剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You could have stopped those guys.
那我就会向伊莎贝尔·罗切夫
Not without giving Isabel Rochev
和兜帽帮泄漏我的身份了
and the hoods a pretty good idea of what I'm capable of.
我想费利西蒂是想知道
I think what Felicity's wondering
你还会不会再戴上兜帽
is whether you avoided taking those hoods on.
奥利弗 想知道的不只是她一个人
And, Oliver, she's not the only one wondering.
我说过 我回到星城不是为了
I told you, I did not come back to Starling City
做治安维持者
to be the vigilante.
但他们是冲着你来的 奥利弗
But they came after you, Oliver.
你本可以把他们除掉
You could have taken them out.
不 我做不到 狄格尔
No, I couldn't, Diggle.
你们都没有考虑
Look, there's a part of being the hood
成为兜帽男的一个代价
that neither one of you are considering.
死亡人数
The body count.
不好意思说一句
And excuse me for saying this,
那又怎样 你什么时候开始关心这个了
but so what? Since when do you care?
从汤米开始
Since Tommy.
他发现我的秘密后 知道他怎么称呼我吗
After he found out my secret, you know what Tommy called me?
杀人犯
A murderer.
他说得对
He was right.
我最好的朋友临死前
My best friend died thinking
还认为我是个杀人犯
that I was a murderer,
我杀的任何人
and anyone that I kill
都是在让他的回忆蒙羞
dishonors his memory.
那就别这么想
So don't.
你又不是见一个杀一个
It's not like you've killed every guy you've faced.
这可说不准
I could have.
当穿上兜帽的时候
Because when I put on the hood,
不是你死就是我活
it's kill or be killed.
这种信念让我活下来
That is what kept me alive.
所以我应该待在那个岛上
That's why I should have stayed on the island.
你要回到那个岛上吗
Is that where you're going now?
你们不愿意帮助我挽救公♥司♥
The two of you won't help me save my family's company,
那我就去找愿意帮我的人
I'm going to talk to somebody who will.
这周围肯定有人
Well, someone's definitely out there.
他们逼近了
They're moving closer.
你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
去侧翼位置
Flanking position.
如果他们攻击你们 我可以做后援
They get the drop on you, you'll want some back-up.
小心啊
我知道了
她在教你中文 多有爱
She's teaching you Chinese. How sweet.
我相信她也很愿意教你的
I'm sure she'd be happy to teach you, too--
莎朵
Shado!
抱歉我来晚了
I'm sorry I didn't make it here sooner.
没 没 奥利弗 别这样说
Oh, no, no, no. Please, Oliver.
你道歉得够多了
There are going to be enough apologies
下半辈子就只能我道歉了
with me apologizing to you for the rest of my life.
没必要这样
You don't have to.
你救了很多人
You saved hundreds of lives.
但害死的人更多
And killed hundreds more.
包括汤米
Including Tommy.
那是马尔科姆干的
That was Malcolm.
你妹妹不是这么想的
Your sister doesn't see it that way.
我的律师很紧张
And, you know, my attorney is thrilled.
如果连我亲生女儿都不原谅我
If my own daughter can't forgive me,
那她对12位陌生的陪审员
she's not too optimistic about
还能抱什么希望呢
12 strangers in a jury box.
好了 不说这个了
All right, enough of that.
奎恩联合企业最近怎样
How has it been going at Queen Consolidated?
没错 这里面也能知道新闻 奥利弗
Yes, we do get the news in here, Oliver.
对
Right.
如果我之前知道破产能够让你
You know, if I'd known the key to you taking your rightful place
负起对公♥司♥的责任
at the company was its demise,
那我一年前就宣布破产了
I would have declared bankruptcy a year ago.
我都不知道公♥司♥是否还能坚持这么长时间
I don't know if I'll get to run it for long.
斯戴摩尔国际
Stellmoor.
他们的副总裁对我们穷追猛打
Their VP is coming after us hard.
-伊莎贝尔·罗切夫 -没错
- Isabel Rochev. - Yes.
不要相信她 奥利弗 她很危险
Do not trust that woman, Oliver. She is dangerous.
妈妈 我没有更好的选择了
Well, mom, everywhere I look, there are no good options.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
你不必一人承担
You don't have to do it yourself.
这是家族企业
This is a family business.
我爱西娅
I love Thea.
我知道她不想被牵扯进来
I don't think that she wants anything to do with it.
我说的不是她
I wasn't talking about Thea.
7号♥桌要贵宾服务
Table Seven needs bottle service,
然后再给三楼的客人来一轮马丁尼酒
and I need a round of martinis on the three top.
你去见你妈妈了吗
You go see your mom yet?
我想了你说的话
I thought about what you said.
然后呢
And?
然后 我会去见她的
And...I'll go see her
但你要保证不再在晚上到外面除恶
when you stop going out at night looking to clean up the streets.
这两件事有关系吗
What does one thing have to do with the other?
我觉得都是不可能发生的事
I guess they're both things that are never going to happen.
我们要找奥利弗·奎恩
We're looking for Oliver Queen!
他回来了 是这破地的业主
He's back in town. He owns this dump.
去哪里能找到他
Where can we find him?
好吧 那就执行后备计划 我开始杀人
Ok, then plan "B," I'm going to start shooting people
直到奎恩先生
until Mr. Queen...
有胆量出来
grows a pair.
罗伊
Roy!
把枪放下 英雄
Drop off, hero.
能杀她妹妹我也很高兴 走
I'm just as happy to kill this Queen as her brother. Let's go!
其中一个男的戴着假手
One of the guys was missing a hand.
-发生什么事了 -手上还缝着线
- What's going on here? - He still had sutures.
又是帽兜帮
It was the hoods, again.
他们来没找到你 就抓了西娅
They came here looking for you, they took Thea instead.
-带到哪了 - 抱歉
- Where? - I'm sorry.
我真的很努力去阻止他们 但是
I really tried to stop them, but I--
奎恩
Queen.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我们会把你妹妹救回来的
We'll get your sister back.
我去楼下看看
I was going to check something downstairs.
我把这里做了些改进
I've made a few improvements down here.
以防... 你懂的
Just in case, you know...
你决定要回来
you decided to come back.
我们要找到这些人
We need to find these guys.
我一直在找 从你回来之后
I've been trying, ever since you got back.
我就知道你最终会醒悟的
I figured you'd come around eventually.
我还留着这东西
I kept that.
我喜欢看你用这个锻炼
I liked watching you do that.
西娅的男友说其中一个人的手少一部分
Thea's boyfriend said one of them was missing part of his hand.
也许是退伍军人
Maybe a veteran?
查一下医院记录 看看有没有
Check hospital records, any males that have had
做过四肢截肢手术的男性
surgical amputations on their extremities.
与种族和年纪交叉查询
Cross-checking by race and age.
找到了 杰夫·丹维
Got one--Jeff Deveau.
非裔美国人 将近40岁
African-American, late thirties.
还有什么其他信息
What else can you get on him?
当过海军
Ex-marine.
怪不得他这么冷静
Would explain how he can handle himself.
是在海外服役时失去手的吗
Did he lose his hand overseas?
不 在地震中
No. In the earthquake.
上面说他和他妻子
Says here he and his wife were
在过52街大桥的时候 大桥倒塌了
trying to make it across the 52nd Street Bridge when it collapsed.
她没活下来
She didn't make it.
查一下电♥话♥记录
Phone records, please.
我想知道他在和谁联♥系♥
I want to know he's in contact with.
他给贫民窟的一个教堂打了很多电♥话♥
He's made a lot of calls to a church in the glades.
一个叫做"坚强团"的组织
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表