曾经是你的
No, she was yours.
可是后来你选了别的女人没选她
Until you chose another woman over her.
不是这样的
That's not what happened!
就是这样 就是
It is what happened! It is!
她告诉我的
She told me!
你说她是什么意思 那里根本没人
What do you mean, she? There's nobody there!
斯莱德
Slade...
当时你也跟奥利弗一起在岛上吗
You were on the island with Oliver?
我开始以为自己知道什么是真正的绝望
I thought I had known true despair,
直到后来遇到了你儿子
until I met your son.
我信任他...
I trusted him...
会做出正确的选择
to make the right choice.
现在让我做出正确的选择吧
Let me make the right choice now.
杀我吧
Kill me.
-不 -不要
- NO! - NO!
杀我吧 求你了
Choose me, please!
我会杀你的 奥利弗
I am killing you, Oliver.
不过不会先杀你
Only more slowly than you would like.
不要
Don't.
选吧
Choose.
-不要 -选吧
- Don't-- - Choose.
求你了
Please...
快选
Choose!
我对天发誓 我一定会杀了你
I swear to God, I am going to kill you!
不 不要
No! No!
不
No.
妈...
Mom...
不
No!
妈 你干什么
Mom, what are you doing?
要结束今晚
There's only one way
-只有一个办法 -不要
- this night can end. - No!
求你了 不要
Please don't.
我们都知道是什么办法
And we both know that.
是不是 威尔逊先生
Don't we, Mr. Wilson?
妈 求你了 不要
Mom! Please, don't!
不要杀我的孩子
Both my children will live.
妈
Mom!
你干什么
What are you doing?!
妈
Mom!
西娅 我爱你
Thea, I love you.
闭上眼睛 孩子
Close your eyes, baby!
不要
No!
不要
No!
你拥有真正的勇气
You possess true courage.
真的很抱歉
I am truly sorry...
什么
What?
可是你的勇气没有
You did not pass that on
传给你儿子
to your son.
不
No!
不
No!
这件事结束之前
There is still one person
还有一个人
who has to die...
必须得死
before this can end.
不要
No!
妈
Mom?
妈 不
Mom! No!
不 妈
No! Mom!
对 我也很抱歉
Well, yeah, I'm sorry, too.
如果有什么我可以帮忙的话...
Well, listen, if there's ever anything that I can do--
喂
Hello?
是谁
Who was that?
是...
That was, um...
她失去了孩子
She lost the baby.
她说自己很伤心
She said she's sad about it,
要回中心区的学校去了
and she's going to go back to school in central city.
她在那边肯定有家人
Apparently she has family there.
她肯定很痛苦
Well, I'm sure this has been very traumatic for her.
但这样对她也许是最好的
But it sounds for the best.
-是啊 -你没事吧
- Sure. - You OK?
没事 没事
Yeah. Yes.
我仍然是世界上最幸运的人
I continue to be the luckiest guy on the planet.
要是...
What...
我该怎么办啊 要是...
What would I have done if she...
我还没做好当爸爸的准备
I'm not ready to be a dad.
现在没有 但总有一天会的
No. But someday.
这是我最大的希望
It's my fondest hope for you.
我很高兴我告诉你了
I'm glad I told you.
要是你不在我身边
I don't think that I could have
我一个人肯定不知道怎么办
gotten through something like this without you.
我会一直在你身边的
You're never without me.
我的乖儿子
My beautiful boy.
妈...
It's, uh...
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表