剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
死后就一了百了
The dead are owed nothing.
进来吧 进来进来
Ah, come in. Come in, come in.
欢迎回家 莎拉
Welcome home, Sara.
你能来我真是太开心了 跟我来
I'm so happy you're here. Come on.
莎拉 这位是辛
Oh, Sara, this is Sin.
等等 你们两个认识吗
Wait, do you two know each other?
不 我们不认识
Uh, no. Uh, we don't.
没错 我只是很喜欢那些死而复生的人
Right. I just love when people come back from the dead, you know?
满足我的恋僵尸癖
Juices my zombie fetish.
我是罗伊
Um, Roy.
我是莎拉
Sara.
走吧
Come on.
抱歉
Sorry.
劳蕾尔 我是奥利
Laurel, it's Ollie.
我希望你能来参加聚会
I hope you're coming to the party.
奥利弗
来电
我听说你有点生莎拉的气
I heard that you maybe were a little mad at Sara,
而我...
And I...
她是你的妹妹 你只有这一个妹妹
She's your sister, and--and you only get one.
知道吗 再见
You know? Bye.
劳蕾尔不来
Laurel is not coming.
也许她需要时间
Well, maybe she just needs time.
是啊
Yeah.
我也需要时间
Yeah, I needed time, too.
当你回来的时候 我...
When you got back, I...
我对你非常严厉
Well, I was pretty harsh on you. Hey,
兰斯先生 你 你不需要
Mr. Lance, you--you don't have to--
我需要这么做
Oh, I do.
当你和莎拉一起上船出来的时候
When you and Sara went off on your dad's boat,
你还只是一个孩子 你们两个都是
you were just a kid, both of you were.
无论她能不能回来...
And whether she came back, or...
我太过分了
I was out of line.
你不是杀人犯 奥利弗
You're not a killer, Oliver.
-走吧 -走
- Yeah, - Come on, yeah.
我真为你高兴 黛娜
I'm so happy for you, Dinah.
奥利弗失踪的那五年
Those five years that Oliver was gone,
就像 我失去了我身体的一部分
was...like a piece of me was missing.
我明白你的感觉
I know just what you mean.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Oh, excuse me. - Of course.
没想到你会来
I didn't think you'd be here.
这是我家
This is my house.
如果你不想装作母子情深
And if you don't want to pretend to be mother and son,
那就别在我家办聚会
then don't throw parties in my home.
妈妈
Mom?
你和奥利之间没什么问题吧
Is everything ok with you and Ollie?
当然
Yes, of course.
你知道吗 我仍然难以相信
You know, I still can't quite believe it.
我从来不敢想象
I never really thought
莎拉会回到我们身边 昆汀
Sara would come back to us, Quentin.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我是兰斯
Lance.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
工作的事
It's work.
贫民区发生了杀人案件 我...
There's a homicide in the Glades, and I --
我得走了
I better go.
马上到
I'm on my way.
你怎么知道我要打来
How did you know I was calling?
因为兰斯警探也接到了电♥话♥
Because detective lance just got the same call.
怎么在每个案发现场都能见到你俩
What, you guys just show up to every crime scene now?
跟着你来的
I saw you leave.
鉴证科刚从一个叫艾迪·沃尔查克的人身上找到了这个
CSU just pulled this out of a skel I know named Eddie Walczak.
从没见过这样的刀
I've never seen a knife life this.
这不是刀 是个分针
It's not a knife, it's a minute hand,
应该是钟表上的
like from a clock.
几年前沃尔查克因非法闯入被我逮捕过
I popped Walczak f or B&E a few years back.
今早 他和一个同伙涉嫌一起抢劫杀人案
This morning, he and an accomplice were involved in a robbery homicide.
他们偷了什么
What'd they steal?
什么高科技的玩意
Some high-tech gizmo.
科尔德的人管它叫 万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Kord rep called it a, um, skeleton key.
怎么 你知道那是什么吗
What? You know what it is?
那是军方用于破解地方智能目标密♥码♥
It was intended as a military tool to aid in code breaking
而发明的一个解码器
on foreign intelligence targets.
奎恩联合企业的费利西蒂·斯莫克
Felicity Smoak works at queen consolidated
说企业本来也在研制类似的东西
and she said they were working on something similar...
但奥利弗·奎恩停止了计划
but Oliver Queen shut it down once he realized
因为意识到了它的作用
what it could be used for.
什么作用
What?
稍加改进 它就可以打开金库
It could be modified to open a bank vault,
任何金库
any bank vault.
但是沃尔查克可没那么高智商
Ok, listen -- Walczak's small-time on a good day.
我怀疑他甚至都不会用这玩意
I mean, I doubt he'd even know how to use this thing,
更不要说能闯进科尔德把它偷出来了
let alone break into a place like Kord and steal it on his own.
沃尔查克只是个傀儡
Walczak was just the muscle.
我们要找的是幕后主使
We need to find the brain.
双脚间距拉开
Plant your feet.
这样才站得稳
Strong foundation.
这样出拳才更有力
Equals stronger punch.
不错
Nice.
你要是为了防身 我建议你练咏春
If this is for self defense, I'd recommend wing chun.
它的原理是借力打力
It uses your opponent's strength against him.
很适合身材娇小的人群
So it's ideal for smaller people...
比如我们
like us.
看来你一定照顾得好自己咯
You seem like you can take care of yourself just fine.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
万♥能♥钥♥匙♥找得怎么样了
Where are we with the skeleton key?
而且你 怎么穿成这样
And what... are you wearing?
我只是想...
I just thought I'd...
正在将沃尔查克的已知同伙
I'm cross referencing Walczak's known associates
和国♥家♥安♥全♥局解密专家的监视名单做对比
with decryption experts on the NSA watch list,
但是需要时间
but it's taking some time,
问题在于没时间了
which we don't have.
钥匙不仅是个解密器
Ok, the key is not just a code breaker.
落进坏人手里 它完全就是武器
in the wrong hands, it's a weapon.
那个杀掉沃尔查克的人
whoever killed Walczak,
奇怪到用钟表零件杀人的人
in addition to finding creepy uses for clock parts,
很会掩藏踪迹
is very good at covering his tracks.
我们很幸运 搜查追踪
Lucky for us, uncovering tracks
正是你的强项
is what you're very good at.
是啊
Right.
果然坏了
Of course.
他快死了
He's barely alive.
我们还有医疗用品吗
Do you have medical supplies at the fuselage?
应该 不多了
We have -- we have some.
快去拿 我应付得了
Just go. I'll be fine.
我开始后悔给你一把钥匙了
I'm really starting to regret giving you a key.
抱歉我没去参加派对
I'm sorry I bailed on the party.
我猜到了
Ah, I figured you wouldn't make an appearance.
终于有人理解我了
Finally, someone understands.
我还没厉害到能理解你
Well, I, uh, I wouldn't go that far.
但是我理解 莎拉没告诉我们她还活着
But I understand how Sara keeping it a secret
确实很伤人
that she was still alive could hurt.
因为我也伤心
'Cause it hurt me, too.
怎么听起来你要说"但是"了
I sense a "But" Coming in my future.
没错 但是我希望你能原谅此事
But, yes, but I need you to move past it.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
来个家庭聚餐吧
A family dinner.
也是个和解的机会嘛
It's a chance to reconcile.
我不想和莎拉和解
I don't want to reconcile with Sara.
我没说是为了让你俩和解
I'm not talking about you and Sara.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表