剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
西娅 真是...
Thea! Oh, it's--
真是太好了
it's just wonderful.
建设城市 我很骄傲
Proud to my civic duty.
不 我才应该觉得骄傲
No, I'm the one who's proud.
你把奥利弗的爱好
You've taken Oliver's...hobby,
变成了一桩成功的生意
and turned it into a successful business.
爱好
Hobby?
宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
奥利弗
Oliver.
谢谢你为我说的那些好话
Thank you so much for your kind words.
我只是在说事实
I'm just speaking the truth.
抱歉 来了一个朋友
Oh, forgive me, a friend just walked in.
真高兴你能来
Glad you could come.
塞巴斯蒂安邀请我来的
Sebastian invited me.
我听说你们
Yes, I hear the two of you
最近经常在一起
have been spending a lot of time together.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
他知道吗
Does he know that?
你在犹豫什么呢
What's holding you back?
有时候我觉得我不了解真正的塞巴斯蒂安
Sometimes I feel like I don't know the real Sebastian.
这一点和你挺像的
He reminds me a little of you that way.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
平等
Liberty.
正义
Justice.
这座城市的人们一直以来
Long have the people of this city suffered
承受着腐♥败♥政♥府♥的压♥迫♥
under the shackles of a corrupt government...
被自私自利的政♥治♥家
Slaves to self-interested politicians
和他们的说客傀儡所奴役
and their lobbyist puppeteers.
我向这些人宣战
I declare war on them all.
楼里有人吗
Anyone in the building?
有清洁工和一群正在加班工作的银行家
Cleaning crew and a group of bankers working out a late night deal.
-你能把我接入警方和消防系统吗 -正在努力
- Can you patch me into police and fire? - I'm on it.
-狄格尔 -伙计 我真不擅长这个
- Diggle... - Hey, man, this is not my thing.
我们得出去 这里太热了
We should get out of here, everything is too hot.
五楼还有两个人
There're still two people on the 5th floor.
这里太热了 我们得撤退了
It's too hot. We're falling back.
救命
Help!
加里还在里面
Gary's still back there.
到安全的地方去
Get to safety.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗
You ok?
你要去哪
Where you going?
去飞机那里
To the plane,
去做好准备
to get geared up.
为什么
For what?
艾沃还在逍遥法外
Ivo is still out there.
我要找到他 找到他之后
I'm going to find him, and when I do,
我要把他碎尸万段
I'm going to cut pieces of him.
你做不到
You can't.
艾沃有整整一船的杀手
Ivo has a ship full of men, of killers.
我不管你以前做过什么
And I don't care what you did before,
但你没法把他们都干掉
you can't take them all out.
你只能找个安全的地方等他出来
Your only play here is to find safe ground and wait him out.
你当然会这么说
Well, of course you would say that.
你以前为他工作
You were working for him.
现在你可能还在为他工作
You're probably still working for him!
她没有
She's not.
-别挡着我 孩子 -别激动
- Get out of my way, kid. - Look, let's just take it easy--
我说了
I said...
别挡着我
Get out of my way.
你没事吧
You ok?
真是难熬的一夜
Long night.
是啊 新闻说放炸♥弹♥的人没有偷钱
Yeah. News report said the bomber didn't steal any money.
我想那家伙只是想表明一下立场
I think this guy just wants to make a statement.
一小时前网上出现了这个
That went online an hour ago.
他的声明 三百页的反政♥府♥情绪
His manifesto. 300 pages of anti-government hate.
你觉得这个疯子
You think this psycho's any way
跟那个戴着骷髅面具的疯子有联♥系♥吗
connected to our psycho in the skull mask?
这家伙的事要另议
This guy has a completely separate agenda.
他是条孤狼 但我们必须
He's a lone wolf, but we need to find him
在他找到下个目标之前找到他
before he finds his next target.
我从炸♥弹♥开始查 每个人都是独一无二的
I'd start with the bomb. Everyone's unique.
也许我们能找到他的一些特征
Maybe we can get some kind of signature on the guy.
但炸♥弹♥的残留物在星城警局手里
But the bomb residue is with the SCPD.
幸运的是
Fortunately we have an in
我们在警局里有内应
with one of the officers at the department.
你不是还要在中心城市多待几天吗
I thought you were staying in Central City for a few more days.
我收到了关于炸♥弹♥的新闻警报
I got a news alert about the bombing.
今早坐第一班火车回来的
Caught the first train out this morning.
很好
Good.
我们需要你
We need you here.
巴里怎么样了
How's Barry?
他还在睡
Ah, he's still sleeping.
我喜欢说睡而不是昏迷
I prefer sleeping to coma,
因为昏迷听起来 不太好
'cause coma sounds, you know, not fun.
我去找兰斯警探
I'll reach out to Detective Lance.
-我们今天要一起吃午餐吗 -不
- Did we have a lunch today? - No.
我只是刚好路过
I was just in the neighborhood.
想着过来看看
Thought I'd stop by.
如果现在不合适的话
But if this is a bad time,
我可以下次再来
I mean, I can always come back.
不 没关系 他们还在准备
Oh, no, not at all, they're still setting up out there.
对一个街头孤儿来说真是不容易啊
This is pretty impressive for a street orphan.
你觉得我昨晚透露得太多了吗
Are you suggesting I spread it on a bit too thick last night?
不 只是...
No. It's just...
劳蕾尔 如果你心里有事
Laurel, if there's something on your mind,
就说出来
give it voice.
我又不咬人
I don't bite.
我保证
I promise.
-你知道我爸爸是警♥察♥局的吧 -对
- You know my father's with the department. - Yes.
他说他和他的搭档遇袭时
He said the suspect that he was investigating
正在调查的那个嫌疑人
when he and his partner were attacked
叫塞勒斯·戈尔德
was a man named Cyrus Gold.
塞勒斯·戈尔德...
Cyrus Gold...
曾在我长大的孤儿院里做牧师
was a preacher at the orphanage where I was raised.
塞勒斯曾是我很好的朋友
Cyrus was a very good friend to me--
像个大哥哥一样
like an older brother.
甚至更像是父亲 说实话
Or even a father figure, to be honest.
他是我第一个开口说话的对象
He was the first person I said a word to,
在那里第一个月我一个字都没有说
and this was after a month of not speaking at all.
你总说自己是孤儿
You talk a lot about being an orphan,
可你从未说起你父母
but you don't talk about your parents.
知道他们是什么人吗
Did you know them?
我父亲是个脾气暴躁的人
My father was a very unhappy man.
有天晚上他醉醺醺的回到家里
One night he came home soaked in whiskey.
他又被炒了 就打断她的胳膊出气
He lost his job again, so he broke her arm.
我想阻止他 可他把我推开了
I tried to stop him, but he threw me off.
然后我就看到
And the next thing I saw was
母亲手里握着父亲的枪
my mother holding my father's gun in her hand.
我眼睁睁看着她开了枪
And I watched her shoot him.
她惊慌失措
She panicked.
她在警♥察♥到来前就逃走了
Ran and was gone before the police even arrived.
那也是我最后一次见到父母
It was the last time I saw my parents.
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道...
I don't know...
为什么塞勒斯会变成这样 我很难过
why Cyrus' life took the turn that it did, I'm sad to say.
我只知道...
All I know...
他曾帮助过一个幼小而恐惧的孩子
is that he helped a very young,
重新开口说话
very frightened boy find his voice again.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表