剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Do we have a lead on dinah?
我们化验了妮莎给劳蕾尔下的毒
We researched the poison Nyssa used on Laurel.
很幸运 那是西♥藏♥蝮蛇毒
Luckily for us, Tibetan pit viper venom
毒性很难转移
is surprisingly difficult to transport.
在离开毒牙后毒性会大大降低
It starts losing its potency the moment it leaves the fangs.
没想到我会说出这种诡异的句子
Yet another sentence I never thought I'd actually say out loud.
所以是现买♥♥的
So it was bought locally?
不是买♥♥的 是偷的
Not bought. Stolen.
-从哪里偷 -动物园
- From where? - The zoo.
本地动物园遭窃 没有物品遗失
A local break-in. The perps didn't steal anything,
警♥察♥定案为
So the cops chalked it
孩子的恶作剧
up to a bunch of kids looking for a thrill.
我调出了当晚公园内部的监控录像
I pulled up the zoo CCTV footage from the night of the break-in.
拍到了一个车牌
I caught a plate.
车是租来的
The car's a rental.
是贫民区的车
Address is in the Glades.
莎拉 给你父亲打电♥话♥
Sara. Call your father.
塞巴斯蒂安 我很抱歉
Sebastian, I am so sorry.
我总是放你鸽子
I have a bad habit of standing you up.
我知道你不得不停止支持我的竞选
Look, I know you have to pull your support for my campaign.
亲情比政♥治♥更重要
Blood is thicker than politics.
可以理解
And it should be.
谢谢你能理解我
Well, thank you for understanding,
我希望这不会影响到我们的友谊
And I really hope that this doesn't affect our friendship.
-它对我来说很重要 -对我也是
- It's important to me. - And to me.
有什么能为你效劳的吗 议员先生
Can I help you, Alderman?
我只是来见您儿子的
Oh, I had a meeting with your son.
你应该知道我们要谈什么吧
I'm sure you can guess the topic.
我希望我与你竞争市长的决定
I hope my decision to run against you for mayor
不会影响你们之间的关系
doesn't affect your relationship.
出于对我与您儿子关系的尊重
Out of respect for that relationship,
我能给你提些建议吗
can I offer some advice?
-请讲 -退出
- Please. - Get out.
现在
Now.
我还没宣布要竞选市长
The fact that you are advising me to get out
你就要我退出
before I even announce my candidacy
这说明我威胁到了你
suggests that you're threatened.
我很担心会毁了朋友的母亲
I'm apprehensive about destroying my friend's mother.
-我可以照顾好自己 -真的吗
- I can take care of myself. - Really?
在受审时 你将自己扮演成
During your trial, you portrayed yourself
一个被马尔科姆·梅林玩弄于股掌的弱者
as a fragile creature living under Malcolm Merlyn's thumb.
你到底要扮演哪种角色
So which is it?
是一个能领导这座城市的女强人
The woman strong enough to lead this city,
还是一个意志薄弱无法拯救它的可怜虫
or the one too weak willed to save it?
是一个不应该被低估的人
The one who should not be underestimated.
来这儿以后具体要做什么
So what exactly is the plan here?
等着 绿箭侠会带他来见我们
We wait. The Arrow will lead him right to us.
你从来没告诉过我
You know, you never did tell me
你最初是怎么加入绿箭侠的
how you joined up with the Arrow in the first place.
你们在哪儿遇见的
Where did you two even meet?
治安维持者俱乐部
Vigilante Club.
还是老样子
Same old Sara.
不对 也不完全一样了
Well, not exactly the same.
我爱过她 爸爸
I loved her, Dad.
你难过吗
Are you upset?
说实话 莎拉
Honestly, Sara,
想到过去6年
to think what you've been through
你经历过的那些
these past six years?
痛苦 孤独
The pain, the loneliness...
我很高兴听到有人照顾你
I'm just happy to hear you had someone that cared for you.
什么情况 他们在刺客学校里
What's the matter, they didn't teach you
没教过你右勾拳吗
about right crosses in assassin school?
-妮莎在哪 -我老婆在哪
- Where is Nyssa?! - Tell me where my wife is!
-他在说什么鬼话 -他在祈祷
- What the hell is he saying? - He's praying.
不 你不能...你不能...
No, don't you... don't you
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
结束了 探长
It's over, detective.
他死了
He's gone.
莎拉那边怎么样
How's Sara holding up?
不顺利 现在我需要你
Not well. And I need you
去查出妮莎的行踪
to pick up the trail on Nyssa,
因为兰斯夫人就快没有时间了
because Mrs. Lance is running out of time.
我马上去
I'm on it.
奥利弗
Oh, Oliver.
-费利西蒂 -你好
- Felicity. - Hi, hi.
自从我举♥行♥婚礼那天后
Well, I haven't been this nervous
还没这么紧张过
since my wedding day.
-两次婚礼 -莫伊拉 时间到了
- Both of them. - Moira, it's time.
奥利弗 你准备好介绍你母亲了吗
Oliver, are you ready to introduce your mother?
非常荣幸
With pride.
费利西蒂
Felicity?
费利西蒂
Felicity.
你怎么了
What is going on with you?
-别说... -没事
- And don't say... - Nothing.
别说"没事"
Don't say "nothing."
说实话 好吗
The truth, please.
你可能注意到了我话很多
Might have noticed that I talk a lot.
我注意到了
It has not escaped my attention.
你可能也发现了我很少提起
You might have also noticed that I don't talk a lot
-我的家人 -我发现了
- about my family. - I have noticed that.
我妈妈...
My mother is...
她...
She's...
我妈妈是我妈妈
She's my mother.
可是
And...
我不知道我父亲是谁
I don't really know what my father is,
因为他抛弃了我们
'cause he abandoned us.
我几乎不记得他
I barely remember him.
但我确实记得...
But I do remember...
他离开时我有多伤心
how much it hurt when he left.
而一想到
And just the thought of
再一次失去对我来说重要的人
losing someone that important to me again...
你不会失去我的
You're not going to lose me.
无论是什么让你烦恼...
Whatever it is that's bothering you...
是你家人的事吗
Is it about your family?
不
No.
是你家人的事
It's about yours.
时间到了
Time's up.
你做好决定了吗
Have you made your decision?
莎拉·兰斯 1987-2007 挚爱的女儿和妹妹
放了我妈妈
Let my mother go.
我会和你回南达尔巴特
And I will return with you to Nanda Parbat.
莎拉 你的选择很正确
You're doing the right thing, Sara.
对我们来说都是
For both of us.
甜心 给你
Here you go, sweetie.
你的甘菊精油 是你喜欢的那种
Your chamomile, like you like.
你还要别的什么吗 我拿给你
Is there anything else I can get you?
我妈妈
My mother.
劳蕾尔 有些事我得告诉你
Laurel, there's something I got to tell you.
是有关于你妹妹的
It's about your sister.
关于她的什么事
What about her?
你好
Hello?
爸爸 我找到妈妈了
Dad, I found mom.
30分钟后来矮船坞见我
Meet me at the Lower Boat Yards in 30 minutes,
一个人来
and come alone.
不要告诉绿箭侠
Don't tell the Arrow.
知道了
Copy that.
我得走了
I got to go.
莎拉怎么了 爸爸
What about Sara, Dad?
我稍后会向你解释一切的 好吗
I'll explain everything later, all right?
你老实待着
Just sit tight.
我很有信心这么说
I say this with confidence.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表