剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
to be discussing your mother's case.
我只是刚好在附近
Actually, I was in the neighborhood,
所以我想或许可以过来
so I thought that I would swing by
看看你要不要一起吃个饭
and see if I could give you a ride home and maybe
我再送你回家
get a bite to eat.
我今天很累了 我不想再听你
It's been a long day. I don't need an even longer night
长篇大论说服我别插手你母亲的案件
of you trying to talk me out of your mother's plea agreement.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
我保证 这和我母亲的案子无关
I promise, this has nothing to do with my mother's case.
你这几周过得很辛苦
You've had a rough couple of weeks.
你确定不需要找个朋友陪陪
You really going to tell me you couldn't use a friend?
走吧
Come on.
-情况如何 -很糟糕
- How'd it go? - Badly.
他要么不相信我 要么以为我开玩笑
He either didn't believe me or didn't take me seriously.
现在想想 我或许不该提到
In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have led
刺客联盟
with League of Assassins.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
你要干什么 奥利弗叫你待在这
What are you doing? Oliver told you to stay put.
你不是不希望你父亲知道你还活着么
I thought you didn't want your father to know you're still alive.
确实 但告诉他总比害死他好
I don't. But it's better than him not being.
-你又打算去哪儿 -跟你一起走
- Where do you think you're going? - With you.
我可不能让你孤身冒险
I'm not going to let you go out there without any back-up.
狄格 虽然你是经验丰富的特种兵
Dig, you may be a three tour special forces veteran,
但跟我所受过的训练相比
but I was trained by the people that make the special forces
就是大巫见小巫了 让开
look like a kindergarten class. So step aside
否则别怪我不客气
or get put down.
你这是去送死 莎拉
It's your funeral, Sara.
已经死过一回了
It wouldn't be my first.
不 这不可能
No, it can't be.
你不可能是莎拉
It can't be Sara.
是我 是莎拉
It's me. It's Sara.
爸爸
Daddy...
没事了
It's ok.
莎拉
Sara?
莎拉
Sara?
莎拉
Sara!
中国海鲜
这是你的茶 请问你还需要什么吗
不用了 谢谢
你会说中文了
You speak Chinese now?
这几年来学了不少东西
Picked up a couple things in the past few years.
是啊
Yes.
为什么不告诉我们 你还活着
Why didn't you let us know that you were alive?
我和你妈妈 我们...
I mean, your mother and I, we...
都很想念你
We missed you.
你姐姐也是
And your sister did, too.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
我知道你们离婚了
I know you got divorced.
是啊
Yeah.
但这不是你的错
But it wasn't your fault.
是我的问题
That was on me.
问题因我而起
Because of me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系 一切都无关紧要 知道吗
It's all right. None of that matters now. You know why?
因为你回家了 宝贝 你回家了
'cause you're home, sweetie, you're home.
你有麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
不 爸爸
No, dad.
是你有麻烦了
You are.
是你让费利西蒂·斯莫克劝我离开星城的
You sent Felicity Smoak to warn me to leave town.
你认识绿箭侠
You know the Arrow.
你是那个蒙面女
You're the girl in the mask.
你一直在贫民区锄强扶弱
You've been kicking the crap out of creeps in the glades.
你已经回来好几周了
You've been home for weeks.
告诉我
Tell me something--
如果这些杀手 没有现身
If these assassins, if they hadn't shown up,
你是不是永远不会让我们知道你还活着
would you have ever let us know that you were alive?
是的
No.
费利西蒂说那些人是某个联盟的成员
Felicity said that these guys were part of a league of something.
他们想干什么
What do they want with you.
跟所有刺客一样 想干掉他们的目标
What all assassins want-- to terminate their objective.
真是荒谬
Oh, this is crazy.
父亲 我们该走了
Dad, we have to go.
不 我们哪里都不去
No, we are not going anywhere.
你坐下来详细地告诉我
Not until you sit down and you tell me exactly
你到底惹上了什么事
what you've gotten yourself into.
你是个出色的警♥察♥ 而且你很坚强
You are an amazing cop and you are strong
很正派 很诚实
and decent and honest.
但这些人 他们能够
But these men, they will
不费吹灰之力就把你干掉
cut you down before you can lift a finger.
求你了 跟我一起走吧
Now please. Come with me.
虽然挺破的 但是...
I'm afraid it's not much, but, uh...
也算是个家
It's home.
为什么你要把门锁起来
Why did you lock the door?
不 不是那个意思
No, no, no, no. It's not because...
习惯而已 这里的船员们不是很友好
It's just a habit. My shipmates aren't exactly the nicest bunch.
请进来吧 随便坐
Please, come in. Have a seat.
我叫艾沃
My name is Ivo.
安东尼·艾沃博士
Dr. Anthony Ivo.
你的名字是
And you are?
莎拉
Sara.
很高兴见到你 莎拉
Nice to meet you, Sara.
你为什么把那些人锁在笼子里
Why do you keep those people down there in those cells?
那是我的工作 我需要他们
It's my work. I need them.
什么工作
What work?
我要拯救人类 莎拉
I am going to save the human race, Sara.
也许你能帮助我
Maybe you can help me.
我注意到你吃饭的时候没有喝酒
I noticed you didn't have a drink at dinner.
是的 我没喝
No. I didn't.
你现在愿不愿意承认 上周你以为我
So will you now admit that you and my father
又开始酗酒
overreacted last week
你和我父亲的反应有点过激了
when you thought that I was becoming a drunk?
我愿意承认我关心你
I am prepared to admit that I care about you.
所以你才坚持要送我到房♥间门口吗
Is that why you insisted on walking me to my door?
你真懂我
You know me.
我只是想确保你的安全
I just wanted to make sure you were safe.
这样才安全
This is safe.
这个
This...
我们不能这么做
We shouldn't.
那你为什么要陪着我走这么久
Then why did you come all the way up here?
很抱歉 我让你误会了我的意思
I'm really sorry if I was sending the wrong message.
不
No!
不 我知道你的意思
No, no, I got the message.
我每天都很清楚你的意思
I get it loud and clear every day.
快跑
Run.
快跑 远离劳蕾尔
Run, run away from Laurel,
越快越好
run as fast as you can.
-劳蕾尔 别这样 -莎拉
- Laurel, come on. - Sara...
她和你一起上了"金牌奎恩号♥"
She got on "The gambit" With you.
我父亲 他
My father, he--
他躲进酒瓶里醉生梦死
He climbed into a bottle.
我母亲 她 她躲进车里
My mother, she--she climbed into her car
驶离了这个家 然后是汤米...
and she drove away, and then Tommy...
我做了什么 为什么所有人都要离开
What is so wrong with me that everybody leaves?
我永远不会离开你
I will never leave you.
你会离开的
Until you do.
我记得我锁了门
I thought I locked that.
待在这里
Stay here.
奥利
Ollie?
有什么状况吗
Anything?
一切正常
All good.
我得走了
I have to go.
听着 刚才说的话我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry about what I said--
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表