剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Well, lucky for you, I'm not my predecessor.
知道吗 这事让我想起了以前
You know, this actually reminds me of one I had
我当社区组织者时接的一个案子
during my days as a community organizer.
我正希望如此
I was hoping that it would.
我在创新联合会见过很多这样的案件
I've seen dozens of cases like this at CNRI.
我们都记得自己的出身 这是好事
Well, it's a good thing we both remember where we came from.
我很乐意帮你
I'm happy to help.
谢谢
Thank you.
劳蕾尔
Laurel...
你能回地检办工作 我真的很高兴
I'm really glad you got your job back at the DA's office.
我很期待我们能长久一起共事
I look forward to us working together for a long time.
我也是
As do I.
有用吗
Is it working?
我们马上就要远程访问那台电脑了
We're about to remote access the computer right now.
老实说 如果你哪天律师当腻了
I'll tell you this, if you ever get tired of practicing law,
去当间谍一定很成功
you'd make a pretty decent spy.
这事经过批准了对吧
You guys have a warrant for this, right?
你就...
Just...
好极了
Terrific.
至少告诉我这是黑了谁的电脑吧
Could you at least tell me who's computer you bugged?
星城 市长办公室
你们开什么玩笑 我还给他投过票呢
You're kidding. I voted for him.
我要知道
I need to know
布拉德有什么见不得光的文件资料
if there's anything incriminating in Blood's files.
我不管了 反正这工作也没什么前途
What the hell, this is a dead end job, anyway.
看上去都没问题
This all looks pretty benign.
很多政策性文件
Lots of policy papers,
从他竞选办公室转过来的旧文件
old documents transferred from his campaign office.
新闻发布稿
Draft press releases...
等等 刚才那张
Wait, wait, wait, click back.
立即发布 "发生了这种悲剧
"For immediate release-- my thoughts and prayers
我在此为奎恩家族
are with the Queen family in the aftermath
诚心默哀祈祷"
of this unspeakable tragedy.
他就是在莫伊拉死后写了新闻发言稿呗
So he worked up a press release after Moira was killed.
不 不是的
No, he didn't.
他是在莫伊拉死前写好的
He wrote that the day before Moira died.
她说的没错 看这个落款的时间
She's right. Look at the timestamp.
2014年4月23日 上午8:16
天哪
Oh, my God.
塞巴斯蒂安早就知道斯莱德会杀她
Sebastian knew Slade was going to kill her.
这是TX50卫星频率通讯机吗
Is that the satellite frequency communicator TX50?
我可以摸一下吗
Can I touch it?
我承认这有点怪有点诡异
I know that sounds a little weird and creepy,
但是我现实生活里从来没见过这个
but I've never seen one in real life.
这是机密设备 斯莫克小姐
It's classified equipment, Ms. Smoak.
你一定觉得很有权威
You must feel very powerful...
知道每个人的每件事
knowing everything about everyone.
不是像斯大林那种邪恶独♥裁♥者那样
Not powerful in an evil dictator Stalin way.
更像是"知识就是力量"那样
More of a... knowledge is power, way.
长官 有情况
Ma'am. We have something.
我早该想到
I should have known.
怎样
What?
奥利弗在他部署行动的那个藏身处
Oliver's at the lair from which he conducts his operations.
但我们刚从那过来啊
But we were just there.
不是那个地方
Not that lair.
他另一个藏身之所
His other one.
就像骑自行车一样
Like riding bicycle.
只不过在水下骑
Underwater.
那是什么声音
What's that sound?
我们被卡住了
We're stuck.
正如当时的日本人那样
Like Japanese were.
潜水艇都有鱼雷的吧
Submarines have torpedoes, right?
我们能炸开一条路出去吗
Can we blast our way out?
我现在明白为什么说你们俩天生一对了
I can see why you two are made for each other.
你喜欢用爆♥炸♥解决问题
You like your explosions.
好 鱼雷
Yes, torpedoes
我去[俄语]
Chert voz'mi.
你说什么
What?
这些是回转鱼雷
These are kaiten torpedoes.
是人工操作的
Manually operated.
得有人从里面控制鱼雷
Someone needs to steer from inside.
那控制的人怎么躲开鱼雷的爆♥炸♥
Okay, but then, how do they get away from the explosion?
没法躲开
They do not.
-你们怎么找到我的 -沃勒说的
- How did you find me? - Waller.
我们都很担心你
We were worried about you.
你连你♥妈♥的♥葬礼都没参加
After you missed your mother's funeral.
抱歉我没有去
I'm sorry that I didn't go.
我当时去墓地了
I left for the cemetery.
可最后却到这里了
But I ended up here.
这里是...
Here is...
这里是防止钢铁厂那边出问题
Here was a secondary facility
才建造的备用设施
in case the foundry was compromised.
但却变成了一个我可以...
But it became somewhere that I could just go and...
独自待着的地方
be alone.
她因我而死
She's dead because of me.
五年前
Five years ago...
我本可以治好斯莱德
I could have cured Slade.
如果那样 这一切都不会发生
And that would have prevented all of this.
而现在
And now,
剩下这些所有我关心的人
all the people left that I care about,
我们都成了他的猎物
we are all in his crosshairs.
今晚一切都将结束
It ends tonight.
怎么结束
How?
我把自己交给斯莱德
I turn myself over to Slade.
我要终结这场仇杀
I end this vendetta.
奥利弗 你以为把自己交给他
Oliver, you think this ends
这一切就会结束了吗
with you turning yourself over to Slade?
是的
Yes, I do.
她死了之后
After she was gone...
他告诉我必须再死一个人
he told me that one more person had to die.
然后就结束了
And then it would end.
斯莱德杀了我就结束了
This ends for Slade when he kills me.
我不接受
I don't accept that.
你也不应该接受
You shouldn't, either.
你不能这么逆来顺受 奥利弗
You can't just accept things, Oliver.
如果我接受了自己的命运
If I had accepted my life,
就会像我母亲一样成为赌城的鸡尾酒女郎
I would be a cocktail waitress in Vegas like my mother,
我永远也不会去上大学
and I never would have gone to college,
永远也不会跑到千里之外
and I never would have moved a thousand miles away
在奎恩联合企业工作
to work at Queen Consolidated,
永远也不会相信一个兜帽疯子的话
and I never would have believed some crazy guy in a hood
他说我不仅仅能做一个技术女
when he told me I could be more than just some IT girl.
求你了 不要这样做
Please don't do this.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
有人曾经跟我说过
Someone once told me
英雄主义的本质就是为他人牺牲
that the essence of heroism is to die so others can live.
没那么简单 奥利弗
It's not that simple, Oliver.
就这么简单
Yes, it is.
斯莱德的整个计划
Slade's whole plan
就是要夺走我的一切
was to take everything from me.
他做到了
He did.
他赢了
He wins.
现在只要我死 就都结束了
All that's left is for me to die.
不 一定还有别的方法
No, there has to be another way.
没有了
There isn't.
西娅 拜托 我明白你很难过
Thea, please. I understand you're upset.
现在我们全都有点情绪化
This is an emotional time for all of us.
我不是闹情绪
I'm not being emotional.
我...我成了孤儿
I'm...I'm an orphan!
我是个没有工作没有家的孤儿
I'm a jobless and homeless orphan.
我在这儿什么都没有了
There's nothing left for me here.
我还在这里
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表