剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
放我一马吧
cut me some slack.
当我在困难的时期
You know, when I started having a hard time,
希望的是别人没有放我一马
I wish people had not cut me slack.
把你的车停在这儿 我载你回家
Leave your car here, I'm driving you home.
-我打车 -劳蕾尔
- I'll take a cab. - Laurel...
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
威登酒吧
你有没有告诉我家人我还活着
Did you tell my family that I'm alive?
没有
No.
莎拉
Sara.
我亲眼看到你死了
I saw you die.
这不是第一次了 对吗
Not the first time that's happened, right?
我也以为你死了
And I thought you were dead, too.
斯莱德怎么样了
What happened to Slade?
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
哪里都去了
Everywhere.
这不是问题的答案
That's not an answer.
这就是我给你的答案
Well, it's the one you're getting.
大约一年之前
About a year ago,
我开始听说
I started hearing tales
星城治安维持者的故事
of the Starling City vigilante.
戴着绿兜帽的男人
The man in the green hood.
我就知道是你
I knew it was you.
我不知道你竟变成了一个打手
I had never known you as much of a fighter.
你从哪里练得这一手
Where did you pick that up?
我遇上了一些高人
I met some rough people.
-觉得自己也应该成为高人 -莎拉
- Thought I should get rougher, too. - Sara.
你为什么要回来
Why did you come back?
因为地震
The earthquake.
你想确认家里人是否都安好
Because you wanted to make sure your family was safe.
但你还留在这儿
But now you're still here,
看着他们
watching over them.
保护他们
Protecting them.
你来这里就是为了确认我没有告诉他们吗
So, did you come here to make sure I didn't tell them?
还是你其实希望我已经告诉了他们
Or because you were hoping I had?
我去处理一下
I'll get rid of them.
兰斯先生
Mr. Lance?
有什么能帮您的吗
Something I can help you with?
我是为我女儿来的
I'm here about my daughter.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
她还好吗
Is she ok?
其实 她不好
Yeah. Well, no, she's not.
她昨晚酒后驾车被警♥察♥拦下了
She got pulled over for a DUI last night.
我想试着跟她谈一谈 但是...
I tried talking to her about it, but...
她不听
she wasn't hearing me.
我前几天晚上看到她了 她...
I--I saw her the other night. She...
看起来不像原来的她了
didn't seem like herself.
对 我知道 她看起来像我
No, I know. She seems like me.
不知你是否知道
I don't know if you know,
你和莎拉失踪以后
but when you and Sara disappeared,
我成天都在酗酒
I hit the bottle pretty hard.
我知道你们是朋友
I know the two of you are friends.
她需要朋友
And she needs a friend.
跟她聊聊吧
Maybe talk to her.
好的
Sure.
就这样吧
Anyhow.
-兰斯先生 -什么事
- Mr. Lance. - Yeah?
我很乐意跟劳蕾尔聊聊
I'd be happy to talk to Laurel.
为什么
Why...
为什么
why...
为什么要这么对我
Why'd they do this?
所有人都要经历的
They make all of us do this.
应该是显示实力
Supposed to show "prochnost".
这是俄语
It's Russian.
实力
For strength.
他们这么做就是为了看我强不强壮
They--they did it to see if I'm strong?!
他们是想看你能不能熬过来
They're doing this to see if you survive.
弱者
Living...
是活不下去的
is not for the weak.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你怎么会在这里 出什么事了吗
What are you doing here? Is everything ok?
我也不知道 出什么事了吗
I don't know. Is everything ok?
开玩笑呢吧
You've got to be kidding me.
我爸居然去找你了
My dad went to you?
他过去六年都在诅咒你
He spent the last six years cursing your name,
-现在你却成了他的闺蜜 -劳蕾尔
- and now you're what, gossip buddies? - Laurel.
他很担心你
He's worried about you.
棒极了
Perfect.
你曾经是酒鬼 还是狂欢公子
A recovering alcoholic and recovering party boy
竟然对我的生活指手画脚
trying to tell me how to live my life.
你不觉得这很假吗
Don't you see the hypocrisy there?
我只知道一个我们俩都关心的人
What I see is somebody that both of us care for
现在过得很不顺
having a rough go of it.
你知道我多少次把我爸从酒吧里拖出来
Do you know how many times I've had to pull my dad out of a bar?
多少个夜晚我得开车送他回家
Or how many nights I've had to drive him home
而他在我车后座就这么睡着了
where he's passed out in my backseat?
有问题的是他
He's the one with the problem.
不是我
Not me.
他接受不了失去莎拉这一事实
Just because he can't cope with losing Sara
不代表我过不好自己的生活
doesn't mean I can't handle my life.
下次你们闺中密话的时候记得告诉他
Feel free to tell him that during the next chit chat.
看来你缝纫技术不怎么样
Sewing is not your strong suit.
现在我们可以谈了
Now we can talk.
两年来
For two years...
我和我的手下一直在找墓地
my crew and I have been looking for grave site.
你找到墓地了吗
Did you find the graves?
尸体是不是
Were the bodies...
很奇怪
odd?
尸骨是不是都畸形了
The bones misshapen?
我们找对岛了
This is the right island.
一把柯尔特1911自动手♥枪♥
Looks like we got a colt 1911,
32毫米口径杰宁斯手♥枪♥
Jennings .32,
还有一把K架构左轮手♥枪♥
and a k-frame revolver.
一共两百五十块
We'll give you 250 for the lot.
留着吧
Keep it.
我都不想知道你从哪儿弄来这些枪的
Do I even want to know where you got those guns?
都是以前的事 我告诉过你
They're from the old days. I told you.
我再也不会犯罪了
Look, no more being a criminal.
再也不逞英雄 只做好罗伊·哈珀
No more being a hero. Just Roy Harper.
打杂工 当男朋友
Bus boy and boyfriend.
小屁孩
Yo, abercrombie.
怎么不讲礼貌了
Where's your manners?
辛
Sin.
这是西娅 西娅 这是辛
This is Thea. Thea, this is sin.
西娅·奎恩
Thea Queen?
瞧瞧 你已经和上层社会混到一起了
Look at you, rolling with royalty.
提醒一句 吃沙拉用的叉子要小一号♥
By the way, the salad fork's the small one.
很高兴再见到你
It was good to see you again.
她不知道你在给治安维持者打工 对吗
She doesn't know you're the vigilante's delivery boy, does she?
很高兴见到你 殿下
Nice to meet you, your highness.
我也是
You, too.
你怎么认识她的
So how do you know her?
就那么认识的
From around.
你说会出现的时候你不出现
You don't show up when you say you will,
你说不会出现的时候 却又出现了
and when you promise not to, here you are.
一切顺利吗
It's going well?
据我所知
Last check,
我们在三个小时里收缴了超过两百把枪♥支♥
we've taken in over 200 guns in only 3 hours.
别表现得太高兴了
Try not to look so happy about it.
我还有其他事 议员先生
A lot on my mind, alderman.
我的工作是解决这里市民的一切问题
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表