剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
processing.
当我知道你的真实身份时
When I found out who you really were,
我吃了一品脱的薄荷片才接受这个事实
I processed my way through a pint of mint chip.
我压力大就吃东西
I stress eat.
说到压力...
Speaking of stress...
我不是想开周一例会 今天周三
I'm not trying to Monday morning quarterback here--it's Wednesday.
这一切不都是因为你担心
Didn't this all start because you were worried
罗伊的力量会被坏人利用吗
that Roy's marble collection was on the short side?
她说得有理 奥利弗
She has a point, Oliver.
罗伊是匹野马 现在他知道你的秘密了
Roy's a loose cannon. Now he knows your secret.
你说得对
You're right,
但我没考虑后果
and I wasn't thinking about the consequences.
我只知道我需要他的力量
I only knew that I needed his strength.
他的力量
His power.
在岛上
On the island,
莎拉告诉我爱是最强大的情感
Sara told me that love is the most powerful emotion.
绿箭侠不能让罗伊想到西娅
Well, the Arrow couldn't get Roy to think about Thea.
但我可以
But I could.
我说了后退
I said get back!
想想莎朵
Think about Shado.
我在...
I am...
想着她
thinking about her!
我得告诉你一件关于莎朵的事
There's something I have to tell you about Shado.
是一件你需要知道的事
It's something you deserve to know.
她爱你 斯莱德
She loved you, Slade.
也许不是以你想要的方式
Maybe not the way that you wanted her to,
但她爱你
but she loved you.
而且她想让你回家
And she wanted you to make it home.
她想让你再见到乔
She wanted you to see Joe again.
她想让你拥抱你的儿子
She wanted you to hug your son.
我知道你很愤怒
I know you're angry.
我也知道你想复仇
And I know you want revenge.
如果你毁了艾沃的货船
If you destroy Ivo's freighter,
莎朵就白白牺牲了
Shado will have died for nothing.
我到底怎么了
What is happening to me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不会让你一个人
I am not going to let you go through it
承受这些的
on your own.
杀了莎朵的那个人
The man who killed Shado
还没被抓到
is still out there.
而不管那艘货船沉没没有
And whether that freighter's on the bottom of the ocean or not,
我们都还被困在这个岛上
we're still stuck on this island.
不会很久的
Not for long.
因为我们要乘那艘货船回家
Because we're going to take the freighter.
很高兴收到你的邮件
I was glad to receive your email.
是不是跟我想的一样
Does it portend what I'm hoping?
我要去参加竞选
I'm going to run.
是什么让你改变主意的
What changed your mind?
西娅
Thea.
她提醒我我还欠这座城市的
She reminded me that I still owe this city.
我想被世人铭记 而不是作为
And I want to be remembered as something more
马尔科姆·梅林的傀儡
than Malcolm Merlyn's pawn.
你应该被人记住
As you should.
但你知道我的犹豫还有别的原因
But you know there was another reason for my reticence.
你害怕别人知道
You're afraid the people will learn
罗伯特不是她的亲生父亲
that Robert wasn't her biological father.
我设法在不说出
I managed to get through a
真♥相♥的情况下通过了审判
criminal trial without the truth coming out,
但政♥治♥选举能更容易地挖出
but political campaigns tend to be a bit more adept
一个人罪恶的秘密
at extracting skeletons from closets.
但没有别人知道
But no one else knows.
有人知道
Someone does.
我的妇产科医生 吉尔医生
My OB, Dr. Gill.
西娅出生时情况很复杂
There were complications when Thea was born,
我不得不告诉他罗伯特不是她父亲
And I had to tell him that Robert wasn't her father.
如果我们要发展下去
If we're going to move forward,
我们得确定
we need to make certain
他不会成为我们的问题
that he won't be a problem for us.
特纳先生
Mr. Turner.
我不知道这里还允许配偶探视
I didn't know this place allowed conjugal visits.
我叫阿曼达·沃勒
My name is Amanda Waller.
你说的好像你很有名
You say that like it's supposed to mean something.
正好相反
To the contrary.
我的身份是高度机密
My identity is highly classified.
那你为什么向我做自我介绍
Then why are you introducing yourself to me?
我有个工作机会给你
I have an offer for you.
一个让你减刑的方法
A way to work off your sentence.
事实证明 我需要一个像你一样...
As it turns out, I have need of someone with your...
天赋异禀的人
singular qualifications.
为了什么
For what?
为了一支我正在组建的部队
For a unit I'm putting together.
什么样的部队
What type of unit?
实际上...
Actually...
更像是一支小队
It's more of a squad.
我知道了你的秘密你会杀了我吗
Is this the part where you kill me 'cause I know your secret?
你觉得我会杀了我妹妹的男朋友吗
Do you actually think that I'd kill my sister's boyfriend?
可你曾经往我腿上射了一箭
Well, you did shoot me in the leg.
不过我已经原谅你了
Forgiven, by the way.
西娅
Thea.
永远不能让她知道
She can never know.
我觉得如果我告诉她的话
I get the feeling that if I did tell her,
你真的会杀了我
that would be when you kill me.
相信你的直觉
Trust that instinct.
好吧
Ok. All right.
有多少人知道
How many people know what--
你是谁
who you are?
很多
Too many.
但只有这两个比较重要
But these are the only two that matter.
约翰·狄格尔和费利西蒂·斯莫克
John Diggle and Felicity Smoak.
这个团队有名字吗
Does this group have a name?
比如绿箭队之类的
Like Team Arrow, or something?
我们不那么称呼自己
We don't call ourselves that.
我会 偶尔会
I do. Occasionally.
-停 -无所谓
- Stop. - Whatever.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
莎拉...
Sara...
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表