剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
上周他到奎恩联合企业的
He robbed the Applied Sciences division
应用科学部门偷了东西
of Queen Consolidated last week.
警探
Detective...
他是个危险分子
He's extremely dangerous.
从中心城市派来的现场调查员
The CSI kid from central city,
他说这人就像某种怪物
he said this guy was like some kind of monster.
确实是
He is.
是什么东西 用了类固醇吗
Well, what is it, steroids?
更糟糕 是...
Worse. It's--
那个是...
It's...
好吧 就算我相信你 你为什么来找我
Well, assuming I believe you, why come to me?
我妥协了
I've been compromised.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我现在是个累赘
It means I'd be a liability.
这事你必须相信我 警探
You have to take my word on this, detective.
尽可能召集多的人手
Gather as many men as you can,
能杀死塞勒斯·戈尔德的时候一定不要犹豫
and do not hesitate to kill Cyrus Gold.
因为如果他有机会
Because if given the opportunity,
他也会毫不犹豫地杀了你
he'll do the same to you.
你不需要这么做
You don't have to do this!
你拿到了你想要的东西
You got what you came for!
拿上东西走吧
Just take it and go!
还剩十秒
10 seconds.
你这变♥态♥的神经病
You freaking psychopath!
历史自有决断
History will make that judgment.
还剩五秒
Five seconds.
时间到
Time's up.
不 不
No, no!
我想你已经做出了选择
I guess you made your choice.
不
No!
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我是来找西娅的
I came by to see Thea.
进来吧
Go on in.
她在楼上她的房♥间里
She's upstairs in her room.
我开车过来的时候注意到
I noticed on the drive up that your house
你们家没有布置圣诞装饰
wasn't festooned with Christmas decorations.
我们今年不是
Well, we didn't feel very much like
很想布置
festooning this year.
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean.
我记得去年圣诞节
I remember last Christmas,
汤米和我来参加你们的聚会
Tommy and I came here for your party.
那是我很长时间以来过的最好的节日
It was one of the best holidays I'd had in a really long time.
我该去找西娅了
Anyway, I should probably go talk to Thea.
我调查了献血活动
I checked into the blood drive,
是完全合法的
and it's all legitimate.
实际上 塞巴斯蒂安的工作
In fact, what Sebastian's done
已经帮忙拯救了许多生命
has helped save a lot of lives.
如果献血活动是合法有益的
So if the blood drive is on the up and up,
那我们该怎么找到杀马克斯的凶手
then how are we supposed to find Max's killer?
还有一件事
There's one other thing.
所有参加活动的献血者
All of the blood donors at the drive
都参加了兰福德研究所的
were subjected to a psych evaluation
精神评估
by the Langford Institute.
那是合法的吗
Is that, like, legal?
这并不是完全不合常理
It's not entirely out of the norm.
研究所的人
And while someone at the
应该知道马克斯有没有被下毒
institute might know if Max was on drugs,
贫民区救灾献血活动
没有搜查令是没法查出来的
There's no way of finding out without a warrant.
我们又没法拿到搜查令
Which we're certainly not going to get.
很抱歉我只能帮到这里了
I'm sorry I couldn't be more help.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
只是随便弄点东西
Uh, just messing around with something.
你不是应该在查奥利弗
Shouldn't you be trying to figure out
产生幻觉的原因吗
what's causing Oliver's hallucinations?
样本还在扫描 应该快好了
Sample's still being scanned. Shouldn't be too much longer.
很好
Good.
你真的很担心他 对吧
You're really worried about him, huh?
他总是冒很大的险
He takes crazy chances.
即使是在他不幻想
Even when he's not hallucinating
岛上那些漂亮姑娘的时候
about beautiful island girls.
那天晚上 我问你是不是喜欢奥利弗
The other night, I asked you if you liked Oliver.
我跟你说了 我不喜欢
I told you. I don't.
我记得
I remember.
但如果你喜欢...
But if you did...
我能看出原因
I could see why.
我是说 奥利弗·奎因
I mean, Oliver Queen.
白天他是个百万富翁
He is a billionaire by day
晚上他拯救城市
and saves the city by night.
听起来你想跟他约会啊
Sounds like you want to date him.
我是刚刚开始喜欢一个
I just have a little experience with liking someone
用不同于他人的眼光看我的人
who doesn't see you the same way.
今晚粒子加速器的启动进入倒计时
Protests continue into the final countdown
对尖端科技研究实验室颇具争议的
for tonight's ignition of S.T.A.R.
抗♥议♥活动还在继续
Lab's controversial particle accelerator.
尖端科技研究实验室的创始人哈里森·威尔斯
S.T.A.R. Lab's founder Harrison Wells promises a new era
硬粒子加速器开启倒计时
声称科技进步的新纪♥元♥即将到来
of scientific advancement is at hand.
我想我来不及回去看他们开启加速器了
I guess I won't be back in time to see them turn it on.
我知道 是听起来很疯狂
I know, it sounds crazy.
人体武器
Human weapons?
他的名字叫塞勒斯·戈尔德
Look, his name is Cyrus Gold.
他就是上周闯入奎恩联合企业的人
He's the one that broke into Queen Consolidated last week.
就是他抢了血库
He's the one that robbed the blood bank.
也是他杀了那些人
And he killed all those people.
等等
Wait, hold on a second.
你怎么知道这些的
Where are you getting all this intel?
伙计 你是怎么了
Oh, man, what's a matter with you?
你就是因为跟治安维持者联♥系♥而降职的
Talking to Wigilante's what got you demoted in the first place.
听着 我们带一支小队去
Look, we take a small squad.
特警队的麦卡西和埃文斯 还有琼斯
Mccarthy and Evans from SWAT, Jones.
我们可以抓住这个家伙的
We can bring this guy down.
我答应过珍妮带她去圣诞采购
I promised Jeannie I'd take her Christmas shopping.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
拜托
Please.
好吧
Fine.
但你得给珍妮打电♥话♥告诉她
But you get to call Jeanie and tell her
我没法带她去购物了
I'm not taking her shopping.
长官
Hey, Sir.
我不想越级
I don't mean to overstep,
但你能多带一个人吗
but could you guys use an extra man?
去穿件防弹衣 戴利警官
Grab a vest, Officer Daily.
警♥察♥盯上戈尔德了
The police are onto Gold.
他们在找他
They're looking for him.
我确信已经混进了队伍
I made sure I'm in the loop.
现在绝对不能让警♥察♥影响到我们
We are too close to let the police interfere.
塞拉斯兄弟
Brother Cyrus.
警♥察♥很想见你
The police are eager to meet you.
介绍一下你自己
Introduce yourself.
圣诞节有什么计划吗
So, any plans for Christmas?
点亮我的烛台[犹太节日所用]
Lighting my menorah.
感觉怎么样
Hi. How are you feeling?
还行
Fine. Just...
家里人多拥挤
It's a little bit crowded at my house,
我就想过来 一个人静静
and I wanted to come down here to get a little privacy.
没问题
Yeah.
走吧 巴里
Come on, Barry.
去大胃王汉堡店看倒计时也行
We can watch the countdown at big belly burger.
你的血液分♥析♥快完成了
Your blood analysis is almost done.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了 小子
What's the matter, kid?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表