剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我有间夜店 有罗伊
I had the club, I had Roy,
有个对我说实话的哥哥
I had a brother who wasn't lying to me.
在我混乱的生活中第一次
And for the first time in my crazy life,
所有的一切还算过得去
everything didn't seem so completely and totally messed up.
我还以为我的人生会变好
I thought I was going to be OK.
我实在太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
你一点也不蠢
You're not stupid.
不 我是...
No, what I am...
两个杀人成性的人的女儿
is the daughter of two mass murderers.
不止一个 是两个
Not one, but two.
面对现实吧 奥利
So let's face it, Ollie.
我的人生是不会变好的
I was never going to be OK.
我的基因注定如此
It's not in my genes.
西娅
Thea...
奥利弗
Oliver.
我们现在要讨论安全措施的问题
We need to discuss that security matter now.
情况如何
What do we have?
-斯莱德拿走的东西 -拿走的东西
- What Slade took. - Took?
他不是来杀我们的
He wasn't here to kill us.
他来是因为我们手上有他想要的东西
He was here because we had something that he wanted.
那把万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
The Skeleto Key.
我做了全面检查 只有这把钥匙不见了
I did a full sweep. It's the only thing that's missing.
现在他需要一种新方式来大规模生产血清
He needs a new way to mass produce the serum now that
因为我们炸毁了应用科学中心
we've dusted Applied Sciences.
拥有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
With the Skeleton Key,
他能进入任何地方 拿到任何想要的东西
he can get into anywhere and take anything he wants.
我们知道他想要什么
We know what he wants.
只需要先他一步找到
We just need to find it first.
星城最先进的技术
Where is the most cutting edge technology housed
在哪里
in Starling City?
星级实验室 星城
星级实验室 仓库数据库
这是每个曾在星级实验室
The combined inventory of every scientist
工作过的科学家的数据
who ever worked at S.T.A.R. Labs.
所有的都在这里
All housed right in here.
因为我将这栋大楼命名为"屌♥炸天"
I hereby christen this building "Da bomb."
现在没人这么说了
Nobody says that anymore.
我就这么说
I say it.
哥就是这么酷
I define my own cool.
我还是难以相信威尔斯博士竟要关掉这个地方
I still can't believe Dr. Wells is shutting this place down.
尖端科研实验室在我们打开粒子加速器时
S.T.A.R. Labs blew a hole in Central City
在中心城市内引起了大爆♥炸♥
when we turned the particle accelerator on.
星城要终止
It's not surprising that
对这个设施的租赁也在情理之中
Starling City cancelled the lease on this facility.
"让我们来保管社区内无人管理的样机吧"
We're not exactly the poster children for
我们这么说了 但却没有做到
"Let us store our unregulated prototypes in your neighborhood."
那是个意外 凯特琳
It was an accident, Caitlin.
跟受害者家属
Yeah, well, try telling
也这么说试试看吧
that to the families of the people who died.
或许你应该先想想怎么给自己一个交代
Maybe you can figure out how to tell that to yourself.
西斯科 把库存盘点完 我们就能回家了
Look, Cisco, let's get this inventory done so we can go home.
我以为这里没别人了
I thought we were the only ones here...
或许是其中一个警卫
Maybe it's one of the security guards.
你好啊
Oh. Hey, man.
我们马上就能结束了
We should be wrapped up any minute now.
你有没有一种不祥的预感
Are you getting a bad vibe off this guy?
你让我追你的时间越长
The longer you make me chase you,
我折磨你的时间就越长
the slower I will kill you.
帮帮我
Help me.
这个设备本属于亚瑟·莱特
This equipment belonged to Arthur Light.
威尔斯两年前把他炒了
Wells fired him two years ago.
-为什么 -因为他是个疯子
- Why? - Because he was a psycho.
你可千万要搞定这东西啊
Please tell me you can make this work.
禁区 只有特准人员可进
我收回我刚说的话
I take back what I said--
我会速战速决的
I'll make this quick.
不
No!
我们来晚了
We're too late.
-费利西蒂 -西斯科 凯特琳
- Felicity! - Cisco, Caitlin!
你们还好吗 他没伤害你们吧 他没有吧
Are you guys ok? He didn't hurt you, did he?
你说了两次"他"
You said "he" twice.
你知道袭击我们的人是谁吗
Do you know who attacked us?
那个戴着面具手拿长剑的疯子
That lunatic with the mask and the sword?
不 我不知道
Uh, no. I--no, I don't know.
我说了两遍"他" 因为我听到广播里说
I--I said "he" twice, because on the radio,
袭击你们的那个人有男性特征
I heard that the person who attacked you had man parts,
所以我认为他是个男的
which would make him a...he.
我叫约翰·狄格尔 奎恩联合企业的保安
I'm John Diggle, I work security for Queen Consolidated.
你知道面具男拿走什么了吗
Do you have any idea what the masked man may have taken?
比如一台工业离心机之类的
an industrial centrifuge, by any chance?
无可奉告 这是个秘密
No. It's a secret.
什么样的秘密
What kind of secret?
不能说的秘密
The kind I have to keep.
西斯科也得保守这个秘密吗
Well, does Cisco have to keep it, too?
-没错 -好吧
- Yes. He does. - Ok.
我们很高兴看到你们俩都没事
We're just so happy that you guys are ok.
巴里怎么样了
How's Barry doing?
老样子
He's the same.
巴里的情况恶化了
Barry's condition deteriorated.
他们把他移到了尖端科技研究实验室内照顾他
They moved him to S.T.A.R. Labs. They've been looking after him.
我就是因此而认识西斯科和凯特琳的
That's how I met Cisco and Caitlin.
是的
Right.
我一有空就会再去看他的
Well, I'll come visit again, as soon as I can.
那很好
That would be cool.
别担心 很多人都来看巴里
Don't worry, Barry gets lots of visitors.
艾丽丝经常去那儿
Iris is there a lot.
艾丽丝吗
Iris?
她是
She's, um,
他的
his...
某人
Something.
原来如此
Oh.
那好吧
Sure. Good.
真了不起
That's just swell.
巴里还在昏迷中就已经有进展了
Barry's in a coma and he's already moved on.
我侵入了哈里森·威尔斯的个人档案
I hacked into Harrison Wells' personal files.
他是尖端科技研究实验室的主管
He's the director S.T.A.R. Labs,
所以这差不多让我可以查看任何资料
which basically makes me unstoppable.
看看我发现了什么
And look what I found.
这是他们其中一个生物技术项目的原型
It's a prototype for one of their new bio-tech projects.
还没有申请到专利
The patent is still pending,
或许这就是为什么他们不想告诉我们
which is probably why they didn't
那到底是什么东西
want to tell us what it was.
所以这到底是什么
So what is it?
这是个生物传输导管
It's a biotransfuser.
它可以同时把血液从一个病人体内
It can deliver blood from one single patient
输入到多个病人体内
into multiple patients, at once.
为什么斯莱德需要输血
Why would Slade need a blood transfusion?
他不需要
He doesn't.
但他为了创建自己的私人军队
The prisoners that he freed from Iron Heights last week
上周从铁山监狱放走的那些囚犯需要
to create his own personal army do.
稍作调整 斯莱德就可以将它改造
With a few tweaks, Slade can retro-fit it for the Mirakuru,
用于米拉库鲁 而且他完全不用顾忌
bypassing what we know to be a less than desirable
失败之后死亡率很高的问题
ratio of success to, you know, death.
这一切都将会在机器内进行
Instead of it metabolizing in the person,
而不是利用人体内新陈代谢
it happens in the machine.
这得需要大量的血液才行啊
That's going to require a whole lot of blood.
即使耐力非凡的斯莱德
Even a man with Slade's stamina
也承受不住那种血液流干的痛苦
can't handle that kind of drain.
-很好 -你什么意思
- Good. - What do you mean?
我们就让他使用
We let him use it.
他会变得虚弱 不堪一击
He'll be weak, vulnerable,
那时候就是我杀死他的好时机
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表