剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我必须回办公室一趟 失陪
And I have to get back to the office. Excuse me.
西娅
Thea.
我要告诉你件事
There's something I need to tell you.
说吧 什么事
Sure. What is it?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好的
Yes.
好的 长官 我
Yes, sir. I--
是的 长官 我知道这不是第一次了
Yes, director, I know that this is not the first time.
当然长官 我真的真的很珍惜我的工作
Yes, sir, I do value my job, very much.
我会赶下班火车回去
Look, I will be on the next train.
对 我今晚就回去
Mm-hmm. I'll be back tonight. OK.
谢...
Thank--
我们老大发现我没食物中毒
Well, my boss found out I don't have food poisoning.
如果不想丢了这份工作
I need to get back to central city
就得立即回去
if I still want to be employed.
我确实不想
Which I do.
请转告星城警局盗贼血液中的镇静剂是克他命
Tell the SCPD that the sedative in the thief's blood is ketamine.
一种控药法案目录3中列出的受限制药物
It's a Schedule 3 controlled substance.
应该不难追查
It shouldn't be too hard to track.
好的 我一定转达
Yeah, I'll make sure they get it.
-谢谢你 -跟你合作
- Thank you for-- - It was really nice--
-要不是有你 -感觉真好
- everything, we couldn't have done it-- - working with you.
任务不可能完成
without you.
再见 费利西蒂
Good-bye, Felicity.
再见
Good-bye.
马克斯
Max!
别碰我 放手 马克斯 别碰我
Get off, let go! Max! Get off of me!
喂 放开她
Hey! Let her go.
蠢蛋条子
Stupid cops.
他们说马克斯吸毒过量
They're saying Max ODed.
-他吸毒么 -不
- Was he using? - No!
他只是靠卖♥♥血赚点闲钱
He made extra cash donating blood.
你觉得医院会让一个瘾君子
You really think the hospital would let him
做献血者么
be a donor if he was an addict?
喂 离开这 小子
Hey. Can't be here, kid.
在盗贼的血液里发现了微量的克他命
They found trace amounts of ketamine in the thief's blood.
那是一种从盐酸盐中获得的常见外科麻醉剂
It's a common surgical anesthesia derived from hydrochloric salt.
能通过这药物来追查他吗
Can you use that to track him?
根据现有血样里的药物浓度
With the current concentration ratio in the blood sample,
联♥系♥到需要的血液量
there's only one possible location
只有一个可能的地方
with a large enough quality of the sedative
存有如此大量的镇静剂
that correlates with the amount of blood
供被盗的离心机分离处理
the stolen centrifuge can process.
这是什么地方 没有招牌
What is it? There's no sign.
超能力联合调查组可不喜欢打广♥告♥
A.R.G.U.S. doesn't like to advertise.
这是个避难室 就在贫民区边上
It's a disaster bunker. Right on the edge of the glades.
超能联合调查组在全国各地都有这样的避难室
A.R.G.U.S. has them all over the country.
他们把补给物品放在那里
They store relief supplies--
-食物 衣物 -还有药物
- Food, clothing... - Medicine.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
奥利弗
Oliver...
我真不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm actually saying this.
从箭头弯曲的程度看来
The way this arrowhead is bent...
这个贼的肌肉密度
it means our thief's muscle density
至少是每立方英尺120磅
is at least 120 pounds per cubic foot.
这基本跟普通混凝土的密度一样
That's almost the same density as common concrete.
你的箭可能能伤害到他 但是无法阻止他
Your arrows may cut this guy, but they will not stop him.
我之前打败过这样的人 费利西蒂
Well, I've beat someone like this before, Felicity.
我可以再打败一次
I can do it again.
如果你不能呢
What if you can't?
奥利弗
Oliver.
这个 要么会救你一命
Now this, it could save you...
要么会直接杀死你
or it could kill you.
从你脸上的表情看来
By the looks on your faces,
不管怎样我都会死
I'm going to die anyway.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
抱歉没告诉你我真实的感受
For not telling you how I really feel.
打吧
Do it.
不
No!
怎么了
What?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我朋友的一个朋友
A friend of mine's friend, well,
警♥察♥觉得他是吸食毒品过量
the cops think he ODed,
-但我们觉得他是被谋杀的 -为什么
- but we think he was murdered. - Why?
首先 他不是个瘾君子 但是这个...
Well, he wasn't an addict, for starters. And this...
我从没见过吸毒过量的会这样
this doesn't look like any OD I've ever seen.
不要管这件事
Stay away from that.
你知道什么吗
You know something?
他发生了什么事
What happened to him?
让我帮忙观察打听事情的是你
You're the one who told me to be your eyes and ears on the streets.
你知道吗 这已经满足不了我了
You know what, that is not good enough for me anymore.
好吧 那我们别再合作了
Fine. Then we're done altogether.
我并不需要你
I don't need you!
我有朋友能够帮我
I have friends that can help me.
你阻止不了我们
You can't stop us.
那就减缓你的速度
Slow you down.
我还以为增加安保人员就不会受伤害
And I thought it couldn't hurt to add extra security guards.
会伤害他们
It hurt them.
伤的很重
Badly.
你跟西娅说了吗
Have you prepared Thea?
没有
No.
你不准靠近西娅 不准和她说话
You will not go near Thea, you will not speak to her
也不准再到这间房♥子里来
and you will never set foot in this house again.
是我让你自♥由♥了 莫伊拉
I set you free, Moira.
你的命是我的
Your life belongs to me.
我已经不再害怕你了
I am through being afraid of you.
你以为你能阻止我吗
You think you can stop me?
那个治安维持者都杀不了我
Even the vigilante couldn't kill me.
是的 他杀不了
No, he couldn't.
但我知道有人能
But I know someone who can.
拉斯·厄尔·高福
Ra's al Ghul.
你怎么知道这个人的
How do you know that name?
我不知道
Well, I didn't.
直到你提起南达尔巴特
Until you mentioned Nanda Parbat.
杀手联盟 不管他们的目标多么扭曲
The league of assassins, however twisted their aims,
但他们深信一个荣誉法则
believes very deeply in a code of honor.
你做的事违背了这一法则
Your undertaking betrayed that code.
你跟拉斯说了我还活着
You told Ra's I'm still alive?
他听到这个消息非常感激
He was so grateful to hear it.
因为他非常想亲手杀了你
Because he so very much wants to kill you himself.
给你条建议 马尔科姆
So my advice to you, Malcolm...
跑吧
run.
这事还没完 莫伊拉
This isn't finished, Moira.
你是谁
Who are you?
只是个追随者
Merely a follower.
-谁的追随者 -我哥哥
- Of who?! - My brother.
是他给你的米拉库鲁吗
Did he give you the Mirakuru?
是他注射进你体内的吗
Did he inject you with it?!
不 他用那东西救了我
No. He saved me with it.
不
No.
求你了
Please.
别死
Please!
求你了
Please.
放下武器
Put down all of your weapons.
-奥利弗 -奥利弗
- Oliver! - Oliver!
-奥利弗 -奥利弗
- Oliver! - Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver!
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表