剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Lieutenant! We got a hood sighting, heading down Lemire Avenue.
我们出发
Let's go!
我不知道奥利弗·奎恩在哪里
I don't know where Qliver Queen is.
我只知道他现在不在这里
All I know is that he isn't here.
这座城市正在走向灭亡
This city is dying.
它需要有人站出来
And it needs someone to stand up
为它带来新的希望
and breathe new hope into it.
今晚 我们痛苦地发现
And tonight, it is painfully obvious
奥利弗·奎恩不是那个人
that that person is not Oliver Queen.
出来挡路的 就马上杀掉
快走
Go!
我说过 还来送死
I told you. On time to die.
发现治安维持者位置
Holding in vigilante's position.
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
这本该是实时监控录像
This is supposed to be live surveillance.
这栋楼怎么会在这里
What the hell is this building doing here?
它在地震时就塌了
It was destroyed in the quake.
到底是谁在给我们放几年前的监视画面
Who in the hell could be feeding us year-old surveillance?
除了你们这些废物 医保问题已经够多的了
Healthcare has enough problems without you punks.
不是只有你带了帮手来
You're not the only one allowed to bring a friend!
我搞定了
I'm clear.
我还没结束呢
That makes one of us.
继续浪费你的箭吧
Go ahead, waste your arrows.
虽然有点痛 但是阻止不了我
That hurt, but it won't stop me.
这个就能
That will.
狄格
Dig?
狄格尔
Diggle!
你变了
You've changed.
如果是之前的你 应该已经把我杀了
You would have killed me by now if you hadn't.
警♥察♥可以把剩下的货物取走
The police can take the shipment the rest of the way.
他们还是会把你当做敌人看待
They still won't see you as anything more than the enemy.
对他们来说 你永远只是个罪犯
You'll never be anything but a criminal to them.
也就是说你永远不会成为英雄
Which means you'll never be a hero.
只要城市安全了
As long as this city is safe,
我无所谓
it doesn't matter.
经过长时间的追捕 警方逮捕了钱娜维
After a prolonged pursuit, police have arrested Chien Na Wei,
地方华人三合会的高级头目
a high-ranking member of the local Chinese triad,
该帮派涉嫌近期抢劫
which was responsible for the recent hijackings
运往贫民区纪念医院的药物
Of pharmaceuticals bound for Glades Memorial.
议院高度赞扬星城警署
Representatives praise the efforts of the SCPD
挽救濒临停滞的医院的行动
in saving the hospital from shutting down,
但有消息称治安维持者可能也参与其中
though some sources say the vigilante may have been involved.
下一则新闻 抗♥议♥仍在继续
In other news, protests continue in...
我当时正要收拾她呢
I was just about to make my move on her.
才不需要你拿着破箭来碍事
I didn't need one of your trick arrows getting in the way.
不能冒这个险
Couldn't risk it.
我可不能没有我的黑人司机
Where would I be without my black driver?
狄格尔
Diggle!
你和卡莉的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about you and Carly.
没关系 天下没有不散的宴席
Yeah, well, couples break up.
星城里的事 你不必全都负责
Not everything that happens in Starling City is your responsibility.
正在慢慢习惯这点
I'm learning that.
我的意思是
What I meant was,
很抱歉我没有在你身边
I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you,
我应该陪着你的
because I should have been.
我当时自顾不暇
I got wrapped up in my own suffering,
却忘记了还有人
and I...forgot that some other people
也可能处于痛苦中
might be suffering, too.
不能再说了 再说就要抱在一起哭了
You know, we're getting dangerously close to hug territory,
我要走了 需要我载你一程吗
so I'm going to fall back. You need a ride?
现在是总裁了
It turns that being CEO,
我还得再忙一会
I actually have some work to do.
我能自己搞定
I'll find my own way.
一向如此
You always do.
奥利弗·奎恩没有出席自己主持的义卖♥♥
Oliver Queen's failure to show up to his own benefit
这丝毫不令人惊讶
shouldn't surprise anyone.
他与星城其他上流人士并无不同
He's no different than the rest of the Starling City elite
在可以挽救贫民区于水火之中时
who have failed to show up when it comes to ending the suffering
他们选择了袖手旁观
of those left devastated in the glades.
虚伪的奎恩
奥利弗·奎恩不是星城人♥民♥的朋友
Oliver Queen is not a friend to the people of this city.
喝水吧
Water.
对于那些人来说 这个地方可能存在于
To all those men, this location could have been
150个岛屿的任何一个
on any one of 150 different islands.
但是对无比熟悉这座岛屿的人...
But for somebody who knows this island like he knows his own name...
这么说那些人是在找这个地方
So those men were looking for this place.
为什么呢
Why?
-这就是关键 -斯莱德
- That would be the question. - Slade.
来这儿
Over here.
这些是人类的骷髅
These skulls are man-shape.
这些人是怎么死的
What happened to these people?
他们已经死了超过六十年了
Whatever did happen to them was over 60 years ago.
这些士兵属于日本陆军
These soldiers belong to the Japanese Imperial Army.
他们自二战时就在这里了
They've been here since World War II.
肯定有没注意到的地方
We're missing something here.
他们来这里 不可能是为了尸体
You don't just come here for corpses.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
你该适可而止了
You need to stop.
你救了我的命
You saved my life!
让我意识到
Made me realize it...
我的生活并不完整
wasn't much of a life.
我能做到常人做不到的事
But I could do what others couldn't,
做到他们不敢做的事
or too afraid to do.
我可以帮你拯救这座城市
I could help you save the city.
-你没有受过训练 -我能打
- You're untrained. - I can fight.
你只是能挨打而已
You can take a beating.
这不一样
There's a difference.
那就教我
Then teach me!
让我协助你
Let me help you.
好吧
Ok.
你可以协助我
You can help me.
但不是对付三合会或是警♥察♥
But not by taking on the Triad or the cops.
那怎么帮
Then how?
我需要情报
To do what I do, I need intel.
你可以当我在贫民区的耳目
You can be my eyes and ears in the glades.
这样 你便可以拯救这座城市
That's how you can save the city.
我怎么联♥系♥你
How do I contact you?
把这个插在巷子的墙上
Leave that in the alley wall.
我就会联♥系♥你
Then I'll know to contact you.
我留着这个真的没关系吗
Are you sure it's all right that I keep this?
如果我想和你在一起
If I want to be with you,
是该收下还是还回去
do I keep that or give it back?
你当时没说清楚
You were a little unclear.
-你是认真的 -我不争了
- You mean it? - No more fighting.
如果让我选择
If it's a choice between life with you
有你还是没你
or life without you,
我一定会选择有你的生活
Life with you will win every single time.
我不想再逞英雄了
I'm done trying to be a hero.
我跟你说过别再找我了
I told you to stay away from me.
我阻止了威胁这座城市的那个人
I thought you might have changed your mind
我以为你会改变想法
after I stopped the men terrorizing our city.
这不是你的城市 这是你的杀戮之所
This isn't your city. It's your killing fields.
那些模仿者还活着
The copycats are still alive.
汤米·梅林却死了
Tommy Merlyn isn't.
那天我也失去了一个朋友
I lost a friend that day, too.
而且我十分愿意
And I would gladly
牺牲自己去救他
have given my life for his.
别担心 你的好日子结束了
Well, don't worry, your life is over.
逍遥法外的日子
Your life as a free man.
我劝过你别再来了
I told you to stay away.
不过我料到你不会听的
Somehow I knew you wouldn't listen.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表