剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
My job is to help the people in this city with their problems.
两个对我来说非常重要的人
Two people that are very important to me are...
现在过得都很不顺
having a tough time.
算是姐妹吧
Sisters, actually.
而这两人都不愿意让我帮她们
And neither one of them is making it very easy for me to help them.
我们总会历经一次磨难
Sooner or later, we all go through a crucible.
对你来说是在岛上的那段时间
I'm guessing yours was that island.
一般来说 经历磨难后
Most believe there are two types of people
只有两种结局
who go into a crucible--
一种是从磨难中成长
The ones who grow stronger from the experience
最终战胜它
and survive it,
另外一种就是在磨难中死去
and the ones who die.
但其实还有第三种
But there's a third type.
拥抱黑暗
The ones who learn to love the fire.
他们决定不走出来
They choose to stay in their crucible
因为当一个人只剩下痛苦
because it's easier to embrace the pain
反而会更好接受
when it's all you know anymore.
所以我才这么急于帮助这座城市
That's why I'm on the clock to help this city.
为了不让它习惯于这样的生活
Before it becomes used to living like this.
弱者无法生存
Living is not for the weak.
有个老朋友这么跟我说过
Old friend of mine once told me that.
你朋友很聪明
That's a wise friend.
警戒线 不得跨越
听好了 现在是你们的市长在讲话
Listen up, people. This is your mayor speaking.
我不记得我有批准过这里的行动
Now I don't recall this here event being sanctioned.
贫民区的所有事
What happens in the glades
都是我说了算
only happens if I allow it.
你不是这里的领导
You're not the leader of this community!
你代表不了这些人♥民♥
You don't speak for these people!
你也代表不了 至少现在不行
And neither do you. Not anymore.
-你还好吗 受伤了吗 -没有
- Hey! Are you ok? Are you hit? - No.
辛 你还好吧
Sin, you all right?
还好
All's good.
去找人帮忙
Go get help!
快去
Go!
威登酒吧
枪击案的指使者
The shooting was committed
是一个叫作"市长"的黑帮首脑
by the gang leader kown only as "The Mayor,"
在此之前 他从未在公共场合现过身
who, until now, has never been seen in public.
我们希望警告各位观众
We do want to warn our audience
其中有一些非常触目惊心的画面
that some of these images are graphic.
这个胆小鬼终于露出真面目了
The coward finally decided to show his face.
自负会让他付出代价
Vanity is going to cost him.
我"借用"了联调局的面部识别软件
I borrowed the FBI's facial recognition software.
找到匹配的了
Got a match.
赛维尔·里德
Xavier Reed.
他参过军吗
Did Mr. Reed serve in the military?
没有
No military history.
家庭成员呢
Family members?
里德一直都生活在各个寄养家庭
Reed was in and out of foster care his whole life.
等等
Wait, hold on.
1996年起 里德在寄养家庭里
In 1996, Reed spent three years with
和一个叫艾泽拉·巴恩斯的孩子待了三年
a foster family and their son, Ezra Barnes.
他去伊♥拉♥克♥参战了三次 目前在美国本土
He served three tours in Iraq. He's stateside now.
我打赌他现在驻扎在科尔比营区
20 bucks says he was stationed at camp Kirby.
没错 市长的寄养家兄弟
Pay the man. The Mayor's foster brother
被分配到一辆运载
is assigned to a weapons convoy
SCAR 16S的卡车上
that carries SCAR 16S by truck.
车队今晚会穿过星城
The convoy's scheduled to come through Starling City tonight.
SCAR 16S是军用攻击武器
fn scar 16s are military assault weapons
加装榴弹发射器
with grenade launchers.
如果那个人得到这些 奥利弗
The man gets a hold of these, Oliver,
一切就结束了
it's game over.
他拿不到
He won't.
子弹射入她的前腹部
Bullet penetrated her anterior abdomen.
我们可以取出绝大多数碎片
We were able to remove most of the fragments.
先观察几个小时
We'll know more in a few hours.
我要在这等着 以防她随时醒过来
I'm going to stick around, in case she wakes up.
我和你一起等着可以吗
Is it ok if I stick around with you?
你救了她的命 罗伊
I mean, you saved her life, Roy.
我想你停不下当英雄的脚步了 对吧
I guess you can't stop being a hero, can you?
我想看看你在真正的打斗中做得怎么样
I want to see how you do in a real fight.
很好
Good.
我正在找打架的机会呢
I was looking for a fight.
他们是和我一起的
They're with me.
他不是
He wasn't.
你做到了你能做的一切
You're done being all you can be.
你我二人将拥有这座城市
You and I are going to own this town.
让我们来看看这个家伙有什么能耐
Now let's see what this bad boy can do.
放下武器 马上
Drop the weapon, now!
小心后面
Behind you.
传统武器 向你们致敬
Old school weapon. Respect.
不过你的弓箭能做到这样吗
But can your arrows do this?
来啊 你们在哪呢
Come on, where are you?
你伤了我的一个朋友
You hurt a friend of mine.
放开他
Let him go.
怀着宽仁之心可救不了这座城市
You can't save a city with forgiveness.
你不需要宽恕他
You don't have to forgive him.
但是你必须让他活着
But you do have to let him live.
贱♥货♥ 我知道你没有宽容心
Bitch. I knew you didn't have it in you.
我不喜欢那个词
I really don't like that word.
针对星城实验室的
Demonstrations opposing the construction
粒子加速器建造工作的示♥威♥游♥行♥
of the new Star Lab's particle accelerator
达到了狂热的程度
have reached a fever pitch
又有五名抗♥议♥者被逮捕
with five more protestors being arrested.
另一则消息
In other news,
近日在贫民区废墟进行的以枪换钱的活动
the recent cash for guns event held in the glades
已从街上回收了超过800支枪♥支♥
is credited for getting over 800 weapons off the streets.
谜团依然未解 为这次活动慷慨解囊的
Still a mystery-- the anonymous donor
匿名捐助者 身份依然神秘
whose generous donation funded the event.
我想他们说得对
I guess it's true what they say--
一己之力可以改变世界
One man can change the world.
我把改变世界的机会留给你 议员
I'll leave changing the world to you, Alderman.
多亏了你我还能活着
I'm only in the world because of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只不过是在凭直觉行动
I was just acting on instinct.
那不是直觉 那是力量
It wasn't instinct. It was strength.
我看到了标记和涂鸦
I see the signs and the graffiti.
"市长血债血偿"
"Blood for Mayor."
现在那个"市长"进监狱了
Now that the "Mayor" is in jail,
你该走马上任了
maybe you should run.
拯救城市的办法不止一个
There is more than one way to save a city.
哈珀先生
Mr. Harper?
出什么事了 她还好吗
What's wrong, is she ok?
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我想我应该保守你的秘密了吧
I guess I have to keep your secret now, huh?
你知道你在和一个白♥痴♥约会吧
You know you're dating a moron, right?
我每天睁眼闭眼都这么想
It's my first and last thought of every day.
糟糕
Crap.
我喜欢她
I like her.
你的朋友
Your friend.
我帮她付了医疗费
I took care of her medical expenses.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我不想让西娅看到我
Look, I don't want Thea to see me--
你有什么计划 莎拉
What's your plan, Sarah?
因为现在 你...
Because right now, you just...
你在屋顶穿梭
Well, you're whipping across rooftops
像一个幽灵一样
and keeping watch over your family
照看你的家人
like some sort of ghost.
我们都是幽灵
We're both ghosts.
我们都死在了那座岛上
We died on that island.
但我们没有
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表