剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is oliver queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years on a hellish island,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
To save my city.
但要达到目标
But to do so,
我不能像过去一样成为凶手
I can't be the killer I once was.
为了纪念我的朋友
To honor my friend's memory,
我只能伪装成另一个人
I must be someone else.
成为另一种存在
I must be something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
布拉德打败了我们所有重点培养的候选人
Blood's trounced every potential candidate we've focus-tested.
你想让我去对抗塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德
You want me to run against Sebastian Blood?
拉斯·厄尔·高福的孩子正等着你回去
The child of Ra's Al Ghul awaits your return.
告诉拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔别惹我家人
Tell Ra's Al Ghul that my family is off limits!
-你应该回家了 -我不能
- You've got to come back home. - I can't!
如果她们知道我还活着 劳蕾尔和妈妈
If they knew I was alive, Laurel and mom,
她们会一直找我
they would never stop looking for me,
这会令她们都丧命
and that could get them both killed.
西娅·奎恩 告诉我够了就是够了
Thea Queen, telling me enough is enough.
真是太稀罕了
Now, that is rich.
莎拉
Sara?
欢迎来到星城国际机场
Welcome to Starling City International Airport.
请准备好您的护照
Please have your passports ready,
并填写报关单
and your customs forms filled out.
所有离港航♥班♥的乘客
All passengers with departing flights
需要出示身份证明
will need to show appropriate identification
和纸质报关单
and declaration papers.
国际旅客需要持有护照
International passengers are required to have a passport
及登机牌
and an airline boarding pass to travel.
公务还是私事 兰可小姐
Business or personal, Miss Raatko?
私事
Personal.
所有乘客需要
All passengers are required
自行在国际抵达及安检处的
to pick up their luggage in the baggage claim area
行李认领区领♥取♥行李
of the international arrivals and safety.
超能力联合调查组 安全警报
我的电脑死机了
My computer's froze.
你能稍等一下吗 我马上就回来
Can you hold on a sec? I'll be right back.
趴在地上 趴下 趴下
Down on the ground, down, down!
双手举过头顶
Put your hands on your head!
听到没有 双手举过头顶
I said, hands on your head.
女士 我会开枪的
Lady. I will shoot you.
一场成功的市长竞选的关键不在于民♥意♥调查
A successful mayoral campaign isn't about polling,
也并不在于筹得的资金量或者热点问题
it isn't about fundraising or hot button issues.
而在于和民众的联♥系♥
It's about connecting with people.
那就是为什么明天在我们宣布之后 莫伊拉
That's why right after we announce tomorrow, Moira,
我要让你尽可能多地走到镜头面前
I want to get you in front of as many cameras as possible.
早间秀 脱口秀...
Morning shows, talk shows--
马克 我想帮助重建这座城市
Mark, I want to help rebuild the city,
而不是迎合它
not pander to it.
那不是迎合 母亲 那是竞选宣传
It's not pandering, mom. It's campaigning.
让人们了解真实的莫伊拉·奎恩
Let the people get to know the real Moira Queen,
他们会爱上你的
and they are going to fall in love with you.
经验之谈
Speaking from experience,
他绝对是这方面的专家 莫伊拉
this man knows what he's talking about, Moira.
斯蒂尔先生
Mr. Steel?
我能和你说点事吗
May I talk to you about something?
我不再是你的上司了 费利西蒂
I'm no longer your boss, Felicity.
所以从现在起叫我沃尔特就好
So let's make it Walter from now on.
好吧 沃尔特
Ok. Walter.
是有关暴风雨公♥司♥的事
It's about Tempest.
你去年让我调查的奎恩女士的
Mrs. Queen's super sketchy offshore LLC
超级神秘的境外有限公♥司♥
you asked me to look into last year.
我记得
I remember.
是的
That's right.
事情是这样的
So, the thing is,
我留下了一个嵌入式账户警告
I left an embedded account alert on it
这样如果有人再次使用它我们就能知道
so we'd know if anyone ever accessed it again.
几天前 有一笔从暴风雨公♥司♥汇到
A few days ago, there was a wire transfer made
星城国家银行的一个账号♥的电子转账
from Tempest to a numbered account at Starling National Bank.
也许竞选活动的会计师把它关闭了
Probably the campaign accountant shutting it down.
也许有其他原因
Or it could be something else.
奎恩女士曾用那些钱做过很糟糕的事
That is the money Mrs. Queen used to do some really bad things.
毕竟 你们俩离婚并非毫无缘由的
I mean, you guys did get divorced for pretty good reasons.
当然那和我无关
Which is not my business.
我会尽快和莫伊拉谈谈的
I'll talk to Moira first thing.
谢谢你告知我
And thank you for bringing it to my attention.
当然
Of course.
接下来
Well...
我们要开启一场竞选活动了
we're starting a campaign.
-奥利弗 能和你说几句吗 -好的
- Oliver, can I have a word? - Yes.
我知道你和他是朋友
I know that you and he are friends,
但是你需要停止支持塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德
but you'll need to end your support for Sebastian Blood.
我会和塞巴斯蒂安说的
I will speak to Sebastian.
好的
Good.
兰斯警探来电
喂
Hello?
我这就过去
I'll be right there.
奥利弗
Oliver.
兰斯女士
Mrs. Lance.
我一听到就马上赶回来了
I came back as soon as I heard.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
不太好
I've been better.
不用担心 宝贝
Don't worry, baby.
我们会提供你所需的一切帮助
We're going to get you all the help you need.
星城外面有一家很好的康复中心
There's a great rehab outside of Starling,
他们给你准备了一个床位
they got a bed waiting for you--
父亲 我告诉过你 我没有用药过量
Dad, I already told you. I didn't OD.
我昨晚没吃任何药
I didn't take any pills last night.
我发誓
I swear.
劳蕾尔
Laurel...
医生想要检查你的眼睛
The doctor wants to check your eye.
她的眼睛怎么了
What happened to her eye?
结膜下轻微出血
Minor subconjunctival hemorrhaging.
可能是她昏迷后头部撞击造成的
Probably from hitting her head when she lost consciousness.
检查完之后 她就可以出院了
After the exam, you can discharg her.
好起来 好吗
You feel better, OK?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们到外面去 走吧
We'll be outside. Let's go.
爸爸
Dad.
怎么了 甜心
What is it, sweetheart?
在我昏倒之前...
Before I passed out...
发生了很奇怪的事
the strangest thing happened.
我看到了莎拉
I saw Sara.
我知道我出现了幻觉 可是我真的看到她了
I mean, I know I was hallucinating, but I saw her.
她就站在我身边
She was standing right over me.
我这些年一直梦到她
I mean, I've dreamt about her over the years,
但从没有这么真实过
but this was so much more real.
很疯狂 是吧
That's crazy, right?
是的 很疯狂
Yeah, it's crazy.
她已经这么练了一个小时了
She's been doing that for like an hour.
你去见劳蕾尔了
You saw Laurel.
她不会有事吧
Is she going to be OK?
你救了她的命
You saved her life.
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我
Hey, thanks for calling me.
我从来没问过...
And I never did ask you--
你怎么找到我的
how did you find me?
我不会再失去你了
I wasn't going to lose you again.
我该走了
I should get going.
就这样了吗
Hey, so that's it?
你回到市里24小时
You're back in town for 24 hours,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表