剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years on a hellish island,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
但要达到目标 我不能像过去一样成为凶手
But to do so, I can't be the killer I once was.
为了纪念我的朋友
To honor my friend's memory,
我只能伪装成另一个人
I must be someone else.
深切怀念托马斯·梅林
孝子
成为另一个存在
I must be something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
根据15号♥刑事诉讼程序
We would like to serve notice to the defense,
我想要向被告宣布
pursuant to rule of criminal procedure 15.
我希望能在你提出死刑前
I would like to have a conversation with you
和你进行一次谈话
before you seek the death penalty.
莫伊拉 你隐瞒了什么
Moira, what don't I know?
有些事情
There are some things
永远不能提起
that must never be spoken of.
我输给他两次了 我不知道怎么阻止他
He's beaten me twice, and I don't know how to stop him.
你是谁
Who are you?
你一旦知道了 你的生活就要变样了
Once you know, your life will never be the same.
莎拉
Sara?
六年前
是啊 爸爸 大学很棒
Yeah, dad, college is great.
不 我和我的新室友很合得来
No, me and my new roommate totally hit it off.
我们是闺蜜
We're like besties.
好 爸爸 我得回化学实验室了
Ok. Yeah, dad, I got to get back to chem lab.
是啊 看来今晚的确很漫长
Yes. It looks like I got a long night ahead of me.
莎拉 挂断电♥话♥
Sara. Get off the phone!
好 爱你 老爸 再见
Ok. Love you, dad. Bye.
奥利
Ollie.
你真麻烦
You are trouble.
兰斯警探怎么样
How is Detective Lance?
他和往常一样 毫无头绪
Ah, he's clueless, as usual.
我好渴啊
Guess I was thirsty.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
1 2 3
1, 2, 3...
越来越近了
It's getting closer.
这么说可不太科学
That's not very scientific.
你还懂科学呀
And what would you know about science,
常春藤联盟辍学先生
Mr. Ivy League drop out?
我碰巧很了解科学
I happen to know a lot about science.
我知道 发酵
I know... fermentation.
我懂 生物
I know...biology.
劳蕾尔会宰了我的
Laurel's gonna kill me.
她真的会宰了我的
Oh, she's so gonna kill me.
你姐姐不会知道的
Your sister will never know.
来吧
Just come here.
这雷真够近的
Ok, that one was really close.
莎拉
Sara.
我们会没事的
We're going to be fine.
奥利弗
Oliver!
莎拉
Sara?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
莎拉
Sara!
奥利弗
Oliver!
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
我不喜欢闭上眼睛
I don't do well with my eyes closed.
谢谢你让我住在这
Hey, thanks for letting me stay here.
我知道你在为你妈妈的事烦心
I know you got a lot going on with your mom.
西娅大部分时间住在她男友家 所以...
Thea's mostly staying at her boyfriend's. So...
别担心有人会发现你回来了
don't worry about anyone finding out that you're back.
谢谢你理解
Thanks for understanding.
我不理解
I don't understand.
你的家人每一天都在想你
You know, not a day goes by that your family doesn't miss you.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Yeah? How do you know?
因为我就想你
Because I missed you.
我觉得他们不会像你这么高兴见到我的
I don't think they'll be as happy to see me as you think.
你怎么可以那样说
How can you say that?
我知道当你离家很久时
I know how hard it is
要再回家是很困难的
to come home when you've been gone for so long.
我猜我爸爸和劳蕾尔
I'm guessing my father and Laurel
可不怎么高兴见到你
weren't too happy to see you.
一开始不高兴
No. No, not at first.
我不知道你和她复合没有
I wasn't sure if you and she ever got back together.
我们试过
We tried.
太难以承受了
It's too much.
我想有些事最好还是留在过去
I guess some things, you know, it's better left in the past.
我不等奎恩先生了 我们开始吧
I'm done waiting for Mr. Queen. Let's get started.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
有个老朋友来了城里
There's an old friend... in town.
我刚向你母亲和妹妹解释完
I just finished explaining to your mother and sister
兰斯小姐是检方的第二律师
that Miss Lance will be sitting second chair for the prosecution.
这有利益冲突
This is a conflict of interest.
兰斯小姐基本是在奎恩家长大的
Miss Lance practically grew up in the Queen house.
我觉得你这是在夸大事实
I think you're overstating matters.
等我把冲突人兰斯小姐移出这起案子再看吧
Oh, we'll see when I move to conflict Miss Lance off this case.
也许这很快就不是一起案子了
Maybe there won't be a case much longer.
我来这里不只是为了陪兰斯小姐
I come here not just with Miss Lance,
还带来了有条件认罪建议
but also with a plea offer.
终身监禁 可能保释
Life, with the possibility of parole.
不
No.
我们不认罪 奎恩女士是无辜的
We are not pleading out. Mrs. Queen is innocent.
她教唆了503起杀人案
She aided and abetted 503 homicides.
是在一个名叫马尔科姆·梅林的
Under duress from a homicidal maniac
杀人狂的强迫下做的
named Malcolm Merlyn.
她还在犯罪阴谋执行之前
She also withdrew from the criminal conspiracy
-抽身而退 -就早了五分钟
- prior to its execution. - Five minutes prior.
马尔科姆·梅林死了 陪审团
With Malcolm Merlyn dead, a jury's going
总要找到个替罪羊
to want to have to blame someone.
如果她不接受这笔交易
If she doesn't take the deal,
那她就可能被判处死刑
then she's facing the death penalty.
听起来很像敲诈
Sounds a lot like blackmail.
这是现实 还有更多...
Try reality. And here's some more--
我们得到你最近十年的手♥机♥短♥信♥
We've subpoenaed over a decades' worth of phone messages,
电♥话♥记录 信件和邮件
phone records, letters and emails.
我敢肯定我找到了一些信息
I'm willing to bet I find
能把你"受到强迫"的辩词驳得体无完肤
something that crushes your duress defense to powder.
唐纳先生
Mr. Donner...
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind,
我想要几天时间来考虑你的提议
I'd like a few days to consider your offer.
当然可以
Of course.
先失陪了
Excuse me.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
劳蕾尔
Laurel?
车里见
I'll meet you at the car.
你要起诉我妈妈吗
You're prosecuting my mother?
这案子不是我要求的 而是分配给我的
I didn't ask for this case. I was assigned.
-那就拒绝啊 -这是份新工作 奥利弗
- So say no! - It's a new job, Oliver.
我没多大影响力 我仅有的影响力
I don't have a lot of pull. And what pull I do have,
也都用来帮你母亲搞那个认罪协议了
I used to get that plea bargain for your mother.
这是你的主意吗
This was your idea?
终身监禁
Life in prison?
地方检察官对死刑的事是认真的 奥利
The D.A. is serious about the death penalty, Ollie.
我们都知道失去一个人的感觉
We both know what it's like to lose someone.
好好想想 救救你♥妈♥的♥命
So think about it and save your mother's life.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
也许上周我没说清楚
In case I wasn't clear last week...
我不想再回答那个问题了
I'm done answering that question.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
这边
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表