剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
秘密和谎言
Secrets and lies.
现在是时候
And now it is time
让秘密大白于天下了
to give the truth its day.
我们不得不提
Now, I don't want us to lose sight
今天的庭审中的另外一个重要事件
of the other major event in court today.
亚当·唐纳犯病之前有什么迹象吗
Was there any indication of Adam Donner being ill?
没有 唐纳先生倒地前
No, there was very little warning before Mr. Donner
几乎没有任何迹象
collapsed to the ground.
我与法庭里
I've spoken to several
和我在一起的几个人谈过了
people that were in the courtroom with me...
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
还好
Fine.
你有张让人讨厌的扑克脸 狄格尔
You have a lousy poker face, Diggle.
他服用解毒剂了吗
Did he take the antidote?
没起作用 伯爵肯定改变了配方
Didn't work. The count must have futzed with his recipe.
我听说了庭审时
Heard what happened with Donner
唐纳发生的状况 还有西娅
at the court, and with Thea.
她怎么样了
How is she?
会好起来的
Going to be fine.
你的扑克脸不比我好看多少 奥利弗
Your poker face isn't much better than mine, Oliver.
-你好 星城 -费利西蒂
- Hello, Starling City. - Felicity!
想我了没
Miss me?
你们中的很多人注意到了
Many of you have noticed
你们的身体好像不是自己的
that you're not feeling quite like yourselves...
他控制了所有的本地通信基站
He's taken over all the local station feeds.
追踪他的信♥号♥♥
Track his signal.
就像我们这位优秀的助理地方检察官
Like our good assistant district attorney here.
你也许能因为他在正在进行的
You might recognize him from his work
莫伊拉·奎恩的庭审中的工作而认出他
in the ongoing Moira Queen trial.
-你好 亚当 -你想要什么
- Hi, Adam. - What do you want?
和你想要的一样
I want what you want.
让你能舒服些
For you to feel better.
死去吧你
Go to hell!
我觉得你希望这种痛苦结束
I do think you want the pain to end,
我可以帮你做到
and I can do that...
用迷魂
with Vertigo.
那是你身体所渴求的全部
It's what all of your bodies crave.
幸运的是 解脱的力量就在这里
Fortunately, the power of relief is right here.
你所需要做的就是去你友好的
And all you have to do is go to your friendly
迷魂供应商邻居那要一点
neighborhood vertigo dealer and request the cure.
供货上面 包你满意
Simply supply and demand at work.
跟我说你想要这个
Now, tell me you want this
那它就是你的了
and it's yours.
所有的痛苦就会立刻 消失
All the pain will just...disappear.
说出来
Say it.
说
Say...
你想要它
You want it.
我 我想 我想要它
I-I--want--I want it.
你看 多简单的解决办法
You see...A simple solution.
我是迷魂伯爵
I'm count Vertigo,
不是所有毒品都叫迷魂
and I approve this high.
我们现在做什么
What do we do now?
我们找到他
We find him...
然后干掉他
and we shut him down.
他是在哪里直播的
Where did he broadcast from?
他利用尖端科技研究实验室的卫星进行信♥号♥♥跳转
He bounced the signal off of S.T.A.R. Lab's satellite.
他能从马尔科维亚发送传输信♥号♥♥
He could have sent that transmission from Markovia.
他想呆在城里
He would want to stay local.
仔细看视频 有必要的话一帧一帧查
Scrub the footage, frame by frame if you have to.
一定会有些蛛丝马迹透露出
There's something on here that gives us a clue
他到底在哪
to where he is.
如果他是在全市散播病毒
If he dosed the whole city,
为什么只有一部分人表现出症状
why are only some people showing symptoms?
也许感染是有选择的
Maybe exposure was selective.
伯爵在只有像你和唐纳这样的人
Count contaminated something that only certain people,
能接触到的物品里做了手脚
like you and Donner, consumed.
一个戏剧性的变化
A most dramatic turn.
为了避免恐慌扩散
City officials are urging calm,
市政当局呼吁市民保持冷静
hoping to avoid widespread panic.
副市长莱维茨已经
Deputy Mayor Levitz has...
伯爵已经把星城变成了瘾君子乐园
The Count has turned Starling into a city of junkies.
关押唐纳检察官的地方有线索吗
Any leads on where he's holding A.D.A. Donner?
没有
Hmm, no.
虽然有点不近人情 但我更担心其他事
As cold as it sounds, I've got other concerns.
劳蕾尔
Laurel?
亚当的庭审笔记很细致
Adam's trial notes are very thorough.
最好是这样 你现在要做首席律师了
They better be. You're lead counsel now.
斯宾塞小姐 你才是地方检察官
Ms. Spencer, you're the District Attorney.
是的 不过陪审团了解你
Yes, but you're the one that the Jury knows.
你会做得很好的 劳蕾尔
You'll do fine, Laurel.
我明白
I know.
我想我找到了亚当的王牌
I just found Adam's trump card.
对不起 我不知道你起来了
Sorry, I didn't hear you woke up.
我只想一个人静静
I just want to be left alone.
真遗憾你不能一个人静静
Well, too bad that's not an option for you.
不过我有其他办法
But maybe I know something that is.
揍我
Hit me.
什么
What?
你奇怪为什么我以前总在晚上出去
You wonder why I used to go out at night,
和坏家伙们打架斗殴
looking to throw down with bad guys.
一部分原因是为了拯救这座城市
Part of it was to help the city.
另一部分
And the other part
是为了拯救自己
was to help me.
被一帮街头混混教训能拯救你
Getting tuned up by street thugs helped you?
是啊 我也不是省油的灯
Yeah, well, I gave as good as I got.
可以了
There we go.
挥拳的时候 我很愤怒
When I would throw a punch, I'd be so angry.
我会感到怒气在我体内升腾
I'd feel this heat rising inside of me,
喉咙里 胸口处
in my jaw, in my chest.
还有拳头
And my fists.
我需要个地方发泄
But I needed somewhere to go.
来
Come on.
西娅 你很生气
Thea, you're angry.
可能对你母亲 地方检察官 甚至你自己
At your mother, the D.A., yourself, maybe.
如果你不把怒气释放出来
But that anger is going to chew up your insides
它会绞碎你的内心
if you don't let it out.
我不会打你的 罗伊
I'm not going to hit you, Roy.
试试
Try.
试试
Try!
我说了揍我 你刚刚那一下
I said hit me, right? 'Cause that felt like--
我根本没有感觉
that didn't really feel like anything.
好多了 但要绷直手腕
Better. But keep your wrists straight.
不要只靠胳膊
Don't just use your arm.
把全身的力气集中到一起
Put your entire body into it.
来 再试试
Come on, again.
至少让我告诉莱拉
At least let me call Lyla.
她除了担心什么都不能做
All she could do is worry about me.
我有新发现
I found something.
看不出来有什么
I don't see anything.
你要注意看 唐纳看到了什么
Because you have to see what Donner does.
他的眼睛上有反光
His eye caught a reflection.
能放大点吗
Can you enhance?
你问这种问题是在鄙视我吗
It hurts me that you feel a need to ask.
那是什么 翅膀
What are those, wings?
这是市政印♥章♥
It's the city seal.
星城档案局
Starling Municipal Records Department.
那栋建筑自从办公电子化后
That building's been abandoned
已经被废弃
since the city went to digital.
时过境迁
Dollars to donuts,
现在变成了伯爵实施犯罪的地方
that's where the Count is operating out of.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表