剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
那如果我找人投入新的股本呢
What if I found someone to invest new equity capital?
找救星
A white knight?
恕我直言
With all due respect,
你的家族现在正顶着大屠♥杀♥的罪名
your last name is now associated with mass murder.
而你也没有能为你两肋插刀的朋友
Even you don't have that good friend.
你说的对
You're right.
我有家人
I have family.
斯蒂尔先生 据我所知
Mr. Steel. It was my understanding
您已经辞去了总裁职位
that you had resigned as CEO.
没错 我现在是星城国民银行的
I did. I'm now Chief Financial Officer
首席财务官
of Starling National Bank.
而我们已经为奎恩先生
And my institution has committed
提供了援救融♥资♥
rescue financing to Mr. Queen.
今天早上奎恩联合企业剩余股份一被公布
We bought up the remaining shares of Queen Consolidated
我们就将其收♥购♥了
when they were released this morning.
我知道我中途退过学
Now I know I majored in dropping out,
但是我很肯定我们的合作会继续下去
but I'm pretty sure that makes us partners going forward.
所以我觉得
So I guess...
我们会经常见面的
we will be seeing a lot of each other.
你在外的名声跟你本人一点也不一样
You aren't at all what people say about you.
大多数人看不到我的真面目
Most people fail to see the real me.
谢谢 沃尔特
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢你 联♥系♥我
Thank you, for reaching out to me.
你妈妈和我之间不管发生什么事
Whatever's happened between your mother and me,
你愿意依靠我 我很欣慰
I'm gratified that you know you can still count on me.
你♥爸♥爸会为你骄傲的 奥利弗
Your father would have been very proud of you, Oliver.
-斯莫克小姐 -斯蒂尔先生
- Ms. Smoak. - Mr. Steel.
你做到了
You did it.
对于十年级代数刚及格的某人来说不错了
Not bad for someone who got a "D" in tenth grade algebra.
只要网上有 我就能找到
If it's online, I can find it.
如同有位好朋友曾经告诉我的
Well, it was just like a good friend once told me...
柳暗花明又一村
I had to find another way.
岛上还有其他人
We're not alone.
问题是 他们从哪来
The question is, where did they come from?
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
看了我妈妈 刚回来
Just came back from visiting my mom.
是吗 真好
Really? Good for you.
有何计划
So what do you say?
准备好跟我安全地共度良宵了吗
You ready to start spending your nights safe with me?
急不可耐
Absolutely.
我现在要给咱俩买♥♥几只大贝利汉堡
Hey, I'm going to pick us up some Big Belly Burger right now.
-待会见 -好的
- I'll see you later. - Ok.
我们已经够温柔了
We just want to be friendly.
怎么 我们吓到你了吗
What, we scare you or something?
是的 是吓到她了
Yeah. I think you do.
但是没怎么吓到我
Me, though, not so much.
跑
Run.
只有这两下子吗
You got that, hm?
是吗
Is it?
你又是从哪来的
Where the hell did you come from?
治安维持者击倒了模仿者
貌似星城又回到了
Well, it looks like Starling is back down
一个兜帽男的手上
to only one man in a hood.
箭术三人小分队要重出江湖了吗
And the three of us are back in the archery business?
不
No.
过去的一年我一直试图为我父亲报仇
I spent the past year trying to avenge my father.
如果我们要继续这样
If we're going to do...this,
那么就必须要纪念汤米
it has to be about honoring Tommy.
我要成为他希望我成为的人
I need to become the man he hoped I could be.
你们俩帮我走出了第一步
You two have helped me take the first step.
那么第二步是什么
So what's step two?
我愿意做任何事 除了跳伞
I'm game for anything as long as it doesn't involve skydiving.
突然想到 还有地雷
And I'm pretty down on landmines now, too.
这座城市仍然需要拯救
The city still needs saving.
不由兜帽男
But not by the hood.
也不由照着名单除名的
And not by some vigilante
什么治安维持者
who's just crossing names off a list.
这座城市需要的更多
It needs... something more.
需要一个英雄 奥利弗
It needs a hero, Oliver.
兜帽男这个外号♥逊爆了
It's too bad the hoods kind of ruined your nickname.
不 挺好的 我从来...
No, it's good. I never...
我不想再被叫做兜帽男了
I don't want to be called the hood anymore.
好的
Ok.
那你想被如何称呼
So what do you want to be called?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表