剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Yeah.
奥利弗 你这是干什么
Oliver, what are you doing?
只是要帮一个朋友
Just need to help a friend.
我不能要求你这么做
I can't ask you to do that.
你没有
You didn't.
莎拉
Sara...
我叫艾沃
My name's Ivo.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
汤米
Tommy.
那你是怎么来到这座岛上的呢 汤米
So. How did you come to be on this island, Tommy?
我猜不是你想要来的吧
I assume it wasn't by choice.
我的船遭遇了海难
My, uh... boat was shipwrecked here.
我是唯一的生还者
And I was the only survivor.
对你的遭遇很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
你有没有好好探索一下这座岛
Did you explore the island much?
一部分吧
Some of it.
为什么这么问
Why?
你们该不会恰好遇到一艘
You didn't happen to run across
日本皇家海军的潜艇吧 有没有
a Japanese imperial navy submarine, did you?
二战期间
During World War II,
所有国家都想研究出终极武器
every country was trying to develop the ultimate weapon.
美国有曼哈顿计划 这个不用说
The United States had the Manhattan Project, of course;
纳粹搞了铀俱乐部
The Nazis had Das Uranverein.
至于日本人 他们搞了米拉库鲁
And the Japanese, well, they had Mirakuru.
干细胞与基因疗法 领先时代数十年
Stem cell and genetic therapies, decades ahead of their time.
每一次战争都会促进科学进步
Every war advances the cause of science.
日本人发明了一种血清
And the Japanese, they had developed a serum
可以增加力量
that caused increased strength.
快速细胞再生
Rapid cell regeneration.
-他们成为米拉库鲁 -奇迹
- They called it Mirakuru. - "Miracle."
他们以为能够创造出超能军团
Thought they could create an army of super soldiers.
他们用一艘潜艇运输唯一一批血清
They were transporting their only supply via submarine
结果那艘潜艇遭遇了盟军的强大火力
when that sub came under heavy fire by the Allied forces.
在这片群岛触礁搁浅
And it ran aground in this chain of islands.
多亏了你
Thanks to you...
我们现在知道是在这座岛上
We now know it's this island.
你杀了我的朋友们
You killed my friends.
也就是说只能靠你
Which means it's up to you...
来帮我们找那艘潜艇了
to help us find that sub.
你是不是忘了什么事
Are you forgetting something?
你这是打算要去哪儿啊
Where do you think you're going?
塔希提岛
Tahiti.
真有意思
That's funny.
航单表明你们要去莫斯科
The flight manifest says you're going to Moscow.
我们会顺路在那里停一下
Well, we're going to stop by there,
你懂的 去塔希提之后
you know, after Tahiti.
什么样的合伙人会打算
What kind of partner decides to interact
背着其他人去我们的海外公♥司♥访问呢
with our overseas holdings behind the other one's back?
是我疏忽了
It was an oversight.
幸好我这个合伙人行李收拾得很快
Well, lucky for our partnership, I'm a fast packer.
奥利弗 她一路跟着可没什么好处
Oliver, her tagging along does not help matters any.
我会看好她的 约翰
I will take care of her, John.
让我们带莱拉回家
We're going to bring lyla back.
无论她在哪
Wherever she is.
好了 奎恩先生
OK, Mr. Queen.
明天上午10点我安排了一个
I've arranged a meeting with the chief operating officer
与莫斯科子公♥司♥总裁的会谈
of our moscow subsidiary tomorrow at 10:00 A.M.
请一定尽可能别错过
Try your hardest not to miss this one.
我不是你想的那种人
You know, I'm not this person that you seem to think I am.
-那得看情况 -什么情况
- That depends. - On what?
比如当我发现你在用集团的飞机
On if I think you use the corporate jet
和助理去庆祝愉快周末的时候
for a weekend of fun with your assistant.
你在说什么
Excuse me?
一个突然被提升为总裁助理的
A blonde I.T. girl all of a sudden gets promoted
金发IT美女
to be assistant to the C.E.O.?
只有两种可能 一是靠裙带关系
There are only two ways that happens. One is nepotism,
可她又不像你的妹妹
and she doesn't look like your cousin.
真的不是你说的那样
That...is... absolutely not happening.
那她到底有什么资历
What were her qualifications?
除了一条又一条超短裙
Aside from an abundance of short skirts.
她那裙子也没那么 短
Her skirts aren't that...short.
-你们在说什么呢 -没事
- What was that about? - Nothing.
克尼亚泽夫那边已经定好了
Everything with Knyazev is set.
你有个俄♥国♥黑♥手♥党♥朋友
You have friends in the Russian mafia?
就当我一点不惊讶好了
Color me at not at all surprised.
你直接打车去酒店吧
You're going straight to the hotel in a cab.
不 你要抛下我 跟她一起走吗
No, you're leaving me with her?!
我和狄格要去喝一杯
Dig and I need to get a drink.
其实 我也不介意一起去喝点
Well...I...wouldn't mind a drink.
威登酒吧
洛林女士
Ms. Loring.
没想到你也是夜蒲咖
Didn't take you for the club-hopping type.
其实我是来谈正事的
Well, I'm here on business.
我妈妈还好吧
Is everything ok with my mom?
我们得谈点关于案子的事
We need to discuss something about this case.
你男朋友罗伊昨晚又被逮捕了
Your boyfriend Roy was arrested last night.
我知道 那其实是个误会
I know, but it was actually a misunderstanding.
已经无罪释放了
He got released.
可记者们知道你在和有前科的人约会
Well, a few reporters got hold of the story
他们一定会咬住不放
and they now know you're dating a known felon.
西娅 你母亲正在接受死刑的审判
Thea, your mother is on trial for her life.
她到底是一位怎样的母亲
Her whole defense pivots on being seen as a loving mother
是不是为了保护孩子任何事都愿意做
who did what she had to do to protect her children,
是她全部辩护理由的重中之重
what kind of parent she was.
我们需要人们知道
We need the people to know
她教出来的孩子能做出正确的决定
that she raised you to make good decisions.
所以如果你真的关心你妈妈
So if you care about your mom,
就得立即结束这段感情
you're going to have to end this relationship immediately.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen?
我最喜欢的美国人
My favorite American!
欢迎
Dabro pazhalavat.
好久不见
It has been too long.
约翰·狄格 这是阿纳托利·克尼亚泽夫
John Diggle, this is Anatoly Knyazev.
谢谢你抽空见我们
Thank you for meeting us.
如果有奥利弗的引荐
If Oliver vouches for you,
你就是我第二喜欢的美国人
you're my second favorite American.
首先 敬一杯
First, a toast.
我不要 谢谢
None for me, thanks.
实力
Prochnost.
敬实力
To strength.
现在 谈正事
Now. Business.
这就是你们要找的女人吧
This is woman you look for, yes?
两天前的照片 来自古♥拉♥格♥
Picture is from two days ago, from Gulag--
-是座监狱 -莱拉被逮捕了
- prison. - Lyla was arrested?
也不是 我听说她是想闯进去
Not quite. From what I hear, she was trying to break in.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I do not know.
但很明显她想闯出来的时候出了点问题
But clearly she had issues breaking back out.
古♥拉♥格♥ 全俄♥罗♥斯♥最糟糕的地方
Gulag, worst in Russia.
人们叫它"克什马尔"
It's called "koshmar".
"噩梦"的意思
The nightmare.
都是些暴戾的疯子和杀人犯
It's full of violent psychopaths and killers.
我是指看守们
And that's just the guards.
阿纳托利 我们需要进入古♥拉♥格♥救她出来
Anatoly, we need a way into the Gulag to extract her.
如果你进去 出来之前就会被打死
You get in, you get shot before you get out.
要么就和你们的朋友一个下场
Or end up like your friend.
不可能完成
It's impossible.
对我们来说唯一不可能的是
The only thing that's impossible
没有救出她就离开这个国家
is us leaving this country without this woman.
我喜欢这家伙
I like this guy.
不过俄语里可没有"乐观"这个词
We have no word for "optimist" in Russian.
进入克什马尔的唯一方法是当个囚犯
The only way in to Koshmar is as prisoner.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表