剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
She's...
好吧
All right.
我不知道该怎么办 我该怎么办呢
I don't know what to do. What do I do?
人非圣贤孰能无错 奥利弗 我希望
We all make mistakes, Oliver. And I had hoped
有天你也会原谅我所犯下的错误
that one day you'd forgive me for any that I might make, so...
好了 我出去下
All right, um, I'll be right back.
辛在威登酒吧 14街和霍巴特街路口
Verdant, 14th and Hobart,
还有另一个酒吧都有看到他
and the bar Sin spotted him at.
-他好像正往东走 -东边有什么
- He looks to be moving east. - What's east?
奎恩家的豪♥宅♥
Queen mansion.
如果他还记得西娅的住处
If he still remembers where Thea lives--
以前的住处
well, used to live,
但罗伊并不知道...
but Roy doesn't know that...
或许他的人性并没有完全泯灭
There might be something in Roy still left in there.
或许他只是碰巧往东走而已
Or it's just a coincidence that he's moving east.
我知道这件事牵扯到了辛
Ahem. I know that Sin's involved,
但不要让它影响你的判断
but don't let that cloud your judgment.
别忘了以前罗伊可是经常影响你的判断
Well, don't let the fact that this used to be Roy cloud yours.
辛
Sin.
我找到罗伊了
I found Roy.
我跟你说了回家去
Well, I thought I told you to go home.
是的 我就在家这儿呢
Yeah, that's where I am right now.
还有他
And so is he.
罗伊
Roy!
他不在这儿
He's not here.
我是奥利弗
It's Oliver.
是我啊
It's me.
你现在之所以这样
What you're doing right now,
全都是因为米拉库鲁
it's because of the Mirakuru.
你是个好人 罗伊
You're a good person, Roy.
你的良知和灵魂还在
You have a conscience and a soul.
利用这些来顽强抗争 你能做到的
I need you to use those and fight this. You can do it!
把箭放下 放下
Drop the arrow, drop it!
不要
No!
今晚满月
A full moon tonight.
所以稀奇古怪的事更可能发生
That really brings out the whack jobs.
好消息是不可能会有更怪的事发生了
Good news is, it can't get any stranger.
我的朋友需要你的帮助
My friend needs your help.
看来我错了 我再打给你
I was wrong. Got to call you back.
有些是旧伤复发
Some of this damage is chronic.
我猜是从屋顶上跳下来而引发的
The cost of jumping off rooftops, I guess.
我要赶快恢复
I need to get back on my feet.
我可以给你个支架
I can give you a brace,
但你走起路来还是会很痛
but you'll still be in horrendous amounts of pain.
六个月前 这个药柜面临清空的危险
Six months ago, this cabinet would have been empty.
华人三合会想阻碍我们的药品运输船
The Chinese Triad was stopping all of our med shipments--
后来有个人阻止了他们
until someone stopped them.
从那之后 我一直想找个机会谢谢你
Ever since, I've been looking for a way to thank you.
威登酒吧
如果你非要到处跟着我
If you're going to have to follow me everywhere,
至少别躲着 好吗
at least don't lurk, all right?
我必须盯着你
I can't let you out of my sight.
你不喜欢去哪儿都见到我
You're sick of seeing me everywhere you go;
躲着似乎是个不错的折中办法
lurking seemed like a good compromise.
效果不太好啊
Yeah, well, it's not.
家人间和谐相处很难
Family's hard.
有时他们是世界上最难相处的
Sometimes they're the hardest in the world.
相亲相爱 团团圆圆
Loving someone so much and letting them love you back.
你说得对 你还是回去躲着比较好
You know, you're right... You should go back to lurking.
我经常跟你家人待在一起
I've spent a lot of time with your family.
如果这样你就觉得能插手我的事了
If you think that gives you the right to weigh in,
你就大错特错了
you're wrong.
再说了 奥利弗很快就成穷光蛋了
Plus, Oliver will be out of money soon
你也会失业的
and you'll be unemployed.
可不是
Right.
趁我失业前我得赶紧劝劝你
I guess I should get this in under the wire.
你妈妈并不完美
You know, your mother isn't perfect.
经常犯错
Her judgment definitely isn't.
但她唯一始终如一的就是
But there's one thing she's consistent about
她爱你和奥利弗
is that she loves you and Oliver.
那你觉得这应该为她赢得什么吗
And that should buy her what in your mind?
我不知道 西娅
Well, I don't know, Thea...
但她是你的母亲
But she is your mother.
总该有点儿分量吧
That should buy her something.
要不再给她次机会吧
A second chance, maybe.
全市通缉一名罪犯
...A citywide man hunt for the perpetrator of an attack
他造成一名警员重伤
that left one police officer seriously injured
一名警员死亡
and the other dead.
我们将播放旁观者录制的现场视频
We have video shot by a bystander,
但提醒某些观众
but please be warned that the
重大新闻
影像甚是清晰
footage may be too graphic for some viewers.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
西娅
Thea...
我要去见个朋友
I have to go see a friend.
如果你非要跟 那就跟吧
If you have to follow, follow.
这些可不会让你膝盖好起来
These aren't going to fix your knee.
它们会让膝盖好得快一点
They'll help it heal faster.
那痊愈之前呢
And until then?
面部识别有什么进展吗
Where are we with facial recognition?
交通摄像头拍得不清楚
Traffic cams can't get a clear shot.
现在我知道你戴兜帽的原因了
Now I see why you wear that hood.
无人匹配
费利西蒂 我们要先找到他
Felicity... We need to find Roy before the police do.
因为警♥察♥找到他后会杀了他 而我们不会吗
Because they'll kill him and we won't?
尖端科研实验室正在研究解药
S.T.A.R. Labs is working on a cure.
或许他们永远都研究不出来
Which they may never come up with.
即便有解药了 但在这期间
And even if they do, I mean, how many people
得会有多少人死在罗伊手上
are we going to let Roy kill in the meantime?
你本来也想杀了海伦娜
You know, you wanted to kill Helena, too.
但你找到别的方法了
You found another way.
这是两回事 你心知肚明
That was different, and you know it.
罗伊体内有米拉库鲁 跟斯莱德一样
Roy has the Mirakuru in him, just like Slade.
如果现在你有机会杀死斯莱德
And if you had a clear shot of Slade right now,
你一定会下手
you would take it.
罗伊不是斯莱德
Roy isn't Slade!
罗伊不是罗伊了
Roy isn't Roy.
他已经不是他自己了
He's not himself anymore,
无法挽救了
he's too far gone.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
你知道你在说些什么吗 奥利
Do you even hear yourself right now, Ollie?
五年前我们就有过一模一样的对话
This is the exact conversation that we had five years ago,
唯一不同是那时我们在炼狱岛上快冻死了
except we were freezing on Lian Yu.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
做该做的
What needs to be done.
一枪爆头 米拉库鲁也救不了他
The Mirakuru won't do anything against a head shot.
莎拉
Sara!
你母亲的集♥会♥半小时后就会开始
Your mother's rally starts in a half an hour.
我要是你就赶快开始打扮了
I'd start getting dressed if I were you.
她让我想起我刚回来的时候
She reminds me so much of me after I came home.
一切都看起来...
When it just seemed...
什么都不相信 甚至是希望
Seemed impossible to believe in anything even resembling hope.
但你相信了
But you did.
你相信了
You did.
最终还是相信了
Eventually.
莎拉也会的
Sara will, too.
谢谢你能来
Oh, thanks for coming.
今天很冷
It's chill.
那是谁
Who's that?
我
I...
我的影子
my shadow.
听着 罗伊有点儿不对劲
Listen, something is going on with Roy.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表