剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Should we do any less for our own cities?
再次感谢
Thanks again.
-约翰 -怎么
- Hey, Johnny. - Yeah?
目前我身上也贴着"单身"标签
These days, I check the box marked single, too.
布拉德先生 看来你见过罗切夫小姐了
Mr. Blood. I see you've met Miss Rochev.
-她是我的 -上级
- She's my-- - Superior.
-合作者 -名义上的
- Partner. - On paper.
这就是你叫我过来的原因 奎恩先生
Is that why you asked me to come down here, Mr. Queen,
来调解你的工作头衔吗
to mediate your job title?
你和我之间总是一开始就不顺利
You and I have gotten off on the wrong foot repeatedly.
这简直成你的超能力了吧
Seems to be your super power.
你那晚关于贫民区枪♥支♥暴♥力♥的言论
I was inspired by what you said the other night
使我很受启发
about gun violence in the Glades.
我有个主意也许能帮上忙
And I had an idea that might help.
是吗 在你的深宅大院再来一场派对吗
Really? Another party at your stately manor?
不 我想赞助一次"枪♥支♥换现金"活动
No. I wanted to sponsor a cash for guns event.
我给你钱 你让你的居民们
I give you the money and you get your constituents
放下手中的武器 大家都高兴
to lay down their arms. Everybody wins.
特别是你
Especially you.
通过解除贫民区的武器
Trying to repair your family's tainted name
来洗刷你们家族的污名
by ridding the Glades of guns.
你把钱拿好就行 布拉德先生
You just get the money, Mr. Blood.
我不希望我的家族之名被提及
I don't want my family's name involved.
奎恩先生 我能跟你说几句吗
Mr. Queen, may I have a word with you?
让我考虑考虑
Let me think it over.
我们不会赞助那个活动
We are not sponsoring that event.
我知道
I know.
是我赞助
I am.
用什么钱
With what money?
你的投资派对花掉了公♥司♥五万美元
Your investment party cost QC 50 grand,
却没有任何人投资一分钱
and no one invested a dime.
我不会再继续批准公♥司♥拨款
I will not continue to authorize corporate funds
好让你假装自己还是总裁
just so you can keep pretending that you are the CEO.
好吧
Fine.
我自己掏钱
I'll pay for it myself.
你大概还没注意到
Maybe you haven't noticed,
你的个人信用已经今非昔比
but your personal trust isn't exactly what it used to be,
这家公♥司♥也一样
and this company isn't, either.
虽然我也想让这个城市变得更安全
As much as I would love to make this city safer,
但我的首要职责是奎恩联合企业
my first obligation is to Gueen Consolidated.
你也一样
And yours is, too.
我正准备订外卖♥♥ 你要吗
I was going to order some takeout, you want in?
谢谢你的好意 亚当 但是
I appreciate the offer, Adam, but--
这周每天晚上我都吃得外卖♥♥
I've eaten takeout every night this week,
我需要下一次正经馆子了
I need a meal served on an actual plate.
你也是
So do you.
我明白了
I get it.
工作很容易就会占满生活
It's easy to let the job become your life.
我一直提醒自己要去健身房♥
I keep having to remind myself to go to the gym,
去看电影 去吃大餐
see a movie, eat a good meal.
听起来非常像是有生活情趣了
That sounds dangerously like having a life.
那你呢 你不可能只有工作吧
What about you? You can't be all about work.
我工作时候状态是最好的
I'm the best me when I am working.
那你什么时候状态不好呢
And when you're not?
你不会想看到的
You don't want to meet her.
那样的我可不太友善
She's not good company.
我愿意冒这个险
I'd be willing to risk it.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我刚想起来
I just remembered.
我得走了
I have to go.
很抱歉 我不是故意要
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--
不 没事
No, it's ok.
没关系
It's fine.
我只是该走了
I just have to go.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
糟了
Crap.
驾照和行驶证
License and registration?
有什么问题吗 警官
Is there a problem, officer?
你今晚是不是喝酒了 女士
Have you had anything to drink tonight, ma'am?
我是劳蕾尔·兰斯
I'm Laurel Lance.
我是地区助理检察官
I'm an Assistant District Attorney.
抱歉 兰斯小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Lance,
恐怕我得让你从车里出来
but I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car, please.
我需要一些好消息
I need some good news.
先说坏消息吧
The bad news first.
市长的确跟一箱
Somehow the Mayor did get his hands
来自科比军营的军用武器有关
on a crate of military-grade weapons from Camp Kirby.
好消息呢
The good news?
如果他拿着箱子
If he kept the crate,
也许能找到他的藏身之所
might be able to find where he's hiding.
这个追踪系统跟军方装在所有武器箱上的
This is the same make and model of a tracking system
系统用了同样的工艺和模型
the army installs on all of its weapons crates.
如果他们丢了武器箱 就会发射一个
If they lose a crate, they send out
远程信♥号♥♥来启动示警
a remote signal that activates the beacon.
市长很聪明
The Mayor's clever.
他让他的示警失效了
He deactivated his beacon.
发送信♥号♥♥ 没有任何反应
Send a signal, nothing comes back.
你们俩都需要改进一下对好消息的定义了
You both need to work on your definition of good news.
好吧 那这个怎么样
Ok. How's this--
猜猜是哪个公♥司♥设计了这个军用追踪系统
Guess which company designed the tracking system the army uses?
给你个提示 你的总裁 总是晚一步
I'll give you a hint -- your CEO? Always late.
很好
Nice.
我进入了奎恩联合企业主机的初始平面图
I pulled up the original plans from the QC mainframe.
发现里面有个设计瑕疵
Turns out there's a design flaw.
警报器依然对子信♥号♥♥波很敏感
The beacon is still susceptible to a subform wave
即使它已被暂停
even if it's been deactivated.
市长把它关了 奥利弗
The Mayor turned it off, Oliver.
我们可以把它再打开
We can turn it back on.
检测到警报器
失窃武器是您订购的吧 奎恩先生
I believe you ordered the crate of stolen military weapons, Mr. Queen.
不是叫你们把追踪器关掉吗
I thought you deactivated the tracker!
快撤
Go, go!
掩护
Cover!
武器都还在
Weapons are secure.
市长呢
And the Mayor?
还没抓到
Still in office.
多谢你告诉我 戴利警官
Thanks for the heads up, Officer Daily.
顺便说一下
Just FYI--
她的酒精测试比标准高出0.6
She blew 0.6 past the legal limit.
谢谢
Thank you.
他没必要给你打电♥话♥的
He didn't need to call you.
是啊
No.
但幸亏他给我打了
But you're lucky he did.
你可能会丢掉工作
You could have lost your job.
可能丧命
You could have lost your life,
还可能撞死别人
and you could have killed somebody!
我晚餐的时候多喝了几杯
I had a few too many glasses of wine at dinner.
这只是意外
It was an accident!
意外 那些意外就是这么发生的
An accident. Well, I guess those happen.
你这是什么语气啊
Was I not supposed to notice that tone?
我们俩
The two of us...
你很多地方都随我 劳蕾尔
You got a lot from me, Laurel.
也许嗜酒也随了我
Maybe you got this, too.
你怎么把我的小失误跟你的嗜酒相提并论
You can hardly compare my one mistake to your drinking problem.
现在只是一个小失误
So long as it is only one mistake.
我不知道你有没有注意到
I don't know if you've noticed...
我最近过得不太好
but I've had a little bit of a hard time lately.
被绑♥架♥ 差点被一个疯子杀了
I was kidnapped, nearly murdered by a psychopath,
而且男朋友也死了
and my boyfriend died.
我不知道 可以的话...
So, I don't know, maybe...
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表