剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
格莱兹救助会献血活动 11月22日
就是那天
That day.
我是戴利
It's Daily.
有人在找马克斯韦尔·斯坦顿
Someone's looking for Maxwell Stanton.
那就让他们找到他
And they should find him.
是 布拉德
Yes, Brother Blood.
血液提供生命
Blood provides life.
血液提供力量
Blood provides power.
而有了力量...
And with power...
我无所不能
There's no limit to what I can do.
中心城市再过一天就能创造历史
Central City is just a day away from making history
粒子加速器上线
尖端科技研究实验室颇具争议的粒子加速器
when the controversial S.T.A.R. Lab's particle accelerator
终于开始运行
is finally turned on.
帅呆了 是吧
Pretty cool, right?
你知道吗 自从他们开启大型强子对撞机
You know there's been a hundred percent increase
地震的概率成倍增长了
in earthquakes since they've turned on the large hadron collider.
-那个数据很有误导性 -是吗
- That data is misleading. - Oh, do tell.
关于这点 你很有经验 不是吗
You know about misleading, don't you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他不是鉴证科的 他是个助手
He's not from CSI, he's an assistant,
他老板不知道他在星城
whose bosses don't know you're in Starling.
中心城市也没发生过类似案件
And there is no similar case in Central City.
告诉我 巴里
So tell me, Barry...
你来这到底是做什么的
what are you really doing here?
我跟你说过我母亲被谋杀了
I told you my mom was murdered.
被你父亲杀害的
By your father.
不是他做的
He didn't do it.
你说警♥察♥没找到杀害她的凶手
You said that the police didn't find the man who killed her.
警♥察♥觉得他们找到了
The police think they did.
我父亲被判无期徒刑
My dad has been serving a life sentence.
他们不相信我
They didn't believe me.
不相信你什么
About what?
当时我十一岁
I was 11.
一天晚上
One night...
有东西进到我家里 就像龙♥卷♥风♥一样
something just came into our house, like a tornado.
一个虚影
A blur.
残影中 我看到一个人
Somewhere inside the blur, I saw a person.
我父亲和他打了起来
My dad went to fight it.
我试图接近他们 突然一下子
I tried to get 'em when suddenly...
我出现在离家二十个街区以外的地方
I was 20 blocks away from our house.
没人相信我
Nobody believed me.
他们认为我在袒护我父亲
They thought I was trying to cover for my father.
但我那晚看到的
But what I saw that night
是真的
was real.
和那个男人徒手扯下金属门
As real as the man that ripped down
一样真实
that metal door with his bare hands.
这就是为什么我要调查这样的案子
That's why I look into cases like this.
这些没人相信的案子
The ones nobody believes are possible.
也许我能查清一件
Maybe if I can just make sense of one,
也许我能找出杀害我母亲的真正凶手
I might be able to find out who really killed my mother.
还我父亲自♥由♥
And free my dad.
很抱歉我骗了你
I am sorry I lied to you.
你最好另找一个男伴了
Better find another plus one.
他确实隐瞒了他的真实身份
He did lie about who he really was.
那我们每天做的又是什么
And what do we do every day?
一切顺利吗
How's everything going in there?
晚上好 奎因
Good evening, Queens.
-能借一步说话吗 -当然
- Can I have a word? - Yeah.
很抱歉我之前有点反应过度
I'm sorry if I overreacted a little bit earlier.
是吗
Oh, you think?
现在你得向你母亲道歉 不是我
Look, right now, you need to apologize to your mother. Not me.
为什么
For what?
因为你的错误
Your being wrong.
这年头我只有在谋杀案受审时
I guess these days, I only draw a crowd
才会招来一大群人
when I'm on trial for murder.
妈妈 你不必
Mom, you don't have to...
来者皆是客
We have guests.
不管来的多还是少
However few of them there are.
这不是你的错 奥利
This is not your fault, Ollie.
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mom doing?
你该了解我们奎恩家的女人 打不垮的
Oh, you know us Queen women-- nothing gets to us.
那你一定更像你父亲
You must take after your dad.
抱歉
Sorry.
辛 怎么了
Sin. What's up?
-我找到马克斯了 -在哪
- I found Max. - Where?
-我这就来 -找到马克斯了
- I'm on my way. - They find Max?
不是
Um, no.
她只是想我过去看看
She just wants me to stop by.
我可以陪你去
I can come with you.
你得留下 你妈妈需要你
You should stay here. Your mom needs you.
好了 晚点打给你
Ok, I'll call you later.
要跳一曲吗
Time for a dance?
我不太想和你跳 奥利弗
Not really feeling like dancing with you, Oliver.
我知道
I know.
所以我才邀请了他
And that is why I called him.
顺便说句
FYI--
他可能还是未成年人哦
they will card him at the bar.
我真的不会跳舞
I was serious about not being able to dance.
我只能握住你的手瞎摇
But I'll hold your hands and sway.
-成交 -好
- Sold. - OK.
对不起
Sorry.
我试着警告过你
I tried to warn you.
我试着不理会你
I tried to ignore you.
对不起 奥利弗
I am sorry, Oliver.
是啊
Yeah.
奥利弗为你办了个不错的派对
Oliver threw you a lovely party.
不计较他的性格的话
Oliver's a good son,
奥利弗算是个好儿子
if not the best judge of character.
一切都还好吗
Is everything OK?
一切都很完美
Everything's going perfectly.
他时间不多了
He doesn't have long.
如果奇迹之药在这 我们得马上找到
If this miracle drug is onboard, then we need to find it now.
斯莱德 我们一会就回来 好吗
Slade, be back in a few minutes, OK?
我会照看自己的
I'll just get comfortable.
来吧
Come on.
在那
There.
米拉库鲁
Mirakuru.
奇迹
Miracle.
真不敢相信这东西真的存在
I was never sure it was real.
如果斯莱德吃下这东西会怎样
What happens if we give it to Slade?
要先在他血液里注入镇静剂
He needs a sedative in his bloodstream first.
他们可能会有溴化钾或者巴比妥
They might have potassium bromide or barbital.
用光了
It's empty.
如果没有镇静剂直接使用会怎样
What happens if we give it to him without the sedative?
莎拉
Sarah!
毫无疑问 他会死
He'll die, for sure.
反正这样下去他一样会死
He's going to die anyway.
什么声音
What was that?
艾沃和他的手下 他们登上潜艇了
Ivo and his men. They're on the sub.
-联♥系♥上了吗 -是的
- Have you made contact? - Yes.
他让我转告你
He said to tell you that
你的情报已经被欣然接受
your information was gratefully accepted.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那人是谁
Who was that?
无关紧要
Nothing to worry about.
谢谢你 奥利弗 今晚的派对不错
Thank you for tonight, Oliver. It was a lovely party.
很抱歉要让你经受这一切
I'm so sorry that I put you through that.
听着 我不在乎
Oh, listen, I don't care
这城里其他人怎么想
what anyone else in this city thinks of me.
我只在乎你们俩的想法
I only care what you two think.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表