剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You will rip his world apart.
他心里的一部分会一直责怪于你
And a part of him will always blame you.
他当然会恨我
Oh, he'll hate me, for sure.
但是他也会恨你
But he will hate you, too.
我们都必须要保守秘密 斯莫克小姐
We all have to keep secrets, Miss Smoak.
你看起来变样了
You look different.
我还是我
I'm still me.
我认识的那个莎拉是不会背叛我们
The Sara I know wouldn't have betrayed us
然后在夜幕的掩护下从南达尔巴特逃走
and fled Nanda Parbat under the cover of darkness.
我没有选择 那场地震
I didn't have a choice. The earthquake--
我必须要见到我的家人 确保他们的安全
I needed to see my family, make sure they were safe.
他们安全了
And so they are.
回家吧
Come home.
我不能
I can't.
听着 我不能回去 妮莎
Look, I can't go back, Nyssa.
我的灵魂已经残缺不全了
I don't have much of a soul left in me,
但是不管还剩多少 它都经不起杀戮生活了
but what there is, it can't take the killing anymore.
你宣过誓的
You swore an oath.
我父亲送我来就是为了确保你还在履行着
My father sent me here to make sure you honor it.
不成功便成仁
One way or another.
我们彼此都清楚你来的真正原因
We both know the real reason why you came here.
当我找到你的时候
When I found you,
你都快饿死了
you were starving,
而且孤单一人 只是在那儿等死
and alone, simply waiting to die.
联盟接纳了你
The League took you in...
照顾你恢复了健康
nursed you back to health.
你现在之所以活着都是因为我
The only reason you're alive today is because of me.
我跟你在一起不是因为你救了我
Hey, I wasn't with you because you saved me.
我跟你在一起是因为我爱你
I was with you because I loved you.
但现在不爱了
But not anymore.
拉斯听你的话 你可以请求他放了我
Ra's listens to you. And you can ask him to release me.
我父亲从未放过联盟里的任何人
My father has never released anyone from the League.
他放了马尔科姆·梅林
He released Malcolm Merlyn.
一个令他和这个城市的人♥民♥都深深后悔的举动
An action he and the citizens of this city dearly regret.
做你该做的
Do what you have to.
已经过去两小时了
It's been two hours,
她现在应该回来找我了
And she should have gotten back in touch with me by now.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
-费利西蒂 -怎么了
- Felicity! - What?!
对不起 怎么了
Sorry. What?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我挺好的
Uh, yeah, I'm fine.
我只是在 想事情
It's just... things in here.
联盟就没有打算要放我走
The League is never going to let me go.
至少我在地球那边
At least if I'm halfway around the world,
我还能保护我家人的安全
then I can keep my family safe.
我可不确定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
刚拿到劳蕾尔的血液检查结果
Just got a copy of Laurel's bloodwork.
她的毒品测试结果呈阴性反应
She tested negative for drugs.
那她为什么晕倒了
Well, then why did she collapse?
因为他们在她血液里发现了蛇毒的痕迹
Because they found traces of snake venom in her blood.
提炼于西♥藏♥蝮蛇
From a Tibetan pit viper.
等等 所以劳蕾尔没有过量用药
Wait. So Laurel didn't OD?
她是被人下毒的
She was poisoned.
妮莎干的
She was poisoned by Nyssa,
为了让你回来
who did it to draw you back here.
而且成功了
And it worked.
我的家人很危险
My family's in danger.
-跟谁发短♥信♥呢 -没谁
- Who are you texting? - No one.
是不是在学校有喜欢的男孩了
Did you meet a boy at school?
少来了 学校的男生多无聊
Cut it out. Boys at school are lame.
你和奥利弗怎么样了
Hey, how's everything with you and Oliver?
很好
Great.
我们在考虑同居了
We decided to start looking at apartments together.
我知道发展地快了点 但是
I know it's a big step, but...
我们准备好了 打算同居一年后订婚
We're ready. I think we'll live together for a year,
再一年就
engaged for another, and then...
成为劳蕾尔·奎恩夫人
Mrs. Laurel queen.
也许吧
Maybe one day.
但前提是他也想定下来
This is kind of assuming that he's ever ready to settle down.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我们都知道他睡过的女人一大把
Well, we both know at least ten girls that he's slept with.
你就不能为我高兴一下吗
Can't you just be happy for me?
要是你遇到了一个
I mean, if you met some amazing guy
你愿意共度余生的真爱
who wanted to spend the rest of his life with you,
我一定会支持你 为你高兴
I would be so supportive, and so happy for you --
劳蕾尔 我没想惹你
Ok, Laurel, I wasn't trying to be a bitch.
你总这么说
The title of your autobiography.
我去睡了
I'm going to get some sleep.
码头见
不
No!
不要
No!
星城医院 急诊楼
爸 都是我的错 对不起
Dad, it's my fault, I'm so sorry.
你加入的刺客联盟绑♥架♥了你妈妈
The Assassins Group that you're a part of, they took your mother.
不是
Not exactly.
那是谁
Well, what exactly?
一个女人
A woman.
她叫妮莎 联盟里一个重要人物
Nyssa. She's a powerful figure in the league.
是她给劳蕾尔下的毒 绑♥架♥了妈妈
And she poisoned laurel. She took mom.
为了逼你回联盟
To get you to come back to the League?
为了让我回她身边
To get me to come back to her.
妮莎 别这么做
Nyssa, don't do this.
我警告过你 但你不听
I tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen.
我觉得只有让你
I thought it would be
切身体会到突然失去一个深爱的人的感觉
instructive for you to know what it feels like
你才能明白我的感受
to suddenly lose someone you love.
让他们毫无征兆地从你的生活里消失
To have them ripped from your life without warning.
不要伤害我妈妈
You do not want to hurt my mother.
对 我确实不想
You're right. I don't.
你有一天时间考虑 塔尔·莎菲尔
You have one day, Ta-er Sah-fer.
选择权在你
Make the right choice.
还有24小时
We have 24 hours.
探长 我们会找到她的
Detective... we'll find her.
劳蕾尔在里面担心得不得了 我得回去了
Ok, Laurel's inside, she's losing her mind, I got to go.
保持联♥系♥
Keep me updated.
拜托
Oh, come on!
打得跟业余的一个水平
You ought to buy a ticket if you're going to play like that!
孩子 房♥子找到了吗
Hey, kiddo. How's the apartment hunt going?
八字没一撇呢 我想找个很完美的房♥子
Terribly. I really wanted to find the perfect place
在奥利出海回来后给他个惊喜
to show Ollie when he gets back from his boat trip.
我都来不及看上一眼
Everything good was already taken
好房♥子就没了
by the time I walked in the door.
这是上帝在告诉你
Maybe it's a sign that you're not supposed to move in
你不该随便和男友同居
with the frat boy that you call a boyfriend.
你和我妈在我这么大的时候
You and mom were my age
早都在春日街同居了吧
when you moved into that place on Spring Street.
你们那时还没订婚呢
You weren't even engaged yet.
那是因为你母亲总
Well, that's 'cause your mother
拒绝我的求婚
kept turning down all my proposals.
真的假的
She did?
她就是那样 自♥由♥第一 不愿束缚
Oh, you know your mother, free spirit and all.
说什么爱情为什么需要戒指证明
Why do we need rings when we have love?
拖了一年才答应我的求婚
You know I spent a year with that
戒指都快把我的口袋磨穿了
damn ring burning a hole in my pocket?
收到求救信♥号♥♥很久了
A mayday transmission was heard,
但目前为止 仍没有金牌奎恩号♥的踪迹
but so far there has been no trace of the "Queen's Gambit".
金牌奎恩号♥失踪
六时至今求救信♥号♥♥也没再出现
And that's not has been heard from six.
失踪人员有本地居民
Among those missing are local residents
罗伯特·奎恩和奥利弗·奎恩
Robert and Oliver queen.
无人生还
有黛娜的踪迹吗
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表