剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
The car's got GPS, I hacked into it.
好吧 她正往星城开呢
Yeah. She's heading straight for Starling City.
你准备好出外勤了吗
You ready to get back in the field?
我以为你永远都不找我了呢
I thought you'd never ask.
一切都结束了 海伦娜
It's over, Helena.
从车里出来
Get out of the car!
枪
Gun!
别杀我
Don't hurt me!
退后
Stand down.
退后
Stand...down!
-别杀我 -快手
- Don't hurt me! - Speedy!
够了
Enough!
他只是海伦娜布置的诱饵
He's just Helena's decoy.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know!
有个小妞给我钱让我开这辆车兜风
Some chick just paid me to take the car for a joy ride.
我发誓
I swear!
求你们不要杀我
Please don't kill me.
我下个月就要结婚了
I'm getting married next month.
开你的车
Just drive.
据星城警局的线索 载海伦娜进城的人
According to the SCPD, the guy that gave Helena
是一名在星城大学
a ride into town is
专攻政♥治♥社会学的22岁学生
a 22-year-old poly sci major at SCU,
他还加入了一个兄弟会
and a member of gamma tau,
这就能解释
which totally explains the whole
我不知道在帮助并教唆一名重犯的戏码了
"I didn't know I was aiding and abetting a known felon" thing.
只要是女的就能让兄弟会的人做任何事
Anyone with boobs can get a frat boy to do anything.
-我曾经是兄弟会成员 -我不说了
- I was a frat boy. - I rest my case.
至少她没杀他 还不错
At least she didn't kill him. That's something.
这么克制不是海伦娜的风格
It's not like Helena to show restraint.
看来你中意的对象都是同一型的
It sounds like you have a type.
继续注意警♥察♥的动向
Keep tabs on the police.
如果警方有她的线索 马上通知我
Let me know if they get any leads on her.
我去外面打听一下
I'll do some canvassing.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You OK? - Yeah.
明天这个时候 就会像什么都没发生过了
By this time tomorrow, it'll be like nothing happened.
那是米拉库鲁的优点之一
That's one upside to Mirakuru.
唯一的优点
The only one.
我知道你打算说什么
Look, I know what you're going to say.
我昨晚已经控制得很好了
I had it under control last night.
是啊 好到我差点就又射你一箭了
Yeah, so under control that I almost put another arrow in you.
我已经打算后退了 但你不给我机会
I was going to back off, but you never gave me a chance.
唯一让你迅速清醒的事
The only thing that snapped you out of it
就是我提起西娅
was when I brought up Thea.
那就是你冲我喊我快手的原因
That's why you called me Speedy.
我 我以为你想给我起个昵称
I--I thought you were trying to give me a nickname.
但我要声明 别叫我快手
But for the record, don't call me Speedy.
记住了
Noted.
罗伊 你是个危险的人
Roy, you're dangerous.
我以为我是在帮你控制它
I thought I was helping you control it.
你是的
You are. I mean,
我看到一碗水就忍♥不住去拍它
I can't look at a bowl of water without slapping it.
数周以来你第一次出外勤
The first time that you're out in the field in weeks,
你就 准备好杀人了吗
and...you're ready to kill somebody?
这可不行
Come on.
对不起 我几个月前就应该让你这么做的
I'm sorry, I should have asked you to do this months ago.
做什么
Asked me to do what?
远离西娅
Stay away from Thea.
不 我 我做不到
No, I--I can't.
她在你身边的时候非常不安全
She's not safe when she's around you.
你生气失控时
I'm not sure anybody is
谁在你身边都不安全
when you lose yourself to this rage.
你爱她
You love her.
所以你要按我说的做
And that's why you're going to do what I'm asking.
太惊人了
Such a big uh-oh.
海伦娜
Helena?
是劳蕾尔
Laurel.
检察官亚当·唐纳宣布
ADA Adam Donner announced
在短暂的休假之后劳蕾尔·兰斯
the return of Laurel Lance to the D.A.'s office
正式回归地方检察官办公室
after a brief sabbatical.
重大新闻
她将主导对波提纳尔的起诉
She will lead the prosecution of Mr. Bertinelli.
陪审团的选定从今天开始
Jury selection starts today.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我从新闻上得知你拿到了一个大案子
I heard you picked up some big new case on the news.
你怎么不给我打电♥话♥
How come you didn't call me?
我想打的 但一切都发生得太快了
I was going to, but it all happened so fast.
再说 我觉得你和爸爸绝不会让我
Plus, I thought you and dad would try and talk me out of
这么快就重新开始工作
going back to work so soon.
你就是为这个来的
Which is why you're here.
我很担心你
I'm just worried about you.
如果你担心我会酒瘾复发
If you're worried I'm going to slip,
我还是会每天去参加两场互助会 而且
I'm still going to two meetings a day, and--
劳蕾尔 不是指那个
Laurel, it's not that.
所有人都知道波提纳尔是个什么货色
Everybody knows what kind of guy Bertinelli is.
更不用说他那个已经准备回星城来
And not to mention his completely psychotic daughter,
杀掉他的精神病女儿
who's already on her way back to Starling City to kill him.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我不知道
I don't.
我只是希望你安全
I just want you to be safe.
我爱你的体贴
And I love you for caring.
但是莎拉 你从来没见过我当律师
But Sara, you've never seen me be a lawyer before.
我真的很擅长这份工作
And I am really good at it.
我也很怀念
And I miss it.
我得走了
I have to run.
庭审可不能迟到
I can't be late for court.
这里真是比货船好多了啊
Yeah, this is much better than the freighter.
亨德里克 你喜欢在船上的话可以游回去
You prefer boat, Hendrik, feel free to swim back.
莎拉说奥利弗在这活了一年多
Sara said Oliver survived here for over a year.
我们也可以的
We can do the same.
除非艾沃和他的手下找到我们
Unless Ivo and his men come find us.
我们不知道船上发生了什么
We don't know what happened on the boat.
谁还活着 谁已经死了
Who's alive and who's dead.
莎拉 你在吗
Sara, are you there?
斯莱德 奥利弗...
Slade! Is Oliver...
他很痛苦 是的
He's in pain, yes.
但他暂时还活着
But he's still breathing--for now.
斯莱德 听着 你赢了 行了吧
Slade, listen, you won, OK?
亚魔卓归你了
You have the "Amazo."
放了奥利弗吧 你可以把我们留在这里
Just let Oliver go, and then you can leave us here!
这就是我的问题 莎拉
Well, here's my problem, Sara.
我走不了
I can't leave.
-为什么 -我们交火的时候
- Why not? - During our assault,
船的发动机损坏了
the ship's engine was damaged.
无法航行了
She won't sail.
很不幸交火时我还把工程师杀了
During the attack, unfortunately I decapitated the engineer.
所以怎么处理我们的问题呢 莎拉
So what can we do about our problem, Sara?
你想要奥利弗回去
You want Oliver back,
而我需要一个有能力修船的人
and I need someone qualified to fix this boat.
为了奥利弗
For Oliver's sake,
我希望亨德里克先生跟你在一起
I sure hope a Mr. Hendrik is there with you.
非致命的箭
Non-lethal arrows?
玩这种小孩的玩意可不是你的风格
It's not like you to play with kid gloves.
罗伊怎么样了
How's Roy?
跟海伦娜一样 他不太喜欢我作为导师的技巧
Like Helena, he is not too pleased with my skills as a mentor.
劳蕾尔不愿放弃那案子
Laurel won't drop the case.
她现在就在去法庭的路上
She's headed to court right now.
-你要去哪儿 -去法庭
- Where are you going? - To the courthouse.
你忘带你的小孩子箭头了
Well, hey, you forgot your baby arrows.
我明白你那套不杀人的主张
Look, I get your whole no killing spree,
但如果最后要救劳蕾尔 杀掉海伦娜
but if it comes down to saving Laurel or killing Helena--
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表