剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I have to go home.
有什么事吗
Is everything ok?
希望没有
I hope so.
你可以放心地走
You can go.
我来这不是要杀她的
I'm not here to kill her or anything.
我还记得你以前在一家
I remember you used to bartend
很破的酒吧里做调酒师
at that skeevy bar with the...
那里地上到处都是花生皮
peanut shells all over the floor.
奥博丽薇酒吧
Oblivion.
没错
Right.
我不是来这喝酒的
I'm not here for a drink or anything.
那你来这干什么
Then why are you here?
因为我觉得
Because I realized that...
我好像也上了那艘船
that I went on that boat with you, too.
而且
And...
这些年来
I've been slowly
我也慢慢地沉了下去
drowning for all of these years.
经历过各种心碎
And after every heartbreak or
挫折 失败之后
set-back or loss...
我沉到了黑暗的海底
I sank deeper into the dark water.
但当我见到你时
And so when I saw you,
你是那么美丽
so beautiful,
那么充满活力
and so alive,
我才意识到这些我都没有
I realized that I'm not those things.
不再有了
Not anymore.
所以 求你了
So please...
求你不要恨我 莎拉
please don't hate me, Sara.
求你了
Please.
天啊 我想死你了
God. I missed you.
我以为什么事都不能让你掉眼泪呢
Didn't think anything could make you cry.
看来我没有你想的那么坚强
Guess I'm not as tough as you thought.
那
So...
你这毁了的烟熏妆是怎么回事
why the running mascara?
我刚才
I had--
我刚才跟我姐姐见面了
I just had a moment with my sister.
是一次很好的见面
It was a good one.
那就好
That's good.
虽然劳蕾尔是我的姐姐
Hey, Laurel's my big sister.
但我也愿意有一个你这样的妹妹
I still have room for a little one.
真好
Good.
我不知道如果没有你我会怎样
I don't know what I'd do without you.
你不用知道的
Well, you won't have to find out.
我要去找罗伊了
I'm going to go find Roy.
我们在比赛时
2008年5月10日
找到了
Got it.
太晚了
It's too late.
他已经死了
He's gone.
我们都会死在这里
We're all going to die here.
像他一样
Just like him.
不 不会的
No, we're not.
我想我找到了上货船的办法
I think I found our way on to the freighter.
降落伞
Parachute.
西娅
Thea!
奥利弗 怎么了
Oliver. What's wrong?
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
西娅给我发短♥信♥说家里出事了
Thea texted me there was an emergency at the house.
没出事 我正在开会
No emergency. I'm in the middle of a meeting
西娅都没在家里
and Thea's not even here.
那她为什么
Well, then why would she...
-我真不敢相信她竟然这么做了 -做什么
- I can't believe she would do this. - Do what?
她这是强迫我们俩坐下来谈谈
She's trying to force us to talk
因为她感觉到了我们之间紧张的气氛
because she's sensing the tension between us.
你跟她说了什么
And what did you tell her?
什么也没说
Nothing.
那是为了保护她
To protect her.
不是为了你
Not you.
奎恩夫人 一切都好吗
Mrs. Queen. Is everything ok?
是的 谢谢你关心
Yes, thank you.
我儿子来看我了
Uh, my son just dropped by.
奥利弗 来见见斯莱德·威尔逊
Oliver, I'd like you to meet Slade Wilson.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you...
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表