剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years on a hellish island,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
但要达到目标 我不能像过去一样成为凶手
But to do so, I can't be the killer I once was.
为了纪念我的朋友
To honor my friend's memory,
我只能伪装成另一个人
I must be someone else.
深切怀念托马斯·梅林
孝子
成为另一个存在
I must be something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
-谁是布拉德 -出身贫民区
- Who's Blood? - An alderman from the glades
想拯救城市的一个议员
trying to save the city.
我很惊讶你居然会想见我
I'm surprised that you wanted to meet.
-我不是你的敌人 -你也不是朋友
- I'm not your enemy. - You're not a friend.
但我希望能证明自己
I'm hoping to prove otherwise.
他叫我离开贫民区
He told me to stay out of the Glades.
他让我退出创新联合会
He told me to get out of CNRI.
就因为我太固执 汤米才出现在那里的
Tommy was only there because I was too stubborn.
你说得对 我责怪绿箭侠是因为
You were right. I was blaming the arrow because
都是我的错 爸 汤米死了
it's all my fault, dad! It's all my fault
都是我的错
that Tommy died.
这个女人是怎么回事
What's going on with this woman?
她一直跟着你 帮助你
She keeps following you around, helping you out.
我们得找到她
We've got to find her.
为了阻止她 还是给她一封感谢信
To stop her, or to send her a thank you note?
-那得看情况 -什么情况
- That depends. - On what?
她站在哪边
What side she's on.
奎恩先生要迟到了 他非常抱歉
Mr. Queen's going to be late. He's extremely sorry.
-事出突然 -他在哪
- It couldn't be helped. - Where is he?
-在那边 -在哪啊
- Over there! - Where, man?!
小心
Watch out, man!
他被拖住了
Just got a little held up.
处理一些枝节问题
You know, tying up some loose ends.
我现在已经和他联♥系♥上了
I'm actually in direct contact with him now.
我来问问他
Let me--let me check.
你从哪弄到枪的
Where are you getting the guns?
你会杀了我吗
Are you going to kill me?
赶紧动手吧
Get it over with.
狄格
Dig.
又搞定了两名青少年犯罪团伙成员
Took down two more gangbangers.
他们带着全自动M4A1冲♥锋♥枪♥
They were armed with fully automatic M4A1 assault rifles.
M4A1是军用武器
M4A1s are military grade weapons.
很可能是偷来的
Stolen, most likely.
从哪偷来的
Stolen from where?
我们可以在你派对结束后进行调查
Well, we can look into that after your party.
什么派对
What party?
他来了
He's here.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
这次派对的目的是为你的破产公♥司♥
This party is to attract investors
吸引投资者
for your failing company.
时髦地迟到可能在夜店挺吃香
Being fashionably late might do well for the club circuit,
但这样没法在华尔街
but it does not inspire
鼓舞信心
confidence in Wall Street.
你脸上是血吗
Is that blood on your face?
别担心 不是他的血
Don't worry, it's not his blood.
我是说 这当然是他的血啦
I mean, of course it's his blood.
他脸上怎么会有别人的血呢
Why would he have somebody else's blood on his face?
谁教你刮胡子的 先生
Who taught you to shave? Mister.
什么事耽误了
What kept you?
是不是戴面具的金发女人拿着那架重型武器
Was it our masked blonde that carries that giant staff
把袭击者打得落花流水
to beat the sauce out of attackers?
-这次是枪 -枪
- This time it was guns. - Guns?
我们刚聊到枪
We were just talking about guns.
奥利弗
Hey. Oliver.
你对枪感兴趣吗 奎恩先生
What's your interest in guns, Mr. Queen?
我自己没碰过
Never touched them myself.
贫民区盛行枪♥支♥
The gun epidemic in the Glades
已经越来越失控了
has gotten increasingly out of control.
所以地检办已经下决心
Which is why the DA's office has committed
终止枪♥支♥暴♥力♥
to ending gun violence.
我敢肯定警♥察♥
Well, I'm sure the police
正尽力而为
are doing whatever they can
抓捕把枪♥支♥带入这座城市的人
to catch whoever's bring the weapons into the city.
我说了什么好笑的话吗
Did I say something funny?
他们知道是谁在为帮派提供枪♥支♥ 奥利弗
They know who's been arming the gangs, Oliver.
市长
The Mayor.
市...
The...
冒牌兜帽男不是杀了市长吗
I thought the hood copycats killed the Mayor.
不是真正的市长
Well, not the actual Mayor.
一个当地黑帮老大自称为市长
A local gang lord calls himself the Mayor.
他认为自己是拯救我们城市的人
Think he's the man to save our city.
但那个位置已经有人占了 对吧
But that position has already been filled, hasn't it?
这位市长只有一个目标
Now this Mayor has only one goal--
制♥造♥混乱
to create chaos
这样他就能用枪杆子来控制贫民区了
so he can rule the Glades with the barrel of a gun.
你没携带武器啊 孩子
You are noticeably unarmed, son.
抱歉 市长先生
Sorry, Mr. Mayor.
我们碰上了治安维持者
Um, we ran into the vigilante,
他抢走了我们的武器
and, um, he ganked our weapons.
在地震之前你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I was before the quake?
我是无名小卒
I was no one. I had no name.
反正那也不重要
None that mattered, anyway.
我只是另一个软弱的人
I was just another weak man
等着被炒鱿鱼 被驱逐或是被杀
waiting to get fired or evicted or killed.
但是地震发生了 现在我很重要
But then the ground shook, and now I matter,
因为我知道拳头大的就是老大
because I know the guy with the biggest gun wins,
所以我将统治贫民区
and that's why I will rule the Glades.
但我可容不下
But there's no room at my table
-你这种胆小如鼠的人 -别这样
- for weak ass punks like you. - Come on, man.
市长先生 我想请你宽容一点
Mr. Mayor. I want to ask for leniency.
他是我表弟 我带他入伙的
The kid's my cousin. I brought him in.
是吗
Oh, you did?
但愿你比他更能成为家族的骄傲
Now let's hope you do your family prouder than he did.
天啊
Oh, man.
求你别问我好不好
Please do not ask me if I'm ok,
因为每个人都这样问我 我都快烦死了
because I am sick to death of everyone asking me that!
-我不会问的 -很好
- I would never do that. - Good.
你还好吗
You ok?
娃娃制♥作♥者只是你普通的
The Doll Maker was just your garden variety
惨痛经历
traumatic experience.
地震和汤米的事过去后
After the quake and Tommy,
我应该已经习惯了
I should be used to that by now.
我也经历过这种事
I've had a few of those.
永远没办法习惯
You never get used to them.
抱歉 奥利弗 我能和你聊聊吗
Excuse me, Oliver, may I talk to you for a second?
-是急事 -好
- It's urgent. - Yeah.
我们一会就说完了
You can have him back in a minute.
失陪了
Excuse us.
我刚刚想明白了
I just realized something.
戴面具的那个人
What if our masked friend
你走到哪她跟到哪的那个 记得吧
that keeps showing up everywhere you go, you know her?
怎么了
What about her?
有没有可能我们一直都想错了
What if we've been going about this the wrong way?
我们认为她对你很感兴趣
We thought she was obsessed with you.
你去地检办的时候 她出现了
I mean, she showed up in the D.A.'s office when you were there...
在娃娃制♥造♥者的化学工厂她也出现了
and in the chemical plant where the Doll Maker was holed up.
但是还有谁也出现在这两个地方
But who else was at both those places?
有没有可能那个人不是在跟踪你
What if our masked friend isn't following you?
她是在跟踪劳蕾尔
She's following Laurel.
能再大点声吗
Can it get any louder?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表