剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
但是 不 先别管药物
But--no, no! Forget about the drugs.
重要的是
The point is, is that
他是这场迫♥害♥的幕后主谋
he is the one behind this witch hunt.
塞巴斯蒂安打给你的上司 他很担心你
Sebastian called your boss. He's worried about you.
不是的
No, no!
他不是担心我
He wasn't worried about me.
他是想破坏我的名声
He's trying to discredit me!
你还没看出他的真实目的吗
Don't you see what he's doing?
我看出的是你鸦♥片♥的药检呈阳性
What I see is that you have tested positive for opiates.
我看出的是你一直对我撒谎
I see that you have been lying to me,
我还看出你一直从我这里偷东西
and I see that you have been stealing from me!
苯二氮[镇静药]
我可以解释
I can explain that.
所有站在这个房♥间里的人
Every person that stands where you're standing now
都会这么说
says the same thing.
-爸爸 -酒醉驾车
- Dad... - The DUI,
怀疑布拉德 你整个人看起来糟透了
the paranoia about Blood, you're looking like hell.
你有问题 劳蕾尔
You got a problem, Laurel.
不是
No.
-是药物上瘾 -不
- It's addiction. - No!
家族遗传
It runs in the family.
你不能把责任推到布拉德身上
You can't pin it on Sebastian Blood.
爸爸 求你了 你要相信我
Daddy, please, you have to believe me!
求你了
Please!
求你了
Please.
我不相信你 宝贝
I don't, baby.
不要走
No! No!
她怎么样了
How is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
我什么都不知道了
I don't know anything anymore.
我会把她送回家的
I'll--I'll get her home.
谢谢
Thanks.
安东尼
Anthony?
你在吗
Are you there?
我在 萨拉
I'm here, Sara.
我还希望你会主动联♥系♥我呢
I was hoping that you would reach out to me.
你是一个人吗
Are you alone?
是
Yes.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你没受伤吧
You're not hurt, are you?
你在乎吗 你想用枪打我
Do you even care? You were going to shoot me.
不
No.
不 萨拉
No, Sara.
我发誓 你一直都是安全的 我发誓
I swear, you were never in danger, I swear.
因为你想杀的人是莎朵 所以就没关系了
So it's ok because you were just planning on murdering Shado?
她的名字叫莎朵
Her name was Shado.
是的
Yes.
然后你杀了她 安东尼
And you killed her, Anthony.
我余生都会背负着这个罪恶的
And I'm going to have to live with that for the rest of my life.
我没想要伤害任何人
I never set out to hurt anyone.
我开始是为了救人的
I started this quest to save people;
是为了拯救人类的
to save the human race.
我知道
I know.
萨拉
Sara.
我知道你认为当你被困在海上的时候
I know you think that this ship rescued you
这艘船解救了你
when you were stranded at sea.
事实上
The truth is...
你解救了我
You rescued me.
但是现在黑暗即将再次降临
But now the darkness, it's threatening me again.
我需要你 萨拉
I need you, Sara.
求你了
Please.
救救我吧
Save me.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
头部和小腹的损伤非常严峻
The damage done to his head and lower abdomen is severe.
他的脾脏破裂
He ruptured his spleen
大脑严重地肿胀
and he has massive swelling in his brain.
谢天谢地 他及时得到了医疗护理
Thankfully, he got medical attention quickly,
所以他还有一线希望
so he's got a shot.
做得好 罗伊
You did a good thing here, Roy.
你刚才那是怎么了
What happened to you out there?
我不知道
I don't know.
你差点杀了这个人
We nearly killed this guy.
罗伊
Roy?
你还好吗
Are you ok?
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
辛打给我的
Sin called me.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
因为她很担心你
Because she was worried about you.
这个人是谁
Who is that guy?
他是我的约会对象
He was my date.
是我们把他送来医院的
We put him there.
这是你干的
You--you did this?
就别提了 好吗
Just drop it. Please.
罗伊 你肯定发生了什么
Roy, something is happening to you.
我不是在批评你
I'm not judging you.
我也不对你生气
I'm not angry with you.
我在你这边
I'm on your side.
我只是想帮你
I just want to help you.
你帮不了
You can't.
我 我要走了
I--I got to go.
罗伊
Roy!
你没怎么说话
You haven't said much.
还在准备怎么对我说教吗
Are you working on your lecture?
我没打算说教
No lecture.
我想你也认为我对塞巴斯蒂安判断失误了吧
I suppose you think I was wrong about Sebastian, too, though.
我认为
I think...
你骗过了所有人
that you have everyone fooled,
因为你想让人们认为没有人理解你
because you want people to think that none of this gets to you.
你就可以不需要任何人的帮助了
And that you don't need anyone's help.
我不需要
I don't!
但是 我了解你
Except, I know you!
这不是你的风格
This isn't you.
不是说不说教的吗
What happened to no lectures?
我只是 我需要一杯水
I just--I need a glass of water.
可以帮我去倒吗
Do you mind?
谢谢
Please.
不用管他 他不重要
Leave him. He's not important.
你好 劳蕾尔
Hello, Laurel.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
是我
It's me.
有人把劳蕾尔绑♥架♥了
Someone kipnapped Laurel.
你知道他们把她带去哪儿了
Do you know where they took her?
非常清楚
I think I have a pretty good idea.
告诉绿箭侠去斯特林罐头厂
如果戴那个面具是想来吓我的话
If that mask is supposed to scare me...
这一切都证实了
all that it's doing is confirming
我好久之前就知道的事实
what I've already known for a while now.
你这个令人恶心的混♥蛋♥ 塞巴斯蒂安
You're one sick son of a bitch, Sebastian.
三万年以前
30,000 years ago,
面具赋予穿戴者权威
masks invested their wearer with authority,
像上帝一样
like a God.
你疯了
You're insane.
又不是我对星城的宠儿
I'm not the one making drug-addled,
发起的混乱而毫无根据的指控
unsubstantiated accusations against Starling's favorite son.
如果我能找出真♥相♥
If I can find out the truth,
其他人肯定也可以的
then others can, too.
你什么都没找到
You found out nothing.
你什么都不知道
You know nothing.
放开她
Get away from her!
否则我会杀 了 你
Or I will put...you...down.
回头想想
And to think,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表