剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You watch him, please.
好的
Of course.
你相信他们的话吗
Do you believe them?
这个灵符能带我们找到那艘失事的日本潜艇
That this hosen will lead us to a wrecked japanese sub?
看起来艾沃也是这么想的
Ivo seems to think so.
不管那个神奇血清是什么
I just hope whatever miracle serum
但愿它真的在潜艇上
they're after is actually onboard.
为了救他的命
For his sake.
你怎么认识那个女孩的
How do you know that girl?
莎拉那时候在我爸爸的船上
Sara was on my father's boat...
和我在一起
With me.
那照片里面的那个女孩呢
What about the girl in the picture?
劳蕾尔
Laurel?
你说你爱着的那个女孩
The girl you told me you were in love with.
莎拉是她的妹妹
Sara is her sister.
我可以继续走了
I feel like taking a walk.
有人愿意和我一起吗
Anyone care to join me?
去年可真是个多事之秋啊
I guess a lot's happened in the last year.
奥利弗
Oliver.
刚从应用科学部那里拿到了存货清单
Got the final inventory from applied sciences.
中心城市派来的调查员说对了
That CSI from Central City was right.
唯一丢失的东西只有离心机
The only thing missing is a centrifuge.
你们来看这个 我提取了应用科学部对街的
You have to see this. I pulled up CC traffic camera footage
交通监控录像
from across the street of applied sciences.
这是警报关闭三分钟后的录像
This is three minutes after the alarm went off.
有什么需要吗 警探先生
Can we help you with something, detective?
其实现场调查员不算警探
OH, CSIs aren't actually detectives.
我们甚至都没有佩枪
We don't even carry guns.
平时只穿塑料宽腿裤什么的
Just some plastic baggies.
-我的设备应该放在哪里 -我带你去
- Uh, where should I set up my equipment? - I'll show you.
什么情况
What's going on?
你的助理说 你不希望
Your assistant said that you preferred
把这次调查弄得人人皆知
to keep the investigation in house,
所以我向队长说明了情况 来提供协助
So I cleared it with my captain to give you a hand.
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
我们得找到这个入侵者
We need to find this intruder.
而在这方面他似乎比我们更在行
And he seems to know more about it than any of us.
刑侦科学可不是我的强项 所以...
Forensic science isn't exactly my forte, so...
要我说 我们需要他
I'd say we need him.
你不这么想吗
Wouldn't you?
我带你四处逛逛
I'll show you around.
为什么我有种感觉
Why am I getting the feeling you
你比费利西蒂的新朋友 更了解这个人
know more about this than Felicity's new friend?
但愿我想错了
Pray I'm wrong.
今早在办公室发生的事 我很抱歉
Hi. I'm sorry about what happened at the office this morning.
很多人认为我杀了人还逍遥法外 奥利弗
There are a lot of people who think I got away with murder, Oliver.
说不准人还真是我杀的
Maybe I did.
妈妈 法庭审判 事业的发展
Mom, the trial, the undertaking,
马尔科姆·梅林 这一切都已经过去了
Malcolm Merlyn, all of that is behind us now.
我们要让所有人都知道这点
And we need everyone to see that.
-要怎么做呢 -我们办个宴会吧
- How are we going to do that? - We throw a party.
西娅
Thea.
罗伊
Roy.
我刚是不是有听到你们在说什么办宴会
Did I hear you guys say something about a party?
给妈妈举办一个回归奎恩联合企业欢庆宴
A welcome back to Queen Consolidated party for mom.
不用了吧
I don't think so.
如果一切都开始回归正常了
If things are going to get back to normal,
我们也应该表现得一如往日
then we need to start acting normal.
而我们的日常就是盛大的宴会
Normal for us is a lavish party.
抱歉 奎恩太太 我不能留下吃早午餐了
Oh. I'm sorry, Mrs. Queen, I can't stay for brunch.
我想我们得走了
I guess we got to go.
再见
Bye.
我会把所有事都搞定的
I'll take care of everything.
你到底在找什么
What exactly are you looking for?
这位小偷在地面上留下的鞋印
Your thief's shoes touched the ground,
可以看出他近日去过哪些地方
which means he tracked in dozens of clues as to where he's been the past few days.
找到了
Got ya.
不会花太长时间
Shouldn't take long.
你见过他 对吗
So you've seen him, right?
那个治安维持者
The vigilante?
我看到那条他救了你的新闻
I read that he saved you.
他长什么样子
What was he like?
绿色的
Green.
绿色
Green.
有点意思 对吧
That's interesting, right?
为什么偏偏是绿色呢
I mean, why green?
秘密行动 市内伪装
Black would be better for stealth,
黑色明显更适合
and urban camouflage.
我的猜想是
Me, personally,
他应该是在森林或者丛林里
I think that he trained in some sort of like forest
接受的训练
or jungle environment,
绿色可以证明这一点
And the green is a nod to that.
我对治安维持者可没什么想法
I don't give the vigilante much thought.
警方报告显示 他使用的是碳箭头
Police reports show that he uses carbon arrows,
但他要是换成碳铝复合材料
but if he switched to an aluminum carbon composite,
穿透力一定会更强
he would have far better penetration.
也许他觉得现在的穿透力足够了
Maybe he thinks he penetrates just fine.
你还想知道点别的吗
Do you want to know something else?
我猜他有帮手
I think that he has partners.
而且一定是很懂计算机科学的人
Definitely someone with a background in computer sciences.
好吧
Yeah.
你为什么对治安维持者这么着迷
Why are you so interested in the vigilante?
我11岁的时候 我妈妈被杀了
When I was 11, my mom was murdered.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
警方一直没能抓到犯人
They never caught the guy who did it.
说不定他能抓到
maybe he would have.
泥土里...有晶状结构物
The soil...there's a crystalline structure in it.
真奇怪
That's weird.
有什么奇怪
What's weird?
是糖
It's sugar.
辛 你说有紧急情况
Sin, you said this was an emergency.
请勿见怪 但是西娅 你不该在这儿
No offense, but Thea, you shouldn't be here.
不该出现在我夜店的巷子里吗
In the alleyway of the club I own?
是我朋友马克斯
It's my friend Max.
他不见了 这周都没人见过他
He's missing. I haven't seen him for a week, no one has.
他出事了
Something happened to him.
我觉得你知道有谁可以帮忙
I figured you knew someone who could help.
罗伊可以帮忙
Roy can help you.
我以为你不想让我惹事
I thought you wanted me to stay out of trouble.
我挺喜欢你
I kind of like that you
从不拒绝需要帮忙的人
never turn away from someone who needs help.
我找人帮忙看着夜店
I'll just get someone to cover the club.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我跟你一起去
Oh, I'm coming with you.
我听说你要办派对
I hear you're throwing a party.
我没收到邀请
I didn't get my invite.
我该寄到哪
Where exactly should I have addressed it?
星城公墓吗
Starling city cemetery?
我知道你希望我在那
I know that's where you wish I was right now.
躺在我儿子旁边
Lying beside my son.
我该为你感到抱歉吗 马尔科姆
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you, Malcolm?
是你杀了汤米
You killed Tommy.
是你杀了自己的儿子
You killed your son.
-你不能抢走我女儿 -我们女儿
- You cannot have my daughter. - Our daughter.
我觉得那晚我们都需要人陪伴
I think we both needed someone that night.
背叛丽贝卡 我感到很难过
I felt so bad about betraying Rebecca's memory
所以我离开了星城
that I left starling.
抛下汤米
Left Tommy behind.
我去了南达尔巴特
That's when I made my way to Nanda Parbat,
在那里我找到了新的目标
where I found my new purpose.
某种程度上 莫伊拉
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表